Was it autism?

was it autism?

Attached: classic sperging.png (1095x924, 958.58K)

Yes and no

Yep, the real legitimate kind with a preoccupation with fantasy and not the le quirky Tiktok autism. This is pure unadulterated Adam Lanza autism.

Nah just bad writing.

No no noooooooooo it was not

Incel energy

Why was this movie so long bros?

It was hard to fit all classic scenes, and give Pattman all the screen time to celebrate this KINO

I suspect this has something to do with the production being halted by COVID

long movies are kino.

It doesn't feel as long as it is.
Can you point to a specific scene/s that you would have cut or shortened?

Marvel capeshit is NOT kino

Attached: 5c9cf45c6b526527a63be758.jpg (1200x1202, 152.14K)

>child abuse

not him but it feels way longer than it is. i'mnot going to pick out scenes because the film isn't worth that much of a discussion. in comparison, dune felt incredibly short despite it's run time.

The scene where Catwoman rants about white privilege

The entire Falcone/Penguin/Catwoman subplot. Replace Riddler with Hush. No sequel bait with faggy nu-joker. Hire new writers entirely. Replace Zoë Kravitz with either Christina Hendricks or Charlotte McKinney because fuck you.

When is NOT autism with any Riddler?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x10

MAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH x10

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne

you could cut this film down an hour and lose nothing

world's dumbest nigger

Autism and mental illness which went untreated and cared nothing for. Society failed Riddler.

Lots of brooding shots/ scenes, which I felt fed into showcasing the cancer that was infecting the city. Reeves probably could have cleaned it up for the theatrical cut, but I would have just watched this as a directors cut from the moment it was released anyways. If anything I wish they had kept the additional Joker scene.

How did this nigga have 500 friends on Myspace? Tards usually are loners trannies on /b?

>Replace Zoë Kravitz with either Christina Hendricks
HOLY BASED

Depends on the movie and all the long ones are the top MCU movies.

I mean she is hot for her age, but no one wants to see fat, saggy geriatric meat doing kickflips in a cat suit.

>fantasy
The Riddler made his fantasy come true which ultimately makes him based

He's like m00t or egoraptor, popular because of how much of a fucking lame he is, but no normie will even have heard of him.

>catwoman
>played by nigga
>nigga is a career thief
>batman has a jungle fetish

PERFECTION

Attached: 1650463976580.jpg (696x285, 79.13K)

Attached: craig.png (298x429, 254.72K)

>Hush
why do Yea Forums-fags all piss their pants over boring trenchcoat-wearing literal who #54

>me when janny bans me for 14 days again for sneed posting

Real, pent up incel rage. You don't get a performance like that from just acting school.

Attached: paul_dano_batman.png (841x940, 656.28K)

Didn't make it in that far to see that scene (stopped after the white man thing). While he wasn't autistic, he definitely was out of character for z riddler.

The entire movie after he confronted the Riddler in Arkham was clearly a studio mandated "blockbuster finale" so they wouldn't scare general audiences by actually having Batman question his motives.

> went for two weeks without sex to help understand the mind of an incel
How much pussy was this guy getting beforehand?

Is this really how normals see Yea Forums?

Attached: 21412623626.png (1920x794, 964K)

>Got into the mind of an Incel
>By Voluntarily abstaining from sex
>For two weeks

Attached: 1625765793202.gif (374x288, 2.93M)

BPD

t. been almost exclusively in BPD relationships

more like how Yea Forums sees itself

classic paul dano lives in the gash

For a second I thought his collar was the Quake logo.
I been on /vr/ too much.

none percent

NO! NO NO NO NOOOoOOoOoOooOooOoooooOOo! NO!

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: The.Batman.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_02.19.27_[2022.04.19_02.12.25].jpg (1920x804, 586.78K)

Speak for yourself

i like when the rich and successful actors use behaviors exhibited due to mental illness in their performances. i especially like when villains are depicted handicapped or with obvious defects such as scarring or limb loss. it involves me emotionally in hating such people.

>woke batman

No thanks don't care

what's the point of a collar that large, he can just slip it off his neck

It's a metaphor you worthless brainlet.

he gets to fuck zoey kazan

for what?

>two weeks
What is this inhumane, gigantic feat? How did he manage? Should I turn myself in the psych ward? Apparently I am a massive extremely dangerous supervillain if two weeks is the measurement..

Attached: vSeriously.webm (422x296, 350.22K)

The length was fine.

Le cat woman.

2 weeks

Attached: 1648843514848.png (922x715, 282.43K)

What is that blur effect? I like it for some reason. What is Matt Reeves doing with my brain here?

Literally 1 single line in the movie user take your meds and chill the fuck out

>dune felt incredibly short despite it's run time.
It really did. Blade Runner 2049 felt fast to me but i put it down to my love for the original.

why am I always the bad guy

Watch the joker scene since you obviously didn't see the flick.

The final act and flooding.
I love the setup of the city in chaos and all the villains coming out to party ala the games, but it really felt like they got to the end of the movie and realized that The Riddler did nothing wrong and had to make him commit an incel terrorist attack