Is a raging alcoholic drinking whiskey in the morning

>is a raging alcoholic drinking whiskey in the morning
>is a coke head
>heroin junkie
>pill popper
>audio of him admitting to head butting amber
>struck her in the face several times
>video footage of him having temper tantrums, kicking his fridge, slamming cupboards, breaking things in front of Amber
>text messages of him threatening to kill her and rape her dead body

It's not looking good for him. I think it's safe to say Depp, his life and career, is officially done. It's over.

Attached: 220421-johnny-depp-jm-1347-4dd153.jpg (2500x1667, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnrEaaAqqCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t.

Attached: Turturro.jpg (1920x800, 163.99K)

Amber simps are human garbage.

>>audio of him admitting to head butting amber
>>struck her in the face several times
source?

the trial is all over youtube faggot, stop being lazy

girls love that though.
Being headbutt during sex is a common fantasy for women

he's just being a lib as usual. the head butt was an accident. the strikes were self induced by her.

You could've just said "earth rocker"

me on the left

Attached: rs_1024x759-220414113000-1024-Johnny-Depp-Amber-Heard-LT-41422-GettyImages-1239957559-GettyImages-1239937806.jpg (1024x759, 209.17K)

If such damning evidence existed, you'd have links to clips ready to go, faggot.

or youre just lazy. wouldve taken you less time to type in youtube search than to type that.

Hope this chud rots in prison forever for touching my Amber

lazy THIS

Same user.

Attached: 1645652855609.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

You were right until you started with the
>audio of him admitting to head butting amber part
Literally never happened. Also, roxicodone is NOT heroin. Never struck her, either.
>temper tantrum
You have one every other day, Amber. Get real. Who wouldn't be pissed if they had to deal with you?
You are a woman and don't understand what a threat is, or what venting to one of your bros is. Why are you such a bitch?
t. JD

I can't believe how pathetic Johnny really is, like bro you were one of the hottest men alive at the time and you were simping for this crazy lunatic disgusting whore, fuck that, no pussy is that good.

He's not on trial

Absolutely, brother. Only men who have never been with a crazy woman (or probably any woman at all) would say the things that these simps say.

You're mentally ill a day a loser. Just saying random shit that isn't true, for what purpose? Get a job.

how much are they paying you to shill

Damn, she looks old here.

She is old. Her career never took off and now her chance is over.

>typing all that projection instead of searching for the info you want
based lazy retard

Hopefully someone will leave a laptop in a repair shop and we’ll start seeing leaked footage

>>is a raging alcoholic drinking whiskey in the morning
>>is a coke head
>>heroin junkie
>>pill popper

Attached: 304.png (739x712, 482.37K)

Tell me about Amber. Why does she shit the bed?

Both amber & Depp are horrible prices of shit & the best punishment would be being forced to stay together

the two of them are mutually imploding like a chemical reaction. both of their careers are dead and gone after this.

>makes a baseless accusation
>is challenged
>"no u" have to prove me wrong
yup, checks out

fat old man

Lying faggot bitch cunt. Amber heard dick suckin cunt faggot. Garbage faggot.

Imagine simping for Amber Turd

google.com
youtube.com
Youre welcome ;^)

yea well at least he did not put shit on her bed, mutilated her with cigars and cutting her finger with vodka bottles, not to mention the psychological abuse that would have made her do an hero if it was as intense as hers towards him

Imagine the smell

Attached: Amber Turd.png (534x503, 309.57K)

there lower than turds

Ive now gone to YouTube, I watched the trial. At no point is there any mention of what you've said

assert dominance

Who's the man here?

beta soiabois who fantasize being femdomed by specimens such the likes of amber turd are the cancer of masculinity

Well then there no point in arguing with you further. Because we both know youre lying. You dont even need to watch the entire trial to find the info you want (youre too lazy for that anyway). You just need a search bar and some basic search terms relating to what you want. (Youre probably too lazy for that as well lol).
thanks for playing though lazy retard. Been entertaining making you my bitch.

this

Lmao you still can't post what specific line or clip youre talking about
This is embarassing
Are you 13? Do you think trolling is being retarded and then getting called out for being retarded?

not the other guy but it ain't lookin good for you chief

Why is it black?! Why isn't it orange?

Part of her deal with the chief commander.

I don't think Johnny Depp has the mental capacity to play guitar.

johnny's face @ 15:45 - 15:58
feelsbadbros
youtube.com/watch?v=MnrEaaAqqCU

LMAO the absolute state of simpies

shit thread

Imagine being Amber in that marriage and having to be all like "damn, Johnny Depp, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bloated alcy head and your boomer rocker played out style. I would totally have sex with you." when all she really wants to do is fuck James Franco. Like seriously imagine having to be Amber and not only shit on that bed while Johnny Depp flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her paunch and cheekbones, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you had to suck face. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's still cool and DAMN, HIS TITS LOOK LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his Bony fucking Draugr face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of young actors and soon to be alleged rapeists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Kansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively all over you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and revel in him, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous years. And then your agent calls for a marriage, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Amber. You're not going to lose your future Movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Didn't even read your post, but assuming it's not pasta, why do you care so much? How do these people affect your day to day life?

>but assuming it's not pasta
you have to be pretty dumb to assume that.
why are you dumb?
stop being dumb

I fucking hate how attracted i am to this terrible western woman, fuck

>you have to be pretty dumb to assume that.
How so? Like I said, I didn't read it.

Imagine the sex

Nothing comes up when him physically abusing her you search it. You're as clowning as her simp lawyer and the retarded old woman, fat boy.

Everyone on reddit is on Depp's side though

Attached: npc.png (200x198, 17.49K)

>Assuming this isn't a pasta
Wrlcome to Yea Forums newfag this is one of the most common pastas you'll see, I didn't even bother to change half the prounouns

Depp played guitar in a band with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry, not that you need to play an instrument to be an Earthrocker

>uhhh b-but both sides

No. Amber is worse.

>t. feminazi

read THIS

Attached: this.jpg (3000x3000, 186.75K)

Interestingly so are the zoomers on TikTok.

amber is so clearly a slave of satan like a majority in showbusiness. depp probably as well. i don't know the situation i only heard about the shitting thing and thats 100% a satan move. the jews, in their veneration of that demon faggot, include feces in their attempt to insult Jesus Christ our king. its a petty and shameful move only do-able by slaves to sin.

>Nothing comes up when him physically abusing her you search it
please to redeem, sir?

She took a shit in his bed.

And all the youtube cmment sections, everyone on normiebook, people I've talked to irl. And yet there are fags on Yea Forums sneething at Amber like theyre sticking up for poor underdog Johnny. Pathetic.

>t. some homo who's never met a musician before

>Still won't post the evidence he says exists
This is pathetic now

Good morning sir!

dont even know wat ur seething about. saw your esl post from the front page.
stupid poo n loo

Digestion of human blood makes poop black, all Hollywood poop is black.

What I find pathetic is people who are so invested in this shit because they worship and imitate celebrities.

He says on Yea Forums, you're not exactly Noam Chompsky yourself fuckboy

>Thinks I'm the same guy

sir?

because everyone is

do people poop with out peeing?

most likely she shat it out somewhere else and tossed it on the bed

Isn't that guy a communist? I'm glad I'm not exactly him.

Those women will go out of their way to destroy lives. Living demons. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

shut the fuck up you psycho whore

wow solid evidence there goyim