Netflix Double Downs by Charging Profiles for Password Sharing

This has to be self-sabotage

Attached: Screenshot_20220423-092351.jpg (1080x1560, 255.1K)

I'll stick with discovery plus and my 90 day fiance shows.

Attached: 1604991646281.png (572x693, 49.53K)

stop giving companies like this money you fucking dumbasses

instead of spinning it like some sort of family/house plan Netflix make everyone the bad guy, genius.

Attached: 1614238498161.jpg (545x537, 111.43K)

they're just salty and butthurt that their stock is crashed now that the economy going shit caused normies to realised that Netflix wasn't worth the money since they removed everything good and noone cares about their dogshit originals

this is just gonna piss off people more, lead to more cancelled subscriptions and worse stock prices GG retards

Just more of a reason not to renew lol. I can't believe they're still steaming shit in 480p. It's fucking 2022, are you serious?

yep, Netflix officially going into a death spiral

I'll just cancel and pirate, then.

So then what they'll do is create services that are like vpns and accounts where you access the account all from the same ip and you can't enforce multiple mac addresses because it won't work because laptops and other devices.

I cancelled yesterday. Piece of poo Netflix with poop shows

>you can't enforce multiple mac addresses
Watch them do it anyway

tubi has better movies anyways

We need more monies for dem stockholdas! (And to produce more woke propaganda)

>instead of spinning it like some sort of family/house plan Netflix make everyone the bad guy, genius.
>they're just salty and butthurt that their stock is crashed now that the economy going shit caused normies to realised that Netflix wasn't worth the money since they removed everything good and noone cares about their dogshit originals
>
>this is just gonna piss off people more, lead to more cancelled subscriptions and worse stock prices GG retards

yeah all this. hilarious. they raise their prices. reduce the amount and quality of their product, announce they will add ads, crash their own stock, and now they're attacking their customers for sharing their account with their family.

It’s over

The age of Netflix is over.. the age of piracy has risen anew.

This will only backfire massively & make their current situation worse than it already is.

So instead of blocking the extra accounts, they will simply silently charge like it was multiple subscription. They're planning on people not noticing that they are gonna pay an extra fee.

Attached: netflix-logo-jew.jpg (680x316, 34.76K)

Why didn't we listen?

Attached: 31924228-31924228.jpg (800x452, 38.68K)

It's just what happens when a venture capital company stops growing, they either need to find a way to become profitable real fast or die.

I tried giving some originals a chance. Stranger Things had its moments in the first season but it fucking sucks now. Archive 81 was decent for the first couple of episodes but it also sucked.Fuck you Netflix. You fucking suck.

It will be a disaster. They'll bill people my mistake because they used a friend's computer or some shit. It will be a shit show

Netflix productions will be bought by Disney sceeencap it

And the public will fucking buttrage

>be at work and want to listen to a TV show
>then watch something at a friend's house
>then use a public WiFi somewhere to watch something on your phone
>get 5x the bill in one month

Netflix has to be the modern titanic.

Honestly. It was huge, people thought it was unsinkable, and it was filled with people who were living in absolute degenerate decadence going headfirst into a giant fucking iceberg any normal person would've seen coming.

I can't see them auto billing
If you're entitled to one ip and you try to use two simultaneously it will pop up something about being in use and to upgrade your account

>turn on ad blocker
>type in WATCH (movie) ONLINE HD FREE into search engine
>get a million results that are actually genuine and in 1080p
imagine paying the streaming jew in the current year + 7. you'd have to be retarded

Attached: 1562265008507.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

This is going to backfire so fucking hard. I'm so glad I'm alive to see the downfall if Netflix in real time.

>Netflix productions will be bought by Disney
I don't think Disney can afford to right now, as they bought 20 Century Fox for over $75.5B & suffered billions in losses from their park closures due to COVID, and Disney+ isn't enough to make up for recouping (not to mention the fact Desantis just fucked their taxation in Florida, which will cost Disney World dearly). Netflix will need to be devalued + lose significantly more (tens of billions) in order to file for bankruptcy and be sold off to a bidder.

>I'm so glad I'm alive to see the downfall if Netflix in real time.
Indeed. Now, if only the same can happen to Disney...

netflix used to be cheap to justify it but now their charging too much for shit. I'm out

You are screaming into the void, user. Modern day consoomers are too addicted and numerous for something like this to have any noticeable effect.

i check netflix now and again but i think ive watched just about everything i'd be interested in already.
now my feed is spammed by foreign language murder mysteries that i dont want to watch

Dumb women will keep this platform alive since the app is synonymous with their pussy. Good luck trying to chill with any other service, women love taking basic shit like Netflix or iphones and turning it into a vital green flag.

But these account sharing services will just allow streaming from their servers that access it.

They already lost all their special protections in Florida
Now they just need to lose their Mickey mouse copyright laws

how can they even crack down? what if you say you have multiple homes, multiple devices and you're just on a different wifi...etc..

Disney is at war with Florida & American parents, it can't afford to. In any case, why would it? It doesn't have anything worthwhile and Disney has a successful streaming service of its own. It has no incentive to buy Netflix.

Aren't they responsible for all the dmca laws too?

Literally me right now but how would they even tell that your sharing? Like what is the basis for tagging the account was shared? Salado I feel not have Netflix but I will buy shares next month when it plummets

you will now pay per device

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

THIS
in this moment, you can actually watch The Batman online and for free with justa few clicks, Who in their right mind would want to keep paying el netflixo additional fees for shit shows and lousy original content?
I will enjoy watching this shit backfire and Nelfix fading into oscurity on the nex couple of years

Probably restricting streaming to one IP at a time or some shit, or have you register your MAC addresses in some hellish 1984 scenario

Im typically a netflix shill, but even i wont support that.

If im paying for 4 simulataneous screens, then what does it matter if some of them are being played at a relatives house?

>They already lost all their special protections in Florida
Just the beginning. Soon, the other states will follow (except for California).

Mickey Mouse is just a logo at this point and they already have a bunch of logos

>source just trust me dude please i’m begging you

>Yea Forums users
>paying for anything that can be pirated
Why are you so naive

>pay per account
>friend who gave me and a bunch of other of our friends his netflix and we all just use his one account
Lmao dumbfucks we still win

>BUT BUT DOESN'T THAT MAKE THE WATCH HISTORIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS SCREWED UP AND MESSY
lol
lmao
lmfao

Amazon will buy Netflix and change Prime Video to Netflix Prime

This. Netflix allowed me to install and use the app from my AppleTV, my phones, my PC, my tablet, and my laptop. I travel with one phone, tablet, and laptop.

If they try to charge me per-device I can just turn on IPSec on my home router and bounce all remote packets off that et voila now they see my account logged in multiple times from the same IP.

The funny thing is I think my Netflix account was subsidized and grandfathered in as part of my cell phone plan... so cancelling it now would actually cost more because I'd have an early termination fee on my current plan plus they no longer offer a Netflix-included plan.

You probably shared your Blockbuster movies with friends and family. Shame on you.

>Be Netflix
>Take $20 billion in loans to produce content
>Get extremely little in terms of content to drive subscriptions out of those $20 billion
>Interest on loans is running amok, promise shareholders to not take more loans
>Raise price on subscriptions
>Subscribers cancel en masse
>Shareholders sell in a frenzy
Did Amazon and Disney put their own people at the helm of Netflix to kill it, or are they just really so insanely incompetent ?

Please don't fail before Blonde is released, Netflix. I NEED to see Ana de Armas in a NC-17 Marilyn Monroe biopic

Imagine paying money for this trash when you can just torrent shit day 1 from a private tracker.

But don't people already pay extra to have extra screens on Thier account? What are they gonna do, charge twice for the same fucking thing? So retarded

It's per device so you would all still get fucked.

>people thought it was unsinkable
Maybe retards. It was volatile as fuck.

I remember some user telling me on here a few months back that Netflix profits were actually doing great and that people don't actually care about all the woke garbage they've been putting out.
Funny.

One thing people aren’t realizing is the sharing boosts subscribers by people pooling their money together so it’s only like 3 dollars per person. A lot will cancel due to not being able to pool money

Netflix turned a profit once in 25 years. That you think they're on the same level as Gisnep is hilarious.

How so?
>extra fee for every sub account
>SUB ACCOUNT

>shilling for the mouse
Lmaoing at you're life

I don't think so.

What went wrong?

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 7.33K)

I don't know? Maybe should had produced good stuff instead of pushing agenda.

Attached: 71aRQ+tEATL._AC_SY679_.jpg (459x679, 61.42K)

diversity hires can't logic and are authoritarian by reflex

What's even funnier is that they think that if it wasn't for the workaround they would pay the massive price to get their shit shows. Instead I simply won't watch anything and I won't be aware of any of their IP ans any subsequent things like merch or other profit avenues.

This really has Metallica v Napster vibes

Propaganda? Netflix is just catering to their audience, namely white women, who fantasize about black men.

>I'll just cancel and pirate, then.
I always get a toddler-like "I'm moving to Canada if things don't go my way" vibe from posts like these.

No, you're not gonna do it, despite piracy being easier and safer than it's ever been. If it was ever in your mind, you would've never paid for streaming in the first place.

Attached: 1641007377951.jpg (680x446, 50.96K)

All of you neet fucks were stealing your mom's password anyway. Stop threatening to unsubscribe over this.

>"we constantly brag about pirating your shit, don't you dare cross us or you'll be sorry"

Yikes.

The logo is protected under trademark, not copyright. They're going to lose copyright on some 1920s cartoons, not the character itself.