The Guardian calls The Northman a white supremacist movie

>Even before the film’s release, far-right voices were giving their approval on the anonymous message board site Yea Forums: “Northman is a based [agreeable] movie, all white cast and shows pure raw masculinity.” “Robert Eggers. He is restoring pride in our people with his great films. The Northman is going to be epic… Hail Odin.

>The Northman’s 10th-century society appears to be uniformly white and firmly divided along patriarchal lines. Men do the ruling and killing; women do the scheming and baby-making. Its hero, played by Alexander Skarsgård, is not a million miles from the “macho stereotype” Eggers complained of – a brawny warrior who settles most disputes with a sword and without a shirt. Skarsgård’s love interest, played by Anya Taylor-Joy, could be the far-right male’s dream woman: beautiful, fair-haired, loyal to her man and committed to bearing his offspring.

theguardian.com/film/2022/apr/22/norse-code-white-supremacists-reading-the-northman-robert-eggers

Why did they publish this article today, on the day the film launches? Are they trying to keep normies away from watching it?

Attached: The Northman poster.jpg (1600x2000, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166710992/#166710992
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166711333/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166711059/
screenrant.com/ben-affleck-movie-industry-theaters-marvel-future-prediction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Guardian
Is it even a big/important newspaper? Shit who cares what they're saying I don't even read the news

>Yea Forums says it's pozzed, don't watch it
>normies say Yea Forums says it's based [agreeable], don't watch it
Now I HAVE to see it.

>Are they trying to keep normies away from watching it?
Yes they need to continue watching goyslop filled quips and racially ambiguous protagonists to get NPCs ready for the (horrifically) muttified and stupid future.

>appeal to chuds
>flop
pottery

It's one of the most read British newspaper, if not the single most read

How do you know it's going to flop when it premieres today? You'd have to wait at least 4 weeks to get a look at the box office results

More like
>appeal to the arthouse crowd
>with a big studio budget
I'm surprised they gave him so much cash to make this

>could be the far-right male’s dream woman: beautiful, fair-haired, loyal to her man and committed to bearing his offspring.

eww who the FUCK Could be attracted to beauty, loyalty, and maternal instinct? conservatives are fucking monsters

It's a pretty good paper if you just sort out the rubbish articles

This. My dream woman is ugly, black haired, not loyal to me and has no intention of bearing my offspring.

Yeah, but let's hear from newspapers in important countries.

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 121543513.jpg (740x88, 10.66K)

She's a Jewess?

seriously, being a childless cuck is the Kind, liberal way!

>The (((Guardian)))

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 5.29.06 am.png (1448x620, 223.76K)

REMINDER THAT OP IS A FAGGOT. DONT CLICK THE LINK.

absolutely agreeable

Attached: frf.png (646x443, 374.71K)

KEK

>kill Christ
>but please don't call us Christ-killers

Imagine bringing a child into this world.

Is Notting Hill as comfy as it looks?

Attached: London_110.jpg (640x480, 331.03K)

yes, it's a hive of racist Brexit supporters

>The Northman’s 10th-century society appears to be uniformly white
What a tragedy! We all know 10th century Scandinavia was heckin diverse!

Ragebait trash. This is no different. Only people who read it are bobbleheads and people going noooooo.

I do everyday

That looks more like France or Italy to me

So it's true then, huh? All those Northman shill threads really were glowies.

Just got back from seeing this, ama.
>inb4 why are you gay? Why are you jewish?
Fuck off christcuck.

Here are some examples of what real shill threads can look like

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166710992/#166710992

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166711333/

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166711059/

>Are they trying to keep normies away from watching it?
yes user for years now the mainstream media has been in the service of promoting polices that are viewed favorably by the radical left. part of promotion is suppressing it's opposite.

Any white supremacists in your theater?

I bet those are just Pajeets shilling capeshit for free

Yea Forums does it again

i fear that if northman fails that will be the final blow to non-"diverse" movies

why do you hate PoC?

the really amazing thing is eggers said all this shit about the far-right 'misappropriating' viking culture, etc, but after doing all this research and spending almost 100 million dollars 'getting it right' he could hardly have made a more pro-white movie. he left himself no option but to tell the truth and nothing some retard writes for any rag is going to change that. that's the beauty of truth. eggers should be commended for not compromising authenticity to cop out and subvert that truth that these people hate so badly. but i guarantee eggers will come out against it himself later and Northman will probably be the last movie he makes with any integrity. next time he will compromise.

The Last Duel was essentially that final blow. It's not really about race as people here make it out to be, it has more to do with franchises and brands. Big actor names don't sell tickets anymore, only franchises do. Ben Affleck said this

>"I think movies in theaters are going to become more expensive, event-ized. They're mostly going to be for younger people, and mostly about "Hey, I'm so into the Marvel Universe, I can't wait to see what happens next." And there'll be 40 movies a year theatrically, probably, all IP, sequel, animated."

screenrant.com/ben-affleck-movie-industry-theaters-marvel-future-prediction/

>movie full of white people
white supremacist
>movie full of niggers
diversity yass

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1645798714136.png (841x798, 484.84K)

Actually.... lol, the one other person there my parents know, and he is into anime and military stuff/guns...very Yea Forums "white" supremakkkist nazi fascist -esque.

Grim prediction

Last week a looted ring with ALLAH printed on the jewel was "discovered" in some viking's grave. Clearly this meant shitskins were 40% of the scandi population.

Honestly? Because BLM.

>based [agreeable]
This should become a meme. Instead of "based" we say "based [agreeable]"

The origin of based is very disagreeable and cucked anyway

How is the movie pro-white? The average soiboi will be repulsed by the brutality of the vikings

did you even see the movie? every single character is a barbaric psychotic mud drenched savage. Its not even close to pro white. The whole point is for Robert Eggers journalist buddies to go, damn, white people were evil

>promotes traditional relationships
>no diversity

this poster looks familiar, the top bit in particular with the smoke in the middle of the forehead. it makes me think of a head that has been split by an axe and left a gaping wound. what movie is that? i am sure there is a movie where a closeup is had on a man with a gaping forehead wound. is that a reference?

How is this a pro white movie? I honestly don't get it. Because it has an all white cast? Seems like a stupid qualifier.

Basically the end of film.

Friday 13th?

based [agreeable]

>movie about scandinavian legend is racist because it has a white cast

Attached: 1637116777749.png (500x500, 323.9K)

>played by Anya Taylor-Joy, could be the far-right male’s dream woman
Could be but she isn’t because her eyes are the color of poop

Not having niggers in your movie, even if rare these days, is far cry from "pro-white"
Also I missed the parts when traditional relationships were promoted.

I'm sure many white supremacists would settle for Anya if given the choice

Amleth and Olga's relationship is the most traditional love story depicted in film since Braveheart

Still mad about that? I don't really give much of a shit about it originating from some rapper, but I think memes should evolve all the time. /qa/, for all its problems, has great creativity, replacing "based" with "gemmed" and all sorts of other terms. We must be able to evolve our vocabulary or else we end up like the dinosaurs who died during the ice age.

/qa/ was a beautiful thing but they nuked it and now all that's left is the the sharty and the /qa/spora colonists

the world is different now, we have digital distribution. that is where film will go. and there will always be festivals and smaller independent theaters.

man-fucks-woman-out-of-wedlock relationship is notable for being traditional these days?
Geez

lol you lost
stay seething

I like the sharty. I feel like jakkers still have the old school soul of the internet well at least the ones that aren't schizophrenic.

>wedlock
They're not Christians

>How is this a pro white movie? I honestly don't get it. Because it has an all white cast? Seems like a stupid qualifier.
Left-wing corporate media shoves black actors in every historical movie and tv show. Then they say complaining about anachronistic diversity-hire negroes is an invalid criticism. Historical accuracy DOES NOT MATTER at all, the only reason you'd criticize it is if you're a Fascist. From there, it's not a big leap to say a historically-accurate all-white cast is inherently Fascist.

>lol you lost
>/qa/ lost

Attached: 1650538955162.png (927x886, 47.82K)

>could be the far-right male’s dream woman: beautiful, fair-haired, loyal to her man and committed to bearing his offspring.
That's everyone's dream girl regardless of political ideology. Who the fuck would want an ugly, disloyal woman, who doesn't want to bear his children??

Attached: 1636999646822.jpg (540x526, 37.14K)

You really think weddings are exclusive to Christians?
Besides, Olga is a Christian

Yea well you lose in the game of life. Your dickless existence is a downward spiral and so pathetic that the only joy you derive from life comes from destroying things that people like. They will regroup but your testicles won't.

Attached: trans9388232.gif (768x1020, 42.86K)

>you WILL marry the adulterous single mothers, chud

>Olga is a Christian
She's literally an East Slavic pagan witch

They're poth pagans, you retard.

>this romcom is far-fight favourite
I will now watch your movie.

Attached: 1645941927456.gif (400x200, 2.75M)

By their logic 99% of men are white supremacists, including most non-white men

> quoting someone on Yea Forums

For all we know that may have been the author of the article that posted the quote. Journalism is a joke.

>The average soiboi will be repulsed by the brutality of the vikings
good

>every single character is a barbaric psychotic mud drenched savage
a hard life isnt an evil life

>How is this a pro white movie? I honestly don't get it. Because it has an all white cast?

>I missed the parts when traditional relationships were promoted.

combined answer to you two: a white father initiates his son into manhood with a wise elder, instills ideals of honor and defending familial blood into him. characters chant about their blood living on. amleth literally has visions of a family tree and dies to ensure his blood AKA his family, his people, live on. his dying vision is of the mother of his children with the infants telling him the thread that binds them can never be broken. that vision is combined with his vision of entering valhalla. do i really need to go on? this stuff is honestly really obvious if you're not trained from birth to hate who you are and recognize the evil permeating western culture

/qa/ did lose THOUGH

True. Even the schizophrenic ones are pretty funny and creative. Easily the best thing to come out of Yea Forums for many years.

where are you getting that info? it used to never be anywhere close to that and was actually run at a loss but kept operative by (((backers))) because it served as a leftist propaganda machine

The Guardian and propaganda outlets alike are not interested in journalism. Same goes for the ones with the bias that aligns with your own

>/qa/ did lose
Debunked by Snopes and Factchecker.org thoughbeit

The jeweler's daughter

How strange, I just attempted to post there yet it seems to be locked for months

That's bloody depressing

Most men are supremacist for their own race. That's perfectly normal.

>uh, btw it was a great movie
well then

Attached: uh.png (591x155, 16.22K)

Why do Jews fund and distribute /pol/ movies?

Attached: 1650379637092.png (1920x940, 1.17M)

Wikipedia

Agreeable

>newspaper
lol
who cares

>prays to the gods of the earth and the wind
>Christian

Why do jews on this board keep seething about white people?

>why did Jews fund an anti-Christian movie
No idea bro

it means they have no empathy for whites

>a white father initiates his son into manhood with a wise elder, instills ideals of honor and defending familial blood into him. characters chant about their blood living on. amleth literally has visions of a family tree
True, I'll give that to you. However I feel like at least some of that idilic imagery gets shattered once Amleth realizes that his mom's a sex slave who hated his father.