Now that Hollywood have depicted Amleth masterfully what next viking saga should they aim at...

Now that Hollywood have depicted Amleth masterfully what next viking saga should they aim at? I’m personally surprised no one have made a film out of Sigurd/Siegfried and would love to see what a top director such as Eggert or Nolan could achieve with Hollywood funding.

Attached: A58366F1-A865-4C6C-8BE5-0F160F194FEE.jpg (220x319, 25.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8agE5ImTuW4
sino-platonic.org/complete/spp269_horse_myths.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sigurd/Siegfried
This one is watchable.

Attached: mES3SVEK8owFMWEQvjPa5zQNXmU.jpg (780x439, 72.07K)

This one too but yeah, both of them are German though the 2004 one has Pattinson starring in a role.

Attached: eyUsCYUpJcWYWhbzlwzPYgHVeuD.jpg (500x750, 68.4K)

Fuck snownigger paganshit cringelord vikings, give me God-fearing Anglo-Saxons, Franks, and Britons

Attached: Aethelflaed, Lady of the Mercians.jpg (1871x1376, 1M)

I want to see no more vikings. Ever again. For as long as I live. Please.

I agree with this.

None of those are high quality Hollywood productions.

So?

Attached: nibelungensiegfried.jpg (554x412, 78.74K)

Rather than vikings, I'd be up for a semi-historical adaptation of the Saga of Hervor & Heidrek, lots of epic stuff you could do since it took place just before west Rome collapsed. The Goths and Huns are rarely in anything in general, and you almost never see Scythian cultures like the Alans represented in media. You even have your feminist box ticked with Hervor.

Attached: Hjalmars_avsked_av_Orvar_Odd_efter_striden_på_Samsö.jpg (680x554, 59.88K)

Harald Hardrada's life was pretty kino

don't worry bros I will adapt Kalevala into an epic trilogy

Attached: kalevala-15.jpg (1200x1846, 434.95K)

didn't know germanic cucks worshipped femdom at such bygone centuries. At least in byzantium, persia and muslim middle east had wymyn in the confinement zone solely for breeding and housekeeping.
No surprise that suffragettes and strong independent wymyn thrived in the anglo-german west, it's in their dna.

Cast it

Funny how a swede has to write the mythology for the finns.

Shut up, 90IQ person.

Seethe. Vikangs were literally defeated by a woman. That’s more embarrassing.

now you just reminded that the swedish empire fell apart thanks to a strong dyke wyman.
kek at norfmen cucks

This series is really good and well-written. It’s set in 7th century England. It’s not popular so I doubt it will ever be made into a show.

Attached: C69C440D-48D1-4B5C-9B2A-4B3B2015B877.jpg (330x500, 36.07K)

>Elias Lönnrot came from a Finnish-speaking family from Sammatti.
Fuck off Sven. I have a Swedish surname and I'm Finnish

> swedish empire fell apart thanks to a strong dyke wyman.

No it didn’t. It fell after Charles XII of Sweden was defeated in the great northern war. You know a movie about him would be pretty interesting.

>jews who hate whites taking european folklore and using it to turn a profit
they don't deserve to make movies from european folklore

>You even have your feminist box ticked with Hervor.
People would just think it was ripping off the Northman now with the whole retrieving the sword from the grave mound scene.

Barely.

I just wish this one would happen

youtube.com/watch?v=8agE5ImTuW4

Nicolas Cage as Väinämöinen

>what next viking saga
for fucks sake there is already a shitload of vikang movies and media

Christopher Lee would've been the obvious choice

Attached: lee.jpg (1200x936, 119.43K)

Rolf Kraki's saga would be kino.

>depicted Amleth masterfully

apart from his name, his father's name, and the general revenge plot, it bears nothing in common with Saxo's story. Transplanted 500 miles and 500 years from its origins, it's no longer amleth's story.

>You know a movie about him would be pretty interesting.

I know, or a movie about the 6'6" chad Peter I who btfo'ed Charles XII. But user, nowadays such movies demand insane budget and a literate audience, and it will eventually flop because of muh toxic white masculinity reasons. Imagine how much a movie like Waterloo 1970 would cost today.

We need more early medieval kino. You can cast whites, Asians and even rare blacks and it will be historically accurate. Everyone will be happy.

Isn't Snyder making a Twilight of the Gods animation?

oy vey, go back

That looks cool, I've been busy buying John Broughton novels, this guy is so gloriously autistic

Attached: 54612890._UY2560_SS2560.jpg (1924x2880, 1.51M)

I think I've seen this movie. Is this the one where Robert Pattinson of all people?

This tranny is in every single viking-related thread. Every single time.

Attached: shikun2.jpg (670x750, 102.31K)

Yes.
Pretty sure he's brown.

He's been spamming this shit in every single Assassin's Creed thread on Yea Forums for the past year, oddly enough he never posts on /his/

Attached: Screenshot (92).png (532x49, 6.5K)

It's the same guy who says "Deephans" right?

>Pretty sure he's brown.
I think he's either a French or Irish tranny, because he also never shuts the fuck up about "muh celts".

He's more likely a Turkroach. He has an obsession with Mediterranean master race (which they are, but that's beside the point) but despises germanics as "turks", which ironically, is not what citizens of Turkey call themselves because they identify with the Roman Empire and call their local mutts "turks" as a slur.

Attached: 1633403745165.webm (680x850, 2.58M)

He's a Romanian who lives in Canada. Used to post on Yea Forums.

>Mediterranean master race (which they are
Weird, you couldn't tell by looking at them from a recent stand point.

Attached: white accomplishments.png (1237x1017, 107.51K)

I love all these conspiracy theories coming
>dude, it's Kaiser Soze and if you don't watch out, he'll insult your race too!

He may but that`s not what i meant. I mean specifically the one of Alex Alice. His art is fantastic and he wanted to make a traditional animation feature film. I`ve read the comic and his take certainly deserves a chance.

Have you read this one? I've always been interested myself but never got around doing it.

Attached: 9781616554019.jpg (400x619, 63.54K)

Ethiopia invented Humans, therefore all human accomplishments are Ethiopian.

Just watched Virgin Spring, very very kino imho.

It's okay, but the Roy Thomas / Gil Kane adaptation is way better.

Not that user but I have and it's also very good. The artstyles are very different, but an arguably more major difference is that PCR's opera comics are very focused on representing the opera whereas AA was more considering how to launch a whole animated project.

So AA's one is more comedic, the tone is overall more lighthearted (his Mime in particular is very cartoonish). PCR sticks to a more serious tone, focuses in on those moments of intense character emotion, and tries to incorporate recurring visuals to represent the music of the opera.

>Roy Thomas / Gil Kane adaptation
Haven't heard of that one before, thanks.
Sounds good. I'll probably read it before the year ends.

He did many of these opera comics. PCR's Salome is my favourite if you ever get the chance to read that.

>PCR's Salome
I've been looking for the 1912 movie the other day but as far as PCR goes I've only read Elric thus far.

I`ve not but i`ll be sure to check it out.

Wholeheartedly agree user

Seething swedish rape baby

>now that Hollywood is done with mongolturkic shit why don’t we try more mongolturkic shit
Lmao Hansdeep Nigelwong pls

the one that shows loki turning into a mare and getting fucked by a horse and then giving birth to odin's horse

They should tone down the viking stuff for a while, on this high note, and do some crusade shitskin killing epics.

Can that just be the first 10 mins of the movie, then we can have a cool story about Sleipnir?

unironically are there any medieval Jewish movies?

Did you know that the eight legged horse Sleipnir was depicted in central asian communities as well? It was a representation of travelling caravans. Pre-eminent researcher of the Kurgans Mihail Gryaznov had this hypothesis:

> "According to ancient authors, nomadic hordes (Large relatives communities (aşiret)/little (kabile) - tribals) Massagetae and Scythians moved across the steppes in carts. Each family had a pair of oxen and a cart ("eight-legged Scythians"), which served as her permanent home. The wagon people were born, lived, worked and died there. The men traveled on horseback, and the women ran the wagon, which were their children and all the family's property was."

Pic related are many depictions of the eight legged horse found in Kazakhstan and the Altai region

Some more reading on topic:

sino-platonic.org/complete/spp269_horse_myths.pdf

Also Yggdrasil comes from turkic "Ygac a Sil" meaning Noble World Tree. Askgard comes from "Askal Gol" meaning City Lake. Odin comes from Odun meaning firewood (Odin brought the knowledge of fire to Scandinavia from Tyrkland according to Snorri).

Attached: eight legged horses.jpg (2048x2048, 1.04M)

There's got to be lots of adaptations of the Merchant of Venice.

Typical Ashkenazi schizo.