I am an american

i am an american
what are some kino simple enough for me to understand?

Attached: 1645892488897.jpg (666x680, 69.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
thefrontierpost.com/the-new-world-order/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIA_Novosti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shake shake shake
shake shake shake
shake your Pootie
shake your Pootie

Attached: 1650528690136.webm (364x396, 843.61K)

The Rebel Alliance wasn't run by Nazis.

Ukraine hates trannies? Based.

>I can only relate via pop culture references

imagine declaring war on this guy and losing lmao

Attached: gaylensky.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

he's a puppet whose master is a jewish oligarch named Igor Kolomoisky

and Putin is a puppet whose master is a jewish oligarch named Roman Ibramovich
why are the jews fighting each other?

>heh, god i’m so redpilled and above these normalfags
>THE ORCS AND SAURON ARE NIGGERS AND JEWS AND GONDOR IS THE WHITE RACE

>and losing lmao
this is the biggest cope imaginable

>this is the biggest cope imaginable

Attached: kek.png (311x800, 296.98K)

this is a deep fake though, right? This is not the actual president of Ukraine.

Only lefties see an orc and think they're black.

Absolutely real, keep in mind he hosted a "comedy" show before he was President

The actual punchline of that sketch was "Beyonce is a fucking retard, imagine what it would look like if a man did that, hell you don't need to imagine"

No

unreliable narrator

>invent a "battle"
>write about a wiki about how you won
Wow based Ukies giving the ruksi orcs the busine- OH NO I LOST THE ENTIRE SOUTH OF THE COUNTRY, ALL OF MY BLACK SOIL FARMLAND AND ALL MY GUYS ARE SURROUNDED HELP ME HUNTER BIDEN!

>Wikipedia is an unbiased source of information bro

Attached: 1650622171847.png (314x842, 108.49K)

he's dying isn't he

Russia literally controls less Ukrainian soil now than they did a month ago lol

Attached: 1649196611203.gif (1200x842, 940.7K)

>LOST THE ENTIRE SOUTH OF THE COUNTRY

Attached: shazam.png (772x982, 494.85K)

Just siege it out. No reason to assault it. They don't have any way of getting new food or water

>You may fire when ready.

Attached: E8EBDD67-F480-4BB9-98DE-6F73706D85F8.jpg (416x1024, 81.83K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220421-025757-1-1.jpg (540x382, 88.36K)

Yes it was. The Empire was the International Jew.

>casualties
>35 rockets

Attached: 1650572457285.png (512x426, 205.21K)

is kgb making threads again?

didnt realize it was a parady of beyonce, thats actually a little funny

>Small, outnumbered kingdom acts as a shield for other lands still free of a brutal tyrant
>Holds out while seeking aid from the Men of the West
Lord of the Rings is a far more resonant analogy.

It took the US 10 days to capture Kabul, 6,700 miles away
It took the US 26 days to capture Baghdad, 6,500 miles away
We're 56 days into this war and Russia is farther away from capturing Kiev, 30 miles away, than they were when the war started

I didn't know the rebel alliance and Hogwartz wizards were fierce advocates for trans kids.

kgb doesnt need to make any sense. the purpose is tricking retards into supporting communism.

You lost,amerimonkey

You lost to goat herders using rusting aks

Attached: 1650712431115.jpg (1024x534, 86.35K)

Jesus wept

>Russian propaganda post
>Ukrainian propaganda image
Is this peak shitposting?

Attached: what-huh.gif (220x155, 260.19K)

>It took the US 10 days to capture Kabul, 6,700 miles away
how is that anything even remotely like what's going on now, the technology levels are completely different
>It took the US 26 days to capture Baghdad,
48 days of non-stop bombing a city with second generation AA capabilities. The last time two evenly matched conventional armies were engaged in a land war was the Iraq-Iran War and it went on for 8 years

Keep sheeting, chimperikkkan

Your country is made of evil subhumans and criminals

Attached: 1650712431115-1.jpg (541x534, 145.9K)

>Ukraine and Russia
>two evenly matched conventional armies

russia has killed many civilians. they dont care about their lives, they try not to kill them so that they can propaganda to them and try not to make them hate russia

>steel mill that's full of armed forces
>most likely booby traps everywhere
>assault
He has no reason to attack. The Azov forces in there are surrounded and running out of supplies. Air striking it would be stupid because the steel mill can still be used.

Yes.

Because the US just carpet bombs the place without a care in the world. They weren't looking to capture it, they're looking to destroy it. They could have nuked it and done the same thing in even shorter time.
Russia still wants a functioning Ukraine after this, so they're doing mobile warfare.

>they dont care about their lives, they try not to kill them
That's still more than the US ever did.

Two months in they haven't even captured a city that is 10km away from their border. 10km!

Did you not get the update from your boss? Ukraine shills post the Eric Striker quote themselves all the time now to laugh at the fact that he declared Russia victorious 48 hours into the war. We're two months into the war and Russia holds far less territory than it did at that 48 hour mark, what happened to that "The speed with which Russian forces are taking territory is unprecedented" quote?

>Yes.
From Ukraine in two days to this...

whataboutism, why expect anything else from the commie fascists of kgb?

Sure

This is why we have 5 million russians running to Europe.... OH NOOOOO

The best proof that Yea Forums has actual Kremlin shills:
>some of them insist Ukraine has already been defeated and Russia can just take it at will
>others insist Ukraine has been built up into a juggernaut by Western funds and of course progress is slow

>some claim Russia will easily take the capital and decapitate Zellenskyy
>others claim Russia has no intention of approaching the capital and is happy to leave Zellenskyy in power

>but no matter what, none of these anons with diametrically opposed views of how clever Russia is ever get into arguments with each other

Correct. And even if not of some actual illness, he’s still older by the day and increasingly faced with the inescapable knowledge of his own mortality, realizing that for all his wealth and power, he’s barely a footnote in the annals of history. He hasn’t re-established the “glory” of the U.S.S.R, hasn’t even reclaimed the territory held by the Russian Empire at its height. Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Atilla the Hun, Tamerlane, Charlemagne, Napoleon, hell, even Hitler, Putin’s realizing that through the long lens of time, he’s not even a pimple on the least of their asses.

You’re looking at his feeble, last-ditch grasp for greatness.

Chuggers raiding? I wonder what another horrific defeat has Russia suffered that warranted all this preemptive cope? Did they lose another flagship or something?

Ork players seething about Tau

Meant for

>bro Russia is so shit, look at what the US achieved in the same amount of time in a non-comparable scenario
>yeah but Russia is trying to avoid casualties, something the US never did
>FUCKING WHATABOUTISM KGB SHILL!
kill yourself

No matter what /pol/ says, they went in expecting a quick victory and annexing either entire ukraine or installing puppet government and that didnt happen so their bootlickers need to change goalposts to "T-they only want the eastern part haha"

Attached: 1648108979529.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

My man was supposed to guarantee some bright future for Russia with this invasion. Instead he only sped up it's destruction. Fine by me desu, never much cared for those mongoloids.

that was a different poster. i dont talk about america, i talk about you and your nation.

Fucking. Based.

nice false equivalency, tranny

Didnt Merica spend like 20 years in Afghanistan spending all money they didnt have to fight a bunch of goat herders?? And in the end they lost??

>given up on regime change
>given up on le Nazis
>given up on Kyiv
>given up on Mariupol
>unsustainable losses
Joke military desu

You don't know my nation. Glow brighter.

Ukraine is not going to sign any peace treaties. They are going to get more and more supplies for years to come and this war will not end until Russia either nukes everyone or loses all they captured.

your nation is russia

Not anymore lol. Now the true goal was a land bridge to Crimea.

I'm conflicted about /pol/ because frankly I hate niggers and trannies myself, and I certainly feel plenty anti-Semitic whenever I open the New York Times and see some "Celebrate Juneteenth by giving your kid estrogen" article by some cunt literally named Goldberg

But there's no denying at some point they'll unironically root for North Korea over South Korea, and then it's just undeniable fucking delusion, y'know? It's not even wishful thinking, "Here's how Hitler can still win WW2," it's outright imaginary "Here's how Argentina can still win the Falklands War"

Didnt Merica spend like 20 years in Afghanistan spending all money they didnt have to fight a bunch of goat herders?? And in the end they lost?

20 years in Vietnam and lost 10,000 aircraft while kongs lost 140

This is next level paranoia
I swear to God, the Ukraine crisis mindbroke so many people

>Make up Russian goal
>Russians don't achieve it
>"The Kremlin wanted to achieve this, but they didnt, so Russia is losing hard"

You are not white. You are not even human.

A superior version of Russia lost to the same goatfuckers and faster. They also lost so fucking hard USSR collapsed altogether.

cope and seethe

America won the invasion and lost the occupation
Russia is outright losing the invasion

If America lost Iraq like Russia is losing Ukraine, the war would have ended with Saddam Hussein laughing in his palace, tens of thousands of American corpses rotting forgotten outside Baghdad, the USS Enterprise rusting at the bottom of the Persian Gulf, "Mission Accomplished" banner and all, and Dubya boasting on CNN that we've secured all our objectives in Kuwait

north korea looks like it could be going in a good direction away from communism. dont be so judgemental, kim could be a good guy.

Your president whined about JK Rowling Ivan, I wouldn't post these tweets if I were you.

BotNS bros... we've been infiltrated by redditors.

Attached: 1518180573922.jpg (1056x1072, 177.57K)

This is not a game of HoI4 you retard

>If I wanted, in two days I could have Russian troops not only in Kyiv but also in Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn, Warsaw and Bucharest

Reddit has always loved it kek

>losing to rice farmers and goat herders is a victory

Ohhh yeahh
Merika fuck yeah!!

Hahahahaha

>>invent a "battle"
Jesus Christ.

Is this the YWNBAW pasta but for Putin?

A superior version of Russia lost to the same goatfuckers and faster. They also lost so fucking hard USSR collapsed altogether.

/po/ is full of shills nowadays you are not talking with genuine people

>according to a report in Germany’s Suddeutsche Zeitung
>He reportedly said it to Ukraine’s Petro Poroshenko, who then told EU officials.
so... made up again? cmon

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot_20220421-025757-1-1-1.jpg (491x266, 62.42K)

Yeah. For all the wrong reasons though. As always.

r/genewolfe makes me want to kys

>Make up Russian goal
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

English translation, for those of you who need it (the guy I'm replying to certainly doesn't)
thefrontierpost.com/the-new-world-order/

tl;dr basically the day the invasion began the Russian state press jumped the gun and published a story declaring
>Moscow and Kiev have reunited, Russia has returned to its historical borders, Kiev is part of the foundation of Russia, Russia has been reunited just like Germany was, westoids btfo, etc.

What the FUCK is going on with these posts, seriously?

Was this real? Seems crazy even for Russians.

The competing spambots caught each other in a loop

As you can see from the Archive link, it was originally published here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIA_Novosti

Sure.

>Russia losing war
>Watabout
>Russia actually lost against them as well
>Yeah but watabout
qrd

KGBots

Well said.

Fucking hell, that’s just embarrassing.