Who else ready to see this fag get knocked out

who else ready to see this fag get knocked out

Attached: FHGL7rpWUAsvjup.jpg (1283x1907, 265.78K)

literally WHO

What's her OF

>get a gf
>Become an instantly woke cuck

this nigger looks frail

I hope this nigger faggot wins

>claims he gained 20 pounds
>still looks like a dyel
There's no way, Ian can win a single match

Jake Paul being built and able to fight at an amateur level causes so much seethe. Ian knows deep down that Jake could murder him with his bare hands and yet he still probably thinks he could pull out a win lmao.

The internet was a mistake

He literally took his wife's last name. He's beyond cucked.

I want to see our girlfriend get knocked out in a naked cage match

Whoa he's getting fucked by Daisy Taylor?

i to this day have no clue why otherwise attracfive women get tats

anytime im around a chick with tats, i instantly get calm, because i know i dont have to try as hard.

>his parasocial fans hate him because he got a girlfriend they don't like
this will never not be funny to me

What an ugly whore

I don't know who that is but he looks like a pussy and Jake Paul would knock him out in the first round.

His beard has a ton of really bad tattoos. There are so many amazing artists out there you could at least get something decent and not settle for random garbage that looks like it was done by a mentally retarded six year old. I honestly believe she could take him in a fight.

Am I supposed to know who any of these people are?
What television or film is this?

Lol at how much this dude lost his mind after people called him a cuck

Why do people get tattoos?

doctor mike will knock him the fuck out

Watch the n word bros

I'd rather see op get knocked out.

>Am I supposed to know who any of these people are?
i mean not knowing who Jake Paul is just casually from cultural osmosis is probably an age thing

men who let their girlfriend sell pictures of their pussy should not be respected

I would much rather hang out with Jake Paul than these faggot Rick n Morty Reddit looking guys like idubbz

>they don't like
I'm pretty sure they do like jerking it to her

>Am I supposed to know who any of these people are?
>What television or film is this?

Attached: 1649741688555.png (800x800, 219.15K)

fuck off newfag

idubbz, a popular youtuber.

>nooo you can only post someone if the camera they stand in front of is financed by a jew!

Calling out Jake Paul because he has more clout, but won't let sam fight because bad reputation. I hope Ian never succeeds and his children have bad personalities.

>sam hyde literally beat the shit out of him under a bridge with pads
>thinks he could do anything to anyone
he looks like the sort of guy who would sooner hurt himself throwing and connecting on a punch than anyone else.

lol id heel hook that skinny faggot in 10 seconds flat

>get KO'd by Sam Hyde in comedy
>get KO'd by Jake Paul in fighting
sucks to suck

He’s a self proclaimed nigger faggot, faggot.

its wild that he is barring sam from entering because he is "too controversial"

i wonder if goody goodies egoraptor and doctor mike realize that just 4 years ago the organizer of the event they were boxing at was screaming niggerfaggot

this dumb faggot has no clue, he's going to get put down in the 1st by that jewish pop-doc

Its mostly that she doesnt respect him
A man who has no respect by the one closest to him is not the kind of guy who should be throwing shade on anyone and calling anyone out
He wants to project this image of a serious dude calling out someone on their shit and stuff like that demands that you yourself are someone worth respecting
He clearly doesnt deserve someones respect if his own gf doesnt

Jake Paul sucks

>boomers used to shit their pants laughing at his gags in 2015
wtf happened bros?

hi ian, tell your girlfriend to shave better for me next time, when I get my pics of her pussy for free I expect better quality

back in 2016/17 everyone would be on the side of icucks and hate on jake paul. funny how things have changed

she's emotionally abusing him, literally wouldn't let him have an opinion on the h3 podcast they did(why was she even there lmao stupid thot)

I still hate both

quite literally though. He reminds me of sort of naturally passive submissive friends I have that get a girlfriend and instantly lose all of their own identity and their whole life revolves around pleasing their woman.

>>nooo you can only post someone if the camera they stand in front of is financed by a jew!
This is LITERALLY the justification the FAGGOT SEMEN-EATING JANNIES use to ban Hydeposting

Attached: 1637252615132.jpg (900x900, 110.54K)

Why are her tattoos gay and retarded?

>Sam gets Ian into boxing
>All of a sudden Ian started obsessing over boxing RiceCum and other youtubers
>"Haha no Sam, you didn't get me into boxing. That was Rice Gum. Also you are not invited to our Cool Kids Boxing Tournament!"
I hope this faggot fails

i'm cool because i don't have friends, you shouldn't want to buy your friends

Attached: 745fdee88ea667650c6d3b881a5c5de0.jpg (564x564, 20.81K)

One thing is Icucks shitting on Jake Paul being a stupid cunt who does shit for clout
Another is Icucks being delusional and thinking he can beat a guy whos muchc more fitter, heavier and experienced than him in figthing
Its like a midget picking a fight with a bouncer and youre trying to save the guy from being demolished but his ego wont allow it

finasteride fuckin works holy shit
or did he get turkish implants?

She is fucking repugnant and has a personality to match. I don't know how that faggot got bamboozled into not only marrying her but also taking her last name. My estimation of him as a man has fucking plummeted. His gay boxing event better bring the lulz or I'm never watching anything he does ever again, and even then I might not. Also pirating it.

Attached: eev2602uodn71.jpg (640x853, 114.25K)

That's his gf now? she looks hideous compared to when she first started doing nudes

He knows Sam would murder him, other guys who are much bigger than Ian also fear Sam

she was literally abused as a child and this is her cope.

this reminds me I have a Sam episode to watch with Shane Gillis and Nick Mullen. Never watched cumtown but the one time Nick was on Tim Dillon's podcast he was funny

He's going to pull an H3H3 and let someone more capable take his place at the last second.

damn she trashed herself.. horrible

Sam Hyde is as big of a faggot as he is and his fanboys are somehow even worse than idubbbz fancucks are. Cope seethe dilate ywnbaw.

Attached: ULiDsQH.png (865x451, 733.1K)

fucking disgusting

>mfw her bolt on tits

Attached: 1638298790967.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Jesus christ, Oink oink lol

>frank leaves, max, chad leaves
>starts hanging out with the Jew h3h3 more
>becomes a joke of himself,marries this thing
many such cases

Not defending him just saying the fag jannies have an agenda
>Cope seethe dilate ywnbaw.
Aw how cute you think you fit in

Many such cases of women after getting hitched

The tattoos are just so badly done. She would be cute without them too.

>I'm jewish and will remain assblasted forever because of two jokes from 6 years ago
we know. Nick and Joey are complete kino, cry about it.