ITT

Yea Forums confessions

I have never seen RoboCop 2.

Attached: 1631839447005s.jpg (250x235, 6.78K)

i enjoyed big bang theory

i liked the godfather 3

I wish I could see it for the first time again.

you should watch robocop 2 it is very enjoyable
also
I wish I didn't like cunny

I only "enjoy" it because I would watch it with grenma when I got home from work and she liked it

me neither
I regard the first as one of the best action films of all time, a sequel seems unnecessary even though Tom Noonan is one of my favorite villain actors

I watch more CW shows than anything else.

..and Riverdale is in my all time top 10

>spoiler
Have you at least watched Twin Peaks?

the mcu overall is pretty decent

I never used to like capeshit but then I decided to watch some marvel films after see Yea Forums seething about them. I just finished endgame and enjoyed it a lot.

I have never seen a movie in my life

series are boring for me, i have never seen a normal tv show in my life except animation and anime, the only series that i watched and i know is the best in the world is chernobyl

I honestly like more positive LGBT representation. Of course Hollywood is making a complete mess of it, but I'm hoping it'll find a better balance soon.

Ugly Betty is a top tier American tv show, with a stellar cast of characters and even cool special guest

why are u gay

i hate it when hollywood makes the muslim character good and the christian character bad even though i’m a muslim myself. Deep down we all know the jew is the ultimate baddy

He evolved

I don't miss Phil Harman all that much.

Hunter makes my pee pee hard

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny is in my top 10 movies

it's a comfy movie

Saw a cute guy with perfect pecs and that was it for my heterosexuality.

It has been over a year since I last watched a movie

I am secretly THE television & film. This board is about me.

You should check out Night of the Comet (1984)

Good introduction to watching movies

is not a bad movie.

I'm just here for the off topic shitposting

Don't do it.
I love classic cinema but I do not enjoy any hitchcock films. They are boring and not visceral. Jimmy Stewart is wasted.

I enjoy nearly every movie I watch to some degree.

The rollerball remake from the 00's wasn't even bad. It was quite entertaining too. Yes the original one is better but the 00 movie does have it's own charm to it

I think Only God Forgives is a masterpiece and one of the best movies of the last ten years.

Artificial Intelligence is my favorite Spielberg movie followed closely by Catch Me If You Can
I think Solaris (with George Clooney) is fantastic and have not seen the original and never plan to
I'll immediately look at IMDB trivia after a movie I enjoy
I regularly watch Open Season (2006)

it's been more than 3 weeks since the last film I saw.

All this cunt had to do was suck his dick, learn how to cook, and keep her dumb cunt mouth shut and live on islands and in penthouses / mansions for the rest of her life with a pirate legend. Women were a mistake.

Attached: heard.jpg (1214x907, 175.73K)

>I spend most of my time reading and watching sports than watching movies or TV.
>i mostly browse Yea Forums to shitpost.
>I love superhero movies. I see most of them opening day. I absolutely loved The Batman and will be buying the blu ray the day it comes out
>I never seed

Attached: updated.png (576x872, 524.52K)

I've been watching alot of female focused tv shows and it's been fun. My least favorite has been Girlfriends. Those women are terrible

I want to get spit roasted by Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot, two of the hottest trannies in Hollywood. Imagine their hard cocks and balls slapping against your taint while they unleash their feminine milk.

I've never seen Alien, I like the MCU Spiderman movies, and I buy a lot of movies on Blu Ray even though I'm running out of space to keep them all.

>I want to get spit roasted by Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot, two of the hottest trannies in Hollywood.
The Hollywood tranny conspiracy theory lives rent free iny mind. Mainly because I have no proof that they're trans, but also I have a sever futa fetish, so imaging female celebs with dicks really get me going..like have you seen futa edits of Cardi B that shit is hot af. I don't even like trannies in real life but I'll happily look at celebs with Photoshop dicks though

I cannot stop thinking about sneed. I don't even like that meme. I have to shout sneed on top of my lungs multiple times a day just to get by.

Attached: 1649191714914.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

I fully recognize that I ill never be a woman, but I spam Hunter threads and samefag them every single day so that I can pretend that anyone would be attracted to me

I censor copies of movies so my wife and kids can watch them. Remove / bleep / blur all hard cussing, nudity, sex scenes, graphic violence, woke stuff.
I don't see it as ruining movies. It's cleaning out trash in the art museum.

i haven't seen the vast majority of popular movies or television. i don't watch or read much media at all actually.

i'm too adhd to enjoy it. there are times where i force myself to watch something and i end up liking it, but it's always a struggle.

I have never seen
>any harry potter movies
>any Godfather
>any Games of Thrones

>>any harry potter movies
Based
>>any Godfather
kys
>>any Games of Thrones
Based

i did not care for the godfather

I have never seen Euphoria and I tell everyone in every thread to kill themselves. The part I want to confess, or disclose rather, is that i am very proud for having done so

See:

>I watched through all harry potter and most older disney movies for the first time as a 25 year old.
And they are mostly actually kinda comfy and not cringe at all.
Still cant watch any matrix without cringing

Humphrey Bogart is in good movies, but he's overrated as an actor

I generally agree, but I like Rear Window

I find the godfather unbearably boring, 3/10 for me desu

I liked The Batman more than The Northman

Attached: 0hwaityoureseriousletmelaughevenharder.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Based and sneed-pilled

I enjoyed both seasons of Bridgerton.

I liked Beserk 2016

i thought TFA and TROS was boring dogshit but found TLJ to be enjoyable enough. despite its faults its still easily the best of the new trilogy.

Attached: 00fSDFwYXA90lIJhC-e3uzzZ57LKdvIxgagDwONR45s.png (473x336, 166.37K)

thought id add: i dont care about star wars and only watche them cause of my friends

No I haven’t seen the Cardi B edits. But I’m well aware of the tranny conspiracy. I don’t even care if they’re undeniablely female. They wills always be trannies to me. And that’s a good thing.

Never watched a Star Wars movie

Haven't watched any Star Wars
Haven't watched any BackToTheFuture
Haven't watched any Alien
Haven't watched any Star Trek

And I don't like most movies

I watched the Godfather trilogy this year for the first time, and I'm not a zoomer

I don't watch tv or movies

Based