KEEP

>Will Smith’s Netflix Sequel ‘Bright 2’ Reportedly Canceled, Unrelated to Oscars Slap
>Will Smith Nature TV Program Delayed at National Geographic
>Bad Boys 4 will now see a delay as well following the decision by Sony to pump the brakes.

Attached: LLsmith.jpg (1230x1188, 295.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxPtNUKptag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are the "it was staged" faggots now?

>Pole to Pole
Lol

>bright 2
>some celeb nature doc
>Bad boys 4
hes better off

Kek he's done for, won't be seeing him again.

Jesus, it's like hollywood wants him to kill himself.

Netflix really are gigantic faggots

I can't wait for the full mental breakdown

that "staged" slap and all the publicity it brought is gonna pay off for him any minute now

It was staged..

i think its stupid to cancel his projects cause of the slap
its not like he raped or killed someone

>Pole to Pole
Oh, they're making a Jada documentary?

delayed doesnt mean cancelled, they just want to wait till all that shit blows over and then hes back on.

J-Just a hoax bros... It'll be a huge boost to his career...you'll see

He’s going to run for governor in California and his entire position will be standing up for black women and that he was ostracized by the Hollywood establishment for doing so. Roasties of every skin color will grab onto his message and vote for him in droves. After elected he will rebuild Hollywood to be even more anti white and feminist with more global funding.
Everything is going as planned.

He did it in the middle of the oscars, it's totally surreal. its like a footballer karate kicking drake at the superbowl halftime show or something

low effort

Attached: 1650037687238.png (915x558, 225.43K)

It was as real as WWE

bad boys 3 fucking sucked, just cancel 4 entirely

What level of schizo is this?

I wanted Bright 2.

his wife's daily routine

But I actually wanted the Bright sequel. WTF. Goddamned you, Will Smith, for not kicking that obnoxious cunt to the curb and letting your frustrations boil over in this way.

but Will is black; this shouldn't be happening to a black star. So disrespectful!

>Pole to Pole

I assume this stars Jada, August, and another up and cumming young actor?

I stand by it. It was staged, the public reaction was not what they were expecting and people wanted justice. They fed us Will, he didn't see it coming. Easy as that.

That's just wishful thinking. You people have no fucking clue what schizophrenia is. It's just the new 'autism' to you retarded faggots.

He completely overreacted to the joke, dude is clearly unstable. He even checked into rehab after it

I wonder what the will smith punch was like if your employment for the next couple of years was dependent on shit like Bright 2 and Bad Boys N, that must add a whole other level of spice to it, a rarefied experience

wasn't bright like 5 years ago? too lazy to check. i never expected it to get sequel, even though it was pretty good for netflix shit

Kek i love posts like this

>the public reaction was not what they were expecting
What could have been the reaction they wanted, goofball? There was no way it was going to be for social justice points because it was a black celebrity chimping out over a tame joke, and there was no way it was going to be a significant ratings boost because it happened at the end of the show and more people were going to watch the moment on social media.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

you dumb mother fuckers are still talking about this?? holy shit

He raped the integrity of the academy and killed stand up comedy

he's still losing gigs so...

Yeah me too

i guess his future isnt looking so bright

They're postponing development until he divorces Jada and unjusts himself. People love a redemption story.

That would be awesome

The majority seemed to support Will on social media.

>Pole to Pole
>featuring a nigger
wtf is wrong with americans

>Becomes governor of California
>Hey jada look at this new bill I'm gonna pass
>She takes jazzy Jeff's dick out of her mouth
>William didn't I already tell you I don't want that bill being passed?
>Yes my queen I'm sorry
>Good, now be a loving husband and watch your best friend cum on your wife's face

>Bright 2 cancelled
Actually kinda pissed about this. First film was the sort of fun action fantasy film that made me miss the late 90s.

i've slapped a ton of people with little to no repercussion for it
why do hollywood hate black people who don't conform to their jewish tricks?

he merely attacked a nigga over nothing
it's not like he was accused of sexual misconduct

I still think the slap was staged, if only to create a spectacle and media cycle to boost ratings, but Smith chimping out afterwards was unscripted and ruined the mood.

> As the title implies, the show will follow Smith and his film crew as they go on a 26,000-mile trek from the South Pole to the North Pole, crossing all of Earth’s biomes and spending time in communities along the way
would've been kino

Same. Actually wanted a bright sequel. The critics were totally wrong about that film.

Wait....retards think this shit was real?
LMFAO

oh yeah how is he going to walk across the ocean

it was total garbage

can walk on a boat

youtube.com/watch?v=zxPtNUKptag

The Oscars should announce a new category of prizes for everyone who fucked Jada that year

>Bright 2
That sucks, was looking forward to it
>Nature TV Program
No comment
>Bad Boys 4
Aw come on, I know 3 did really well, but wasn't a main point of the movie that they were getting too old to keep on chasing bad guys?

MEGAKEK

Attached: 325436.png (413x421, 219.43K)

would be easier if they awarded everyone who didn't

Nobody who saw the first Bright wanted a Bright 2.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (636x424, 52.25K)

KEEP SAYIN IT