/bcs/ Timeshift edition

Previous

Attached: Signs and Portents.jpg (514x509, 36.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zb_d-TtzZ5g
youtu.be/HLHqvCzM-hQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: lalo time portal.png (1018x1192, 1.15M)

Best girl incoming!!!

Attached: 1650631822388.jpg (1080x1918, 132.59K)

First for sex gifs

Attached: Screenshot_20220421-215156_Brave.jpg (1080x441, 77.67K)

first for wolves and sheep

Attached: tte.png (1295x1534, 1.7M)

milf edition

Attached: julie-ann-emery-sexy-cleavage-in-dress-and-jacket-4.jpg (853x1280, 76.39K)

Choose your waifu

Attached: a669pjjbxyo61.jpg (2048x2048, 346.79K)

Rolling

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 5.39.49 am.png (1594x896, 2.08M)

where is the dr cruz with that massive jawline god i need to masturbate

I get the mongoloid tweaker

Attached: MFW Gus's plan.jpg (957x532, 47.46K)

>not including Amber
ngmi. But I'll take betsy

Was Vince trying to tell us something? Look at the way he comes in the scene and plants a clue for us
youtu.be/zb_d-TtzZ5g

Attached: IMG_20220422_124601.png (1879x1080, 818.37K)

What role does the vet play in the timeshifts?

Attached: vet.png (2374x1228, 2.37M)

Here she is

Attached: DrCruz.jpg (1361x2050, 311.92K)

Attached: 6354233452.jpg (800x1497, 49.3K)

Attached: 1650555439711.png (414x499, 226.55K)

Why did Vince make Jesse fantasise about Jane in El Camino and not Andrea? Jane was a junky he had a brief fling with years ago, where they didn't really get along half the time, Andrea was his very recent girlfriend, who he had a healthy relationship with and essentially acted as a father figure to her child

goth gf please

because Andrea is a boring plank of wood

Every job he gives to Mike takes place in a different timeline

jane's death fucked him up pretty badly

KEK

>There isn't just 1 time travel notebook. There are at least 4 that we know about.

>The True Notebook is the one in Chuck's possession. It either burned in the fire or was taken with him when he finally shifted out of the timeline.

>Jimmy's Notebook is his transcription of Chuck's book, most likely done while assisting Chuck. This is the notebook with the glyphs we see and it is not complete. Jimmy and Chuck parted ways before Jimmy could finish the transcription. At some point Gus gets possession of the notebook.

>Gale's Lab Notes also indicate some knowledge of chemistry, alchemy and time travel based on his working with Gus. Outside of what was shown on screen we know very little else about it and who had possession.

>The False Notebook was written by Saul to con other characters into thinking they were buying the secrets of time travel.

Attached: 920283031.jpg (576x324, 73.44K)

Howard is retard tied in episode one. I just watched it. All he has to do is tell cliff he will take a drug test on the spot so that their professional relationship remains intact

Attached: FB7499A3-DBA4-4148-9F2B-8C71E24B0543.jpg (308x466, 89.14K)

By law, kettleman tits must be posted in every BCS thread, and the law is sacred

Based. She's like Hayley Atwell lite

Attached: clea.jpg (567x800, 62.88K)

Kim = Lydia > Betsy > Skyler > Marie > Andrea > Jane > no idea who the rest are

Not one character has acknowledged or mentioned or called out the kettleman woman for being such a cunt or the husband for being a spineless faggot letting their woman walk over him

Attached: 1650319607364.jpg (1106x1012, 52.6K)

This is all part of Lalo's plan. The police actually were on their way to Walt at the beginning of BB, but Lalo went through time to make sure they never got to him. Lalo is behind a lot of Walt's "luck" throughout the show, as he knows that Walt is the only one who can take down the chicken man

I just want to sand him so bad it’s driving me nuts

>no Stacey
shameful

Attached: 63E22A13-3C3B-4179-8F5C-B2F9331519D4.jpg (620x453, 26.8K)

where do the UNM film kids come into all this

Missing the point

just... incredible

Wait a minute, do we know WHY Walter got cancer in the first place? What if it is from time traveling?

Kimbros...

Attached: 1650579040229.jpg (1100x640, 92.91K)

big if true

>Kim = Lydia
Gentleman's choice, don't care about the rest.

Michael McKean Interview on the series Family Tree, 06/07/2013

>If I really want to feel better, there are certain things I can watch: Laurel and Hardy, Arrested Development, the Little Rascals… oh, and The Time Machine. The 1960 version.

Attached: 1650580416490.png (798x449, 474.8K)

>furniture removal scene happens right after Jesse is captured
>Todd was one of the removalists off-screen and was tasked with retrieving Chuck's notes on time travel
>Jack knows that Jesse and Walt were associates with Saul, and believes that Walt (by extension Jesse) knows how to build a time machine
>Jack wants Jesse to build a time machine under the guise of cooking meth as he wants to go back to 1939 to aid Hitler with future knowledge
>Jesse denies that he knows how to build one and is promptly tortured
>Walt secretly constructs a time machine while in exile and plans to use it to travel to a timeline where everything goes according to plan and he wins, but the time crystal (responsible for Chuck's electromagnetic sensitivity) retroactively gives Walt cancer across every possible timeline
>Walt realizes this and instead decides to deliver it to Jesse as Walt is now fated to die and Jesse would be recognized everywhere, even with a new identity
>Walt arrives at the compound and tells Jack that he too wants Hitler to win WWII and offers to give him a complete time machine in exchange for getting to torture Jesse for fucking everything up, but instead kills them and saves Jesse
>Walt gives Jesse the time machine and bids him farewell, content that he finally proved his genius for a better cause before dying
>Jesse drives away but hope doesn't know how to start it, realizing that Todd may have a copy of Chuck's notes that he planned on giving to Lydia to woo her
>exposure to the time crystal ages him a decade and makes him bald but he does manage to find out how it works
>Jesse finally shifts timelines and is met with the vacuum man, who congratulates Jesse on discovering how he gives people new identities by sending them to different timelines
>They both arrive in a new timeline where Earth is much colder and Jesse is completely unknown and asks Jesse if he's fine with this, to which Jesse replies that he's fine with it.
>fade to black

finally

>Here it is, folks...Anti-Semitism alive and well

Attached: 234567854356.png (2826x1588, 3.32M)

Real answer: Muh fan service
Actual answer: Jane’s tragic death completely changed Jessie and he never quite recovered, something that Walt knew as well. Jessie was just pretending that andrea was Jane and living vicariously through that .. Not to mention the fact janes death caused hundreds to die

It would be interesting if the show actually did lean into time-travel...
in some sort of non-literal manner. It doesn't actually happen in the story but maybe as a fantasy.

Attached: nachuh.jpg (540x959, 98.96K)

this scene makes a lot more sense on rewatch

Attached: 334554243.jpg (800x431, 17.64K)

Wexler is Yiddish so is Kim canonically Jewish? Was this her idea?

No he was taken aback, he didn't think Cliff would even suspect it. It's simply preposterous. It's why Kim is going to even extra lengths because that was only a seedling for their plan which Howard is unaware of and doesn't suspect. "I'll do a drug test please trust me Cliff" would make matters worse.

srs tho .. whats with the girls at nacho's house?

are they like some lesbian hooker and her autist gf he hires to just hang around and perform for him or something?

Waiting for a Now You See Me 2 edit of this

I think they owned the house and Nacho was renting from them. he tosses them some money in their first appearance that I think is rent money.

he provides them with drugs, they provide him with pusy

they are junkies, the asian is bat shit crazy

>bottom left and middle right
Who are these? I am seriously drawing a blank.

i think the kettlemans ruined the plan though, it was obvious someone coached them to say those things. normal clients don't walk in talking about signing affidavits

>vet gives Mike his last job
>it's about whacking that one cop in Philadelphia that didn't wanted to take money

the walking dead and better call saul are ending in the same year,gene is the savior,the timeshifts are gene trying to save the world

Attached: imagerrrt.jpg (640x656, 49.92K)

lydia 100%
She is basically Walt with boobs
Todd had top tier taste in women and seemed like a cool dude . Just a shame he’s a chud

middle right is the director of the school walt taught in

>walt's meth lets you see into the future normies just use it to get high

timeshift bros... is happening

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 17.09K)

>Walt with boobs
Because when I think sexy, I think Walt with boobs

>She is basically Walt with boobs
nigga, i like her don't ruin it for me

updated from last thread

TIER I
Colours Theory
Saul Goodman = It's all good, man
Kim is the chimp with a machine gun
The Notepad is a contact list
Mike's Granddaughter
Better Call Saul Takes Place Before Breaking Bad
The Time Machine Book
Leaked Breaking Bad Script Hoax
"It is not going to go down the way you think it is."

TIER II
Caldera's masterplan
The Notepad Are Chuck's Schematics
Walt's Time Egg Is The Teddy Bear
Walt Jr. is actually Flynn
"The Law (of time) is sacred!"
Kettlemilf Posting
Walt Jr. Stuck In The Breakfast Time Loop
El Camino Is Canon, But In Which Timeline?

TIER III
Better Call Saul Takes Place After Breaking Bad
Kim's Mom Held Up By A Mysterious Stranger In A Reflective Blanket
Mike's Head Ant
Gus' Telepathy
Lalo In All But One Timeline
Walt Is Alive In The Zeta Timeline
The Missing S4 Time Shard
The Domino Implications

TIER IV
Howard swallows the Wendypill
Salamanca Twins = Same Persons From Different Timelines
Vacuum Company Employes Chuck's Schematics To Make People Disappear
Chuck in Omaha
Three Nachos
"Jimmy, I'm proud you turned your life around"
Cab Driver Is The Time Lord
Heisenberg Incident Cannot Be Avoided
Donald Margolis survived and became Heisenberg

TIER V
Cryptid Mike
Old Joe's Magnet
Hector's Wheelchair Is The Catalyst
Breaking Good
Chuck Tells Francesca Not To Answer The Phone
Wolves And Sheep Guy = Time Traveller Gene
Gene In Time Prison
Kim's Ghost
Gale Boetticher Karaoke FBI Unedited Archive Video (do not search)

Attached: 303920231.jpg (1351x2048, 637.8K)

I dunno man...Colours Theory is a little farfetched.

You know what a time agent fears most? More than getting shot, more than anything? The Wendy Timeline - Getting stuck there up with the man we once knew as Howard. You threaten a time agent with that, you make him dangerous, and that's what I told him. I talked sense. No one was getting hurt. But if you go to the zeta timeline, if you even look like you're going... He had a wife, a kid, responsibilities. Take the time egg. Do something good with it. Well... I tried. I tried. But he wouldn't listen. My boy was stubborn. My boy was strong. And he was gonna get himself sent to the Wendy Timeline. So I told him... I told him I became Wendy, too, That I was like Howard, getting by, and that's what you heard that night - me talking him down, him kicking and screaming until the fight went out of him. He put me up on a pedestal... And I had to show him that I was handing out Wendies with the rest of them. Broke my boy. I broke my boy. He went to the zeta timeline, he took the time egg, but he hesitated. I got Matty to take the egg. And they sent him to the Wendy timeline two days later. He was the strongest person that I ever knew. He'd have never done it, not even to save himself. I was the only one - I was the only one that could get him to debase himself like that. And it was for nothing. I made him lesser. I made him like me. And the bastards Wendy'd him anyway.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 38.99K)

Time agents really are not gonna be happy about this... next time please refrain from posting this...

for me, it's the drama girl

making this into an iceberg kind of pic.
colours theory is supposed to be the suit colors and shit right?

Kettlemilk. Not even a question.

Lydia with a dick

>Waltuh...
>the doctahs...told me...
>it's military grade...
>...
>...cansah...

Lalo or one of his men is going to kill Gene at the end of the series.

Get this vocaroo'd.
Anyone do a good Mike like this guy?
youtu.be/HLHqvCzM-hQ

Kettlemilf

Schrodinger's Kim (alive and dead at the same time)

Attached: 2433342423.jpg (1000x543, 37.44K)

what the kek

i dont watch this show
who is the mommy milkers lady?

My fucking sides

julie ann emery