How is everyone's Saturday Night going?

How is everyone's Saturday Night going?

Attached: peepo.jpg (225x225, 6.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad
none of my offtopic threads are getting replies

Laid here in bed watching The Cleavland Show and phoneposting on Yea Forums. Pretty comfy but also kinda bored.

I am disastrously horny

Currently taking a shit.
Wanna go buy food, mainly pizza, but going out isbtoo much work.

pretty good. gonna shitpost for a few more hours then bed because I have work tomorrow

Bad. I just found a spider in my bed :(

jerking off to interracial bully comics and thinking about something else right before I cum so I don't feel bad about it

good, i rented a cabin in the middle of nowhere and i'm watching Lost, it's starting to get comfy

Shoulda gotten yourself lost and watched Cabin in the Woods instead.

Me but with tranny stuff

Thank Spiderbro, he's the reason you didn't find a bunch of bugs instead

Pretty good, I'm going go bed. Goodnight frens.

Attached: 1649992027130.png (584x800, 109.97K)

Watching Plebs on Tubi with my gf. I like it

I just watched High Noon. It's real good.
Other than that I'm spending the weekend alone again. Almost spent 20 dollars to get ramen delivered lmao. Tired of the same meal everyday.

I'm killing time here at work watching the Twins game. Hearing the rain hit the roof is extra comfy too.

Attached: EM75AFWVUAcOkMM-orig.jpg (2048x1537, 293.71K)

Great. I decided to become a nomad for a bit. I have 20k+ saved up. Bout to sell everything and just travel. I put my notice in at work. Life is fine.

my sister got engaged, but I am at home watching the Jon Wayne Gacy doc on Netflix

Attached: 1649731521384.png (600x600, 102.3K)

the day is already over.... :(

We're always watching you

I hope so

Is it any good? Didn't seem to get much hype.

Only on the first episode but seems...ok so far? idk he's kind of annoying to hear speak to be completely honest

Going to watch Outer Range. Brolin is in it and the plot seems interesting. I've heard good things about it.

Working at a pizza place.
Cold as balls out so only getting phone-in orders. Eating tacos with the kid that does dishes.

does your place do pizza and tacos

No we bring our own stuff in to eat.
Pizza is boring when you do it all day.

are the tacos good

I just made Thai yellow curry again and it was delicious.

Attached: feelin good.jpg (800x1200, 73.46K)

2 hours in to a 12 hour night shift

>.

Attached: 1626403935104.jpg (246x249, 3.28K)

I'm 23, living with my mom and have no car. I'm loosing my mind being stuck in this fucking house and can't even take a drive somewhere to get away.

Attached: 1649643645662.jpg (1440x1719, 648.4K)

watched we need to talk about kevin. don't have anything to say about it.

i was sick all day and i dont feel good

just got off work, gonna smoke some weed, game a bit, eat some pizza my grandma bought me, probably jerk one out and watch some tv or movie in bed cause I also work tomorrow

Attached: 1631041090553.jpg (465x512, 51.02K)

Stuck playing dnd.
What about you OP?

Attached: 1647931028287.jpg (828x892, 593.27K)

It's 1135 Sunday morning and I still I'm bed recovering from a hangover

Attached: 1621150626709.jpg (315x308, 45.14K)

I just ran half a route for the post office for first time and I feel like utter dog shit and am ready to quit

Gonna watch either No Time to Die or Last Action hero in about 20.
Watched Four Brothers last night. Mark Wahlberg is the blackest white actor

only gets easier the more you do it no?
and dont you get to drive a car after awhile, and get good benefits and retirement?

in a youtube death spiral. hopped onto Yea Forums to see if there's any movies i could watch instead.

>2pm, arose from slumber
>scanned the catty and posted a quick nick acado gem
>throw my cum stained underwear over the side of the bed
>get dressing gown off of floor, potato smiley faces and fish fingers for breakfast
>listen to the sonic adventure 2 ost while reading yeats
>falseflag and bait on my usual boards
>go for a walk in the woods
>feed the crows who know me by now and wait for me
>throw some veggies out where the rabbits eat in the evening
>read my pocket bible under a tree
>smoke weed and sing to myself while I wander around and take pictures of stuff
>drop off some photographs to be developed
>walk home
>watch tv with my dad for a bit
>play with dog for an hour
>play on my saturn for a bit
>shitpost here in bed
Another idyllic day

Currently house sitting for a week so I'm pretty bored. Also his name is Apu, please fix your image filename.

Pretty good. Got drunk and watching Conan the Barbarian for the first time. Pretty solid movie, but I went in just expecting an action flick so I'm missing a lot of it due to being drunk and shitposting at the same time. Conan is like a real fucking movie and I see how Arnie got big from it.

Not good.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

just watched The Batman and liked it. ate half a pizza. killed Malenia in Elden Ring. s'cool.

Attached: greengrimace.jpg (320x545, 15.88K)

I sleep on a mattress in the dinner-room. My family is disgusted by me.
Since I take modafinil (which is practically a prescription amphetamine) and caffeine daily today I gave it a rest and didn't do anything because it's hard for me to function sober.
I literally didn't do anything in the whole day, except watching tv, getting up to eat and going to the bathroom and also browsed Yea Forums a little but I slept like a cat almost the entire day.
Watched Spiderman 3 which was nice but just saw a shitty modern s.o.y horror movie featuring a white woman and an afroamerican nigger. I just want this day to end already.

>only gets easier the more you do it no?
Not really, no. You need to find the workouts you like. I hate cardio, but I fucking love lifting. I didn't like jogging or biking, but rowing was good. If you hate jogging now, you'll hate it next week, next month, and next year. Try other workouts.

I just watched it too bro we are the same.

I'm getting drunk and listening to Elton John

Attached: 1496355613890.jpg (354x286, 25.1K)

3 hours into a workout that should take me 1 hour tops. I'm a lazy sack of shit.

kek

I hate that autistic reaction image

I hope you are working out with me on Monday too. I'm about to squat 200 pounds and I'm very excited about it.

I'm unironically inside by myself playing vidya while my gf went out with her friends.

You may think it's cucked but I enjoy my alone time and her being out of my hair is nice.

Attached: 10291757.jpg (225x225, 7.91K)

>Arnie
Also Terminator 1 and 2 are by far the best movies Arnold was in by the way

Attached: 006.png (600x834, 207.52K)

>I hate that autistic reaction image

Attached: 1648671918450.png (880x1292, 182.36K)

I passed out listening to Sam and Nick's episode with Shane Gillis and I'm listening to the new Tim Dillon. My son is demanding my wife show him pictures of motorcycles. I have to work tomorrow

Saying any /fit/-related stuff outside of /fit/ is so cringe. Nobody cares man.

Oh and ofc I'm loaded. Hard selzters and martinis all day baby

Living not striving.

Attached: Friday Night In 2005 .png (1024x640, 929.23K)

it's a cool saturday evening and i have the windows open drinking vodka and la croixs listening to the rain start to come down and watching live pd highlight videos

Attached: 10b3ebe7-4b3f-49bf-b7f4-24fc586fc5e0.jpg (900x737, 90.45K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: F605929E-78AD-45EA-A959-6BF2B9E19C7C.jpg (1242x1286, 206.69K)