ITS HIS TURN

ITS HIS TURN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151.67K)

already been done to perfection

Attached: c2a34.jpg (800x1012, 247.82K)

We want Man-Bat.

is this why they flooded the city in the first film?

Attached: 1647057928118.jpg (328x370, 15.53K)

>muh dead wife
snooze

Attached: vibrario1(1).gif (252x336, 1.91M)

SOON

>muh riddles
>muh jokes

Don't worry, they'll make it interesting to modern audiences by making it his dead husband.

I will die on the Mad Mikkelsen playing Mr. Freeze hill.

Could be. The movie takes some inspiration from The Long Halloween & takes place on and the days after Halloween. Winter would be right around the corner, so Freeze showing up after isn't too out of the question.

They should make him a Fauci allegory and his wife died cause of no vaxx
1 trillion tickets sold right there

PLEASE BATMAN MY NORMAN YOU MUST SAVE MY NORMAN

Well it would be correct for him to be a villain.

>Freeze
>Penguin vs Black Mask for control of the underworld
>Joker & Riddler DPing Harley/Margot Robbie

WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS
>a giant meteo-
THE ICE AGE

He's probably going to be unrecognizable as a character if Matt Reeves gets his hands on him. I can't imagine him having a freeze gun in Reeve's "grounded" universe for example

>they're just gonna do heart of ice but not as good

Attached: depressed_gengar___pokemon_anime_icon_by_jotasso_devaun2-fullview.jpg (512x512, 66.47K)

Look at those eyebrows

Why the fuck would they do Mr Freeze when they've just established an ultra-'grounded' universe where they've given themselves license to redesign characters to the point that they're unrecognisable and they just do ripoffs of existing real serial killers?

he's supposed to be a sympathetic character though

Attached: ivy.jpg (1280x720, 58.8K)

They'll probably do Victor Szasz.

>muh planet earth
>muh ecoterrorism
>hate men, luv puss
They would do this cunt.

Doesn't it make more sense for him to show up when it's not winter so you can have the contrast?

He's not that interesting, though. I think Mr. Freeze could be a cool idea now that Gotham is underwater.

Maybe he sticks people in industrial freezers and sprays them with a water hose

That's unironically what would make it somewhat interesting. They should start taking the most ridiculous and fantastical batman villains and try to make them as pointlessly grounded as possible for our amusement.
>poison ivy but she just some hippie chick that doesnt shower
>killer croc is just his fursona
>harley quinn is just some dumb bitch with BPD

Calendar Man is more interesting honestly
Hush would be better but they already ruined by merging Riddler with him in this one but not making it official

>>poison ivy but she just some hippie chick that doesnt shower
Poison Ivy but she's an ecofascist terrorist.

>harley quinn is just some dumb bitch with BDP
Thats already her character right now

They should stop pretending this shit is deep and acknowledge that the audience just wants to: (1) see some cool stuff; and (2) have their nostalgia for these characters tickled.
The Arkham games showed there's huge interest in something that's just "BTAS but a bit less kiddie" - that's literally all they have to do.

>by merging Riddler with him
how so

Attached: 02.jpg (3975x3056, 2.73M)

I think Zsasz would actually be a decent main villain in a Batman movie, it's less of a stretch to make him into a Hannibal-like character than it was to make the Riddler into 4channer John Doe

Poison Ivy but she's just a big-titted redhead whore and isn't remotely interested in plants

>poison ivy as a greta thunberg allegory and she blows up gas stations
I'd watch it

God, this. Why did this movie think it had to be Nolanverse 2.0? I bet those movies are the only Batman material Reeves has ever seen

The studios already aren't that happy with the returns The Batman made - there's no way in hell they'd greenlight a move in this universe that doesn't have one of the household name baddies as the main villain.

Freeze is boring because he doesn't really feel like a villain. He lacks the backbone to be a lead villain.

The first time I remember a cartoon making me feel sad

Attached: 79091DF8-7261-4F91-B1B0-B1D08AF102D7.jpg (479x479, 37.27K)

Arkham was waaaaay too grimdark.
These movies should be no darker than Adam West Batman at the very most, and even that's pushing it.

Good, they should just make yet another reboot and get it right this time

Attached: 1640916279123.jpg (1382x2048, 433.26K)

I know and was hoping someone would point that out. Thanks for the (you) and cheers

Freeze doesn't have any good stories outside of Heart of Ice - they can't just re-tell that one story over and over again endlessly

>These movies should be no darker than Adam West Batman
lol

Probably some kind of liquid nitrogen sprayer.

I want some Hugo Strange kino goddamnit

Attached: hugo strange.jpg (291x343, 25.96K)

They should make the main villain my original character: Mr Sneed (same as Mr Freeze but he makes Sneed puns instead of ice puns)

wild

Freeze should have made the jump onto Batman's allies like Catwoman. Maybe he can fill a similar role Catwoman did.

If that next joker is unironically going to be that zoomer kid from dunkirk I'd rather they scrap the whole thing so I don't have to suffer through a whole year of discourse surrounding if that inevitably retarded shit was kino or not.

>mfw no poison ivy gf

Attached: thanos sad.jpg (485x471, 12.85K)

Black Mask funding Freeze & Ivy ecoterrorist activities.

Hugo would be a great way to tell all these women who say 'go to therapy' to go fuck themselves.

She's an asexual venus flytrap. You wouldn't get anything but your dick chopped off

Would be cool to get a version of this at some point.

Attached: courtofowls-1-1569278716677.png (896x1192, 1.1M)

I only played the arkham games. What exactly is this guy's deal? He's just an evil psychologist?

Yeah, not even gonna attempt the "I can fix her" attitude. I'll have to take the redhead in the wheelchair.

>asexual

I hope they get Arnold Schwarzenegger to play him

>this user fell for it and got his dick chopped off

He's an enlightened atheist. He uses Arkham to try to manufacture supervillains.

More logical that he's a side villain and they just rehash it to heart of ice with the court of owls being the big bad.

Kind of. He's an evil psychologist/scientist mostly known for playing mind games and doing genetic experiments to create monsters and shit. In the comics he's obsessed with Batman and wants to become him (he has a Batman costume he wears in private and obsessively trains his body to match his physique), but they tend to relegate him to just being an 'evil scientist' type in adaptations.