The Batman

Guys, we are literally the villains...

Attached: 5262516135.jpg (678x452, 18.49K)

rifles are good

Attached: green-terror.png (1024x1024, 828.94K)

bros . . .

Attached: The Batman (2022) 1080p HDRip x264 - ProLover.mp4_snapshot_02.23.48_[2022.04.13_16.28.57].png (1920x810, 715.01K)

>watching capeshit
no, you're a NPC

saw that screenshot, was that supposed to be some big mean scary post for all the dipshit graboids or something?

Attached: 1620949063057.jpg (660x384, 212.54K)

see

>"It does take an out of nowhere pivot to a radicalized abused orphan being the bad guy around three hours movie. Reeves almost comes off as a closet liberal. An army of faceless, nameless green men running around a western cyberpunk trash city in green screen suits killing Americans with impunity is Breitbart-esque green panic. The worst part is that you wouldn't even need anonymous operatives doing wet work. Truth is, after something as big as the collapse of gotham financing, hundreds of green men copycats and even hard militias would pop up like weeds in the aftermath. All Riddler would have to do is give them a good speech. Basically Riddler giving Gotham a taste of it's own Epstein Island suffered in the 90s. What we got was an infinitile take that has as much nuance as The Return to Cunny Island. Reeves should've just stuck to 'billionaires bad' because he clearly has no idea how geopolitics, espionage, diplomacy, etc work. Shit, the riddlerchan in the movie... whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. But then again, maybe it was all a false flag so that's why it's all so retarded ahhh!!!"

the only realistic part of this movie was the mulatto woman who bitches about white men wanting to sleep with a white man

Ok nigger

peeepeeepooopooo

I never expected Yea Forums incels to be the main villain in the movie.

>literally
You deserve it.

>abused orphan leads an army of radicalized cunny-thirst anonymouses

It really makes you think.

He got the city more clean than hack politician ever will. Especially that affirmative action nigger mayor

Attached: average capeshitter.jpg (444x444, 36.63K)

>riddler is the product of people in power abusing the weak and vulnerable
>end justifies the means in a corrupted system
>riddler makes the change the city needs
>killing is necessary
>otherwise there will be no change in the system and the cycle of abuse will continue

Why Riddler is the villain again?

No.
That was /pol/ with all the incels.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

honestly the movie does well up until the riddler kills falcone and they try to tie the whole plot into the election.
>Riddler is unironically morally correct in killing everyone
>Then takes a hard turn from calculated killing/exposing into general violence because ???
Not to mention the (intentional or no) hamfisted political allegory for le green men, which doesn't even get properly resolved
>Riddler is supposed to be mad that renewal funds got skimmed and went to the mob and not their intended purpose
>At the end of the movie Gotham will be requiring funds to recover from the flooding
>Penguin still exists and mob is still an institution
>no decisive action hinted at in regards to the fact that half the da's office and a huge number of cops were on mob payroll
The riddler is simultaneously presented as smart enough to sniff out the entire corruption scheme, but obtuse enough to make his final plan a mass shooting of random gotham elite as if that would solve anything. It doesn't fit with the rest of the movie up to that point

riddler only does what batman doesn't want to do.

Attached: 4-NOzdkrU03pINSwud5joQEhoYBpQhC_W_HmPkNVamNIgPlL2PUI7BnJ4k_h6mWKI67iYj8C4GAN5L-iuh_1oW2nZRhUctBepEfmC5_1-_f6-SyS7GZ7OB5u7ys3AGVxc.jpg (854x480, 34.23K)

it's like they filmed the first 2 hours of the movie and realized way too late Riddler was basically the good guy and had to hamfist some way to make him "evil" by tossing in some random contemporary political commentary for the last half hour

>protesting a stolen election is... LE BAD!

honestly they would have been better off running with the idea of the riddler forming a sort of green man vigilante group dedicated to killing everyone corrupt, ie the mob and whatnot, and batman having to deal with the fact that his actions clearly inspired that response. Hell they have it in the movie as is, when the guy in the rafters quotes batman's entire motivation word for word, just ditch the retarded
>ebin grand finale
and political bullshit and make him solve it

the entire qanon thing works perfectly if it was foreshadowed in any meaningful way. something like there being more than one "Riddler" at a crime scene or simultaneous murders linked to the Riddler happening. it's so clearly something they crammed into the film at the last possible second and makes zero sense.

This is why I won't be seeing the movie. Making the villains le heckin anonymous internet trolls is so hack and lazy at this point. Especially since we don't need another "gritty" """realistic""" batman

After January 6th there is no return. Sorry user.

>villain is right about everything but randomly goes way too far for no reason
By far the laziest and most dishonest way to have """nuanced""" villains or make """commentary"""

Nah 4channers are too pussy to kill politicians.

What did he mean by "La Rata Alata"? was it a mistake

Attached: eS8.jpg (814x500, 71K)

Jan. 6th wasn't done by anonymous internet trolls though, it was done by boomers retarded enough to believe everything the president said. If you really want to make a commentary relevant to the current day then make it about the radicalization of normal people. Yea Forums trolls haven't been relevant since 2016

This. When the hero of the story is a vigilante, the only way to portray a villain who exists under the same rules is for him to get out of control. But Riddler, as portrayed in the movie, just justifies selective murder for me.

> realized way too late Riddler was basically the good guy
I think this is going to be more and more of an issue for the Batman franchise. As far left anticapitalist narratives continue to gain traction in mainstream audiences it's going to be harder and harder to make stories where Batman, the billionaire protector of the system, is the hero who fights against the people trying to challenge the system.

>If you really want to make a commentary relevant to the current day
the point was to make more propaganda that reinforces the regime narrative about Jan 6th, not make commentary relevant to anything resembling reality

Worst Pepe the Frog ever

Attached: 1650556930817.png (1000x1000, 121.8K)

Why was getting caught part of his plan???

Super selective flood.

There are patriotic boomers who were manipulated. And the seedbed for that manipulation could only be on a platform where there was no proof of identity.

That lack of functionality was instrumentalized and used as a pivot.

The thing to remember is that anonymity is the lowest level of trust possible. But patriotic American boomers are pure of heart and cannot conceive of the idea of rats in their own ranks. They cannot conceive of someone just like them not only acting in bad faith, but manipulating them.

I respect those boomers.

>killing people
>unironically morally correct

You sure?

Attached: 1619278700870.jpg (480x480, 18.38K)

yes

If you have a corrupted system. What is the solution? The Wayne doctrine implies non-lethality. Is it valid not to kill the Joker? Is it valid not to kill Putin if his decisions have led to bloodshed in Europe? How many mothers have lost their children on both fronts of the war?

I fucking loved that they included actuall imageboard layout. In Batman taking place in 2022 this is how Riddler would gain supporters, goofy as fuck, perfect

I don't, they were gullible morons who deserve all the jail time they're getting

Is not being a soldier also being a fool?

>protesting against a corrupt system is... LE BAD!
>rioting for 6 months straight because some guy overdosed on fentanyl is okay though

you made me laugh

I think you guys haven't thought it through. Violence is cyclical. Kill a corrupt person and it doesn't end all corruption, it just created a vacuum that encourages the morally bereft to try and fill, often in the process also committing equal or worse actions. Corrupt people may also have loved ones in their lives who may very well still be morally innocent and knowing that violence was committed upon them could alter their perceptions of what is right and wrong in the future. If you really want a solution then the answer is far more complex, requiring a concerted effort to uplift a people from the social, economic, or cultural environment that shapes their flawed perception that killing the corrupt is acceptable. Proper education is the answer.

Attached: 1642770590712.png (613x522, 633.67K)

we have no way out of this hell other than violence. i don't want violence. they've given us no other choice.

Just remember that no matter the choice you make you have to live with it's consequences, which are often not what we expect. The person you are now will not be who you are in 10 years.

Attached: 1621727310406.jpg (1535x2048, 422.33K)

I hate Riddlers design

>>villain is right about everything but randomly goes way too far for no reason
That's just real life

Attached: Uncle Ted.png (720x720, 237.04K)

At a certain point, the only language that breaks through reality is that of threat or execution of force.

Ok, now try telling that to blm

Its a WINTER COMBAT MASK! they have them at Gotham Army Surplus, and they have the field jacket too!

>I hate Riddlers design

Attached: ISHYGDRMT.jpg (640x788, 197.43K)

I hate that there's a 100% chance comic artists will be forced to draw him like that now because of muh synergy.

Rifles are good

The Iraqi death toll is 1 million civilians and "terrorists"
The Afghan death toll about a quarter that.

Is it valid not to kill Bush-Obama-Trump if their decisions have led to bloodshed in the Middle East?

For me, it is valid to kill Bush, Trump, Obama and Biden.

Clinton too, btw.

Then its valid to kill Putin.

Yes. It is valid to kill Putin too.

He was the hero until the forced ending

So let justice reign:
Bush-Obama-Trump must pay.
Putin must pay.

>he destroyed his cage.
>Yes
>YES
>The tiger is out

reminds me of that Norm bit

Who's worse, really when you think about it, Batman ... or the Joker?
Yeah, it's the Joker

>What's black and blue and dead all over?
The answer is the black liberal running for mayor, right?

batman stops evil
but also lets it exist

tru dat,dawg