What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: original.png (1280x546, 713.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUewAMH2rK8
youtu.be/x8igrh1eyLk
instagram.com/p/CbNb2F8j-6p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

load deposits based on the other subtle scene

>"Train me"
>"My family that I hated is dead"
>"Train me...."

>"Groom me"

"Teach me to....shoot guns"

Little girls need grown man semen to grow right.
But anyway, is bad movie. Don't post pictures from it, is bad

>Female kid seducing an adult
Loli Nakadashi impregnation

When I was 19 I fucked my thirteen year old sister’s best friend.

Now I can die with a clear conscience Yea Forums

I raped several women. They didn't feel like it but I have trouble with affection and attachment so I made them feel like they had to fuck me. Now I can die with a clear conscience as well /pol/

I have a huge dick so I ended up getting calls and texts from all the girls I raped wanting to hang out and had to ghost them lol dated a couple of them.

>Female kid seducing an adult

He's mentally stunted like Humbert, it's just a cheap copy of Lolita with guns

Donkeys and Monkeys

It means giving her care and attention.

Attached: 1622418202673.webm (1420x816, 2.87M)

Attached: 1648253242876.png (720x714, 754.37K)

I don't you to grow but I'll fill you up *wink*

Holy shit didn't know there was a pantshot.

it's alright guys she is jewish

I recommend reading the original script. She totally fucked him, even though he resisted her for a long time. There's a deleted scene in the movie where she was wearing the floral dress and she came unto him, then they showed a bouncing bed and Mathilda and Leon could be heard laughing like if they were having fun at the "carrousel"

kek

pedo dog whistle thread

Funny how you heard it.

i wonder why nips like this movie so much? very odd.

Attached: D3tYRmDUwAAjWV7.jpg (1352x1794, 152.2K)

Something about pissing on kids.

how do i download an entire thread from wiki eat boys
i need that Jenny Popach thread ASAP

was sshe trying to seduce him? do little girls really??

What's that got to do with anything?

Attached: 1622411678671.webm (996x800, 2.94M)

Still my all-time favourite film. No pedo.

Attached: 1622416680403.webm (1544x650, 2.99M)

she was hotter in the movie than now. Raegan Revord on Young Sheldon just as cute now!

Raygun is getting old.

Why would I want her to grow??

Believe me or not, I dont watch this movie for the sake of its pedophilic undertones. The idea of Leon trying to protect a seemingly innocent girl and eventually leaving his lifeforce unto her is a noble concept. As a man riddled with pain, agony, and darkness, Leon realizes he himself cannot preserve anything beautiful such as life, so he passes it onto something bright and lifelike. This in its essence - whether Mathilda is underage or not, is the basis of a man's love for a woman, and her ability to process this emotional process shows maturity on her part, but to what extent she understands is consistently questioned.

Most women - or should I say most people in general in modern society is very out of touch with this natural instinct of a male needing to leave a part of himself onto a female. Even if a girl is of legal age for consent or even in her late middle age, some women simply do not understand this concept, and if they did, they would deliberately ignore it because they consider it an "outdated" concept. It is natural in this setting a younger blossoming girl is more prone to grasping this natural concept while she may lose it as time goes by. This however does not mean Mathilda could not have been introduced to be in her 20s, 30s, or 40s. It is simply about her ability to caress a powerful man in his most vulnerable moment.

Attached: FQU4lSxXMA8MPuL.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 681.52K)

But smokin’!

Attached: 4326D95C-F879-4100-AF69-289CAEDA6580.jpg (1310x1909, 1.41M)

The International cut, that is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUewAMH2rK8

Attached: 1405388959007.webm (1280x544, 2.79M)

AWOOGA AWOOGA AWOOGA

Attached: oo8yy9.png (434x321, 144.31K)

What was her sister's problem?

Attached: 1635940978970.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

>he's not really my father, he's Mike Glover

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54.67K)

Jealousy.

Leon’s plant is symbolic in that she is another plant needing care for her fragility and that he needs to nourish (water) her and protect her from the harsh environment.

Yes exactly. The movie is about essence of life, this is why Besson did a second take with 5th element where Jovovich is introduced as a grown woman but with very primitive characteristics having limited understanding of humanity. This is far more evident between Leloo and Korben's conversation about "What in life is worth saving?"

Attached: the-fifth-element-milla-jovovich.jpg (1000x563, 45.31K)

MULTIPASS.

Attached: MULTIPASS.webm (1920x800, 1.63M)

mooltepass

>What did she mean by this?
The hershlag spammer cannot be stopped.
>load deposits based on the other subtle scene
fucking kek
/thread
>Little girls need grown man semen to grow right.
You sound like you've done this from experience. Are you Leon?
Nice to see hershlag get turned down for once.

What's so perfect about Hershlag's performance compared to Jovovich however is her effective use or language, tone, and behavior. Hershlag perfectly conveys that innoccent bitch archetype that knows how to cut through a man's heart with a single comment like this In Jovovich's case she kind of underplayed that hand while the movie was more theatrical.

Attached: image.jpeg.jpg (400x400, 27.71K)

this is one of them metaphors, right?

Less chance of her getting diddled, I would assume.

Her strength was never in her ability to lead.

Then again Portman also didn't end up using any of that charisma throughout her career. At that age she had what it took to be the female Denzel Washington, but she lost it, or was just blackballed into doing Star Wars.

Attached: MV5BYmNjODEzNGUtOTY5Yi00NGNmLTgwMTYtMWY3ZmM4YWVkOTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_.jpg (600x400, 82.75K)

BASED

Attached: if yk, yk.webm (940x392, 320.82K)

Good scene.

Attached: 1622411401031.webm (962x800, 2.97M)

Imagine if Hershlag ended up doing Leon, Romeo + Juliet, and maybe even took over Helena Bonham Carter's spot in Fight Club, would have became the actress of the century.

Fuck me for recognizing that graph kek

For me it's Sarah Descalzo. Cutest swimsuit model, followed closely by Aleksandra Kholodenko.

Attached: C8F35B89-6173-4326-902B-33C13151F1B3.jpg (2128x2544, 1.23M)

youtu.be/x8igrh1eyLk

Bitchier women are sexier, it's always the case.

for me it's averyedvalson

probably the same reason the french like it

My turn.

Attached: 1645914300399.webm (1000x422, 3M)

Imagine being hershlag and hitting the wall before she turned 18

this hurts so much bros

instagram.com/p/CbNb2F8j-6p/
Hmm those meaty thighs... Very nice user, very nice.

my brat senses are tingling

how do you view instagram posts without logging in?

Based horny retard

>make account
>hope you don't get randomly banned
>get banned
>cry
No, but sometimes it'll let you. The real answer is use a mirror site. Dipshit.
Disgusting worthless trash whore. Stop this shit

Just make an account, start following little girls and the algorithm will recommend you a new cunny every day.

Why would you look at some fucking kid? Literally just some fucking kid, might as well be a boy

Fuck off you dumb kidfucking moron, if I see you in real life I'll fucking blow your brains out with my shotgun, I know I'll get a cushy seat in prison for killing a fucking kid diddler.

Maybe if you are a tranny faggot then yeah it's the same

Yeah a pedophile calling out tranny real cute there bud

Yeah, its great until you get randomly banned and can't remember half your follow list. FUCK Instagram. I need to become a photographer, a business account wouldn't get banned.

>I will get so many updates from reddit when I kill you!!!1

Trannies are an aberration. Liking little girls is normal. Deal with it and dilate

Kek

Im not a tranny but you are a pedophile, for a fact. No normal man finds this shit attractive You're a sick fuck and I will throw buckshots through your skull.

Attached: 1622768022892.webm (1000x422, 2.95M)

>he fully sleeps for the first time
>she gets out of his bed, pulling up her underpants a bit
wtf how did I not realize watching this years ago that they were totally fucking, the movie was just being subtle about it

how was this made

normal men are plebeians