Who ya got?

Who ya got?

Attached: 1650577716662.jpg (1024x666, 84.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maplecocaine/status/1413998283169669124
twitter.com/AnonBabble

debates are for faggots

Metokur is back?

Attached: 1643884325279.png (600x492, 234.57K)

theyre having a mid off

>the face of american white nationalism is a spic manlet
the memes are real

Nick the Knife is gonna literally kill this gay boomer cringelord.

All in on metokur

Ayylawgs better watch it now, the catboy is coming for yew.

Attached: Ej4dXu1XkAcwIMc.jpg (750x740, 73.79K)

Nick the Spic will embarrass himself yet again

Nick has never lost a debate

>Jim never showed his face because he's an ugly fat fuck
Surprising considering he's got a chad voice. Very very disappointing

nah theyre good for showing how dumb a specific person or idea is. debates arent good at convincing you to be FOR something, youll never turn into a anarchist or an ethnostater because of a debate but you might start to be convinced those things are stupid.

link? the cozy tv is retarded af but i want too see fuentes get fucked.

He's been very active in late 2021 and 2022. Some really good videos.

Average Nick Fuentes fans

twitter.com/maplecocaine/status/1413998283169669124

Metokur is basically unassailable because his only hard stances are "don't ruin people's lives" and "I have Super AIDS". What are they even debating? Or are they just going to call each other gay for an hour

Nick will just sperg out and look like a faggot. Jim is just a troll and never takes a stance on anything worth talking about so there is no point in actually debating him. Don't really know why anyone even tries.

That photo going around people are claiming to be Jim is PPP. He streams his face, no idea how people keep falling for it.

Nick probably. Metokur is old, has cancer, and can’t remember his name anymore. SAD.

>We represent the Lollypop Guild, The Lollypop Guild

>closeted catboy wignat paleocon
Vs.
>cancer riddled middle aged childless shit stirrer

Attached: 2B89761E-F939-485E-8CD0-C0AF86BB6597.jpg (2048x1366, 295.34K)

The face of White Nationalism is Richard Spencer who’s a faggot liberal

that is not true metokur does have positions. fuentes is a slimy snake tho and will get raped. no more "inceldom" for the catboy king

Nick hasn't "won" a debate since the Internet Bloodsports days, which is like 4 years ago now.

the critical drinker vs scout from tf2?

Nick just did a stream where he just went through Jim's twitter feed and called him unfunny for 3 hours

How can Nick have any fans after changing all of his positions at least once? The dude has flip flopped on literally everything he's talked about.

richard spencer hasnt been prominent in years

He stomped Destiny just a few weeks ago. Nice cope though faggot future corpse ;)

>beat robert barnes on israel
>beat destiny on russia-ukraine

Basically since Nick got deplatformed and banned from everywhere he adopted the view that doing this to anyone critical of him is ok to do. He also seems to be in the camp of the theralphretort, presumably because he is on cozy.tv. Which is a very weird hill to die on considering he is a belligerent fat gunt drunk. Metokur is against censorship

Nick has literally more fans than ever and now has his own streaming service so he can’t be deplatformed again. Keep crying though ;)

No one’s gonna watch this right? The only debates I’m interested in are from real politicians who actually make decisions. Not some stupid nigger faggots crying on the internet for pennies a day. It’s genuinely embarrassing that this thread was even made. I blame social media for giving nobodies a voice. You don’t deserve one.

I will be watching for the bants

lol no one cares what you think you ugly irrelevant faggot

>beat destiny on russia-ukraine
i assume Nick was trying to justify russia? how could anyone win a debate from that side, was Destiny aware that he was debating someone on this subject?

What are they debating? The best way to avoid touching grass?

what are they debating over?

Ralph won

Attached: FLud-9QUYAY-pSM.jpg (680x680, 60.19K)

>The only debates I’m interested in are from real politicians who actually make decisions
Sounds like the most boring shit. People watch this for the comedic value

both are faggots in there own right, but nick has never made me laugh, so $1 on metokur

man, those guys are small.

Oh no did I offend your favorite e celeb? Please tell me you don’t give him money to tell you what to think. Please tell me you aren’t that much of a loser.

Jim talking to a lolcow is usually pretty entertaining. As usual the debate aspect of this is complete bullshit.

>These are the rockstars for zoomers

So fucking pathetic

>t.

Attached: antiftwats.png (528x444, 629.89K)

Damn that must have been riveting stuff.

Hi Nick, how does your poopdick smell?

or maybe gropyer niggers are just lying. not that destiny is not a cucked midget

What comedy is there in this? It’s gonna be two faggots fucking around and refusing to take a hard stance because that means alienating a fan base and losing viewers/money. Deadbeat nobodies can’t afford to that. Sorry, but if this is a comedy, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

>ITT
The jews really crawled out of the woodwork on this site just for this thread.

Attached: jew232322.png (150x141, 9.42K)

>eceleb debates
Possibly the gayest homo bullshit on earth.

the one where he spanks the pedo furry was excelent

>that pic

Attached: 1647534947837.png (632x545, 48.24K)

i wish america to be nuked

I'm no sweaty squad fag but gym hasn't really been btfo before when it comes to IBS, he's also got the optically better position which is don't false flag/dmca streams unless your a fragile tranny.

But he's been away some time, nick hasn't stopped doing this for the past few years.

He's a coward who hides behind an avatar.

Guess boomer Jim didn't make any dank meme fortnite jokes.
Not bussin fr fr on god.

Metokur can only be as funny as the people he's making fun of.

Nick is staking his entire movement on protecting this fat retard lol

He preaches about being deplatformed but suddenly Ralph flagging people is a-ok. These people are the proof of horseshoe theory, the moment they have any kind of power they will use it to silence.

Attached: file.png (767x506, 68.78K)

JIMCELS SEETHING AT RALPHAMALES ITT
THEIR DESTRUCTION IS IMMENENT
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I only listen to debate of insincere faggots who will go back on all their promises and not do anything.
Presidential debates are mostly a waste of time. Actual debate over single issues is always entertaining at every level of relevancy.

i wonder if ralph really has any fans left

Honestly I'm largely indifferent. I like Nick, but Ethan Ralph is a retard and metokur is kind of a fag I guess. I'm sure it'll be a shitshow though, so I'll be watching. Don't care who "wins" (as if this is a real debate anyway).