Pirates of The Caribbean thread because janies are turbo virgins that won't allow discussion on the Kino court trial

Pirates of The Caribbean thread because janies are turbo virgins that won't allow discussion on the Kino court trial

Attached: g3bZAo7VS8SJvZUf3ueA8A-1200-80.jpg (600x300, 34.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvUL0i-xaKs
youtu.be/xsBN_7vUP0U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These movies would be so much better if there was no female characters at all

YAG
SBARRRRRROO

They'd be so much better if they kept the original director, first 3 are kino the last 2 are trash

4 and 5 are still good

Nah the issue with the movies was there was only ever supposed to be 1 of them

The first pirates of the caribbean is Wills coming of age story where he is stuck being mature, Will turner, and being in conflict with his fantasy self, Jack Sparrow.

Elizabeth likes the adventurous side of him but he's too tide down and in the end opens up a bit and becomes a full adult

JAG ESBARRO?

Attached: 1648723360095.png (634x580, 655.61K)

the third one's already solidly overstaying its welcome, only redeemable scenes are the surreal sparrow ones

bucket shoes

They turned Jack Sparrow into Homer Simpson, instead of there being method and cunning to his madness he just started doing stupid shit and having it happen to work out, also Will and Elizabeth were the driving force to the story and without them and making Jack the main character everything feels pointless

First movie=only movie
These guys are starting to get it

Lotta words for a nigger

I hear 6 was going to have a real Grumpy heavy plot.

WHY DID THE RUM VANISH?

FRENS, are we watching these all on cytube or something at some point?

Will and Elizabeth were both terrible characters.

He was genuinely asking after a night of coke and rum

i haven't paid attention to this movie in years. why the fuck is jack sparrow even on trial? is he even on trial? why is their a jury?

way to be subtle about it you absolute moron

>These movies

I had to shell out $38 for a Jack sparrow hat when I took my kid to Disneyland.
He’s an adult now and it’s in some box in the garage.

I'd kind of agree in the sense they turned will into a traitor in 2 and 3 who decided to damn himself to save his dad who's already gone, but think of how much worse the first 3 movies would be without them there to drive the story especially the first one

>movies

i only saw the first one, kiera is a absolute cute

imagine being poor lol

make him either give you $40 or throw it out, his choice. he's your son and you're just letting him cuck you like that? lmao

>there was only ever supposed to be 1 of them
Then how do you explain the after credits scene??

>janies are turbo virgins that won't allow discussion on the Kino court trial

youtube.com/watch?v=PvUL0i-xaKs

I usually wear it when I’m fucking your mom.

1 and 4 are the best. Pure pirate adventure.
2 and 3 by extension were bogged down by bullshit drama of Orlando Bloom and that bitch. Ovarallet they were okay but for pirate actin they put too much of Gone With The Wind shit.
1 and 4 are tight pirate focused adventures, giving no shit about love story nobody asked for.

Objectively incorrect. Elizabeth Swan is a good foil for Jack Sparrow in Dead Man's Chest, HOWEVER, she is annoying in World's End.

I like 4 more than I should, it's more mediocre than okay, it feels like a Disney direct-to-video sequel in writing, however 5 is trash fire
>Depp obviously giving negative shit
>this magic trident dispells ALL curses on the sea
>wow really all curses?
>well no actually because we need sequel bait
It's like it was written for 3 years old

Attached: POTC JJP playfield.jpg (1200x1600, 908.47K)

Daily reminder that issuefags are the first to die in an apocalypse. All pirates movies are great and enjoyable. Also the second is the best one.

boats.

Attached: boats.jpg (1992x7000, 2.87M)

>CONSOOM THE PRODUCT

posting this autism

Attached: Pirates.png (706x810, 661.33K)

im gonna go watch somebody beat this on youtube right now

The second one had the kino three-way duel and the Company are a fantastic villain faction.

>turbo virgins
haha more like discord trammies

His wife shat in the bed so he cummed on the pillows and now they're in court.

Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan are the cake
Jack Sparrow is the icing

Adventure never dies carried on by the imagination may even be passed to the next generation.

The after credit scene is just the monkey grabbing the coin. If you wanted to argue foreshadowing then the treasure would have had to play a major role in the next movies, but instead there's just the cute monkey on the shoulder for the pirate captain

Also the cannibal arc and based kraken Hans zimmer theme

You didn't answer me last time, fucker. But what makes this table better than the original, in your mind?

titanic is a girl film
where's Alien?

Best post true post

Where's black sea?

>court trial
She laughed at 7:02 kek
youtu.be/xsBN_7vUP0U

What about 5?

Insane how many big name actors they got throughout the movies, except the two literal whos at the bottom right

Just like Depp, I haven't seen any of those pirate movies.

I may or may not change that.
I rather re-watch this, but whatever.

Attached: xtKLvpOfARi1XVm8u2FTdhY5Piq.jpg (1000x1500, 319.81K)

Monkey grabs the coin, meaning the curse is back on, and thus there will be more to come. I know it isn't anything definite, but to me it always felt like they really wanted to leave the window open for sequels.

>She laughed at 7:02 kek
>doesn't link the timecode
Seriously, user. Next you'll claim that you can't do it on your iPhone, huh?

Dunkirk was so fucking bad, was just a bunch of Bongistanis getting strafed by stukas.

Post credit scene was added last minute after a bunch of audience tests

Lazy faggot

Bitch, everyone hates you. Also you're not supposed to be online. Now go shit on your next victims pillow

L O N D O N

Attached: 1522087902557.webm (850x354, 2.83M)

Indeed. Give us the code, loser.

5 is dogshit and fuck previous movies up.

Why are you guys so racist? Can’t discuss a kids movie without racial slurs ffs.

i really liked 4, more than 3
2's still the best, 1's the second best
5 was bleh

Attached: my boy davy.png (694x804, 679.27K)

Retards
Bluepilled. You'd be right if those movies were meant to exist.
Not exactly. The first movie is written to be its own thing while also leaving a foot in the door for a sequel.