Now that the dust has settled why did Turning Red make people so angry?

Now that the dust has settled why did Turning Red make people so angry?

Attached: 1650616201407.jpg (1080x1776, 263.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BRslflm1gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Consoom or get upset at the current thing then wait for the next one

Little girls make them uncomfortable.

The truth is it made nobody anything, that's why it was such colossal box office failure

who's angry? i love encouraging little girls to sell me images of their nude p____

The main char is annoying to watch and hear.
It is not a Pixar´s type of soulful character.

The subhumans on Twitter love drama

>it's just a harmless movie
Wow even the fans of this shit think it's insignificant

I only watched this because everyone here was freaking out about it. it was ok

It shouldn't exist for the art style alone

Because the main character. A semi-anthro wants to fuck a human male.

Was it the movie itself that upset people, or was it that "controversy" where everyone got mad at that critic for giving it a negative review while being a white male and forced him to apologize

the hag fears the cunny

People were only angry before the movie came out because e-celebs and redditors told them to be. Once they actually watched the movie, they realized it was perfectly fine.

Attached: Mei Lee.png (583x583, 486.77K)

This. It's more of a culture war reaction to that more than anything else. Most people like that reviewer just didn't really care for it either way. He neither condemned nor praised it, but also noted that he clearly wasn't the intended demographic for it. Obviously, this was unacceptable with the online Twitter leftist lynch mob, so he had to be humiliated for his "wrong" opinion.

Far right subhumans are not people.

This. The whole fake outrage marketing campaign was a hail mary. All it did was to push the groomer narrative into the public view

the panda is a metaphor for puberty, most of the movie is the girl is selling the "panda"

The people who defend this shitty film are the same people who say anime promotes pedophilia. This deserved all the shit it got.

>grubhub commercial artstyle
lmao

>rape whistle
Wtf

2000s Toronto was a wild time for kids…

>Once they actually watched the movie
weak bait, there's no empirical evidence of this phenomenon

but the movie is meandering at best and the main lesson/metaphor doesn't even make any sense. what's the appeal? it's not even funny

How's your Netflix shares doing buddy?

Attached: BigLol.jpg (500x486, 12.8K)

That's a tamagotchi, zoom-zoom.

Why are miloids so obsessed with people born between 1997 and 2010
Its creepy

Because when you hand creative control over to a group of women they just make lazy, narcissistic, self-insert fan fiction rather than creative stories with widespread appeal and relatability

I enjoyed E;R's video to

Its okay your mother cant hurt you anymore

>Trying this hard
No JIDF sheckels for you today, golem.

I'm never going to watch it in its entirety because I'm not a child, but it seems a little shitty that Pixar were always known for these very imaginative self-contained worlds with basic stories where they manifest abstract concepts in interesting ways, and now they've done some tedious low effort highschool story with incredibly generic GrubHub-esque character designs and a capeshitty 'superpower' and where there are a ton of "character pulls extremely irritating over-the-top manga face" jokes. This shit would be fine for Illumination but Pixar always prided itself on doing something special.

/thread

E;R did a Turning Red video?

Yes but it got deleted for saying asians have sideways pussies

when did that happen? Link?

getting angry about nepotism if you are way more talented at something is pretty normal

I thought it was both cute and funny.

Attached: Panda Babe.jpg (926x926, 185.58K)

>I had to gloss over what pads were to my eight-year-old daughter
Thanks groomers.

Why do you have to gloss over something she's going to be going through herself before long?

Fuck off you evil jew.

It is Jewish to make someone ashamed of their body. This is the cause of many of the bizarre American sexual hangups. These things should be explained in an age appropriate way to avoid the American/jewish problem.

My wife and her sisters grew up watching Disney and still love it now. Her younger sister didn't bother watching this and we tried watching but turned it off after about 20 minutes. It did not have the Pixar vibes to it at all.

>Reverse uno shape shifting double talk
Lol.

Attached: MoneyLenders.jpg (750x597, 188.39K)

How does Pixar go from making a fun little movie like Luca, to whatever the fuck that was?

I didn't even realise it was a Pixar. Luca was passable but their worst to date before Turning Red.

>t. doesn't have kids
Because there's not a good way to tell your eight-year-old that one random day a bunch of blood and other gross shit is going to just come out of her tee tee and it's going to happen once a month for the next thirty years without her freaking out and asking eleven billion questions about it every day for the next 4-5 years.

>not raising your daughter correctly over internet discourse
you should be killed

Sweet as honey user?

They very early chose to make Luca a movie about a homosexual relationship, but the director changed his mind halfway through. It's just a movie about friendship.
Turning Red was directed by a woman, for women, so the sexuality of the movie was always going to be deviant and overt from the get go.

Yes you didn't need to convince me that people who like the show are pedos

I was about 8 when I learned how to masturbate, so menstruation isn't really a big deal. I feel like the sooner you get it out of the way, the better. It's a natural part of female life and she should recognise that as early as possible, but of course the approach is tricky. Not trying to tell you how to raise your child btw, just that it would probably be better for you both in the long run.

What are your top/bottom 3?

Monsters Inc
Monsters Uni
Coco

Turning Red
Inside Out
The Good Dinosaur

>>single 20 year old make gives his views on menstruation

>pedoshit
>3d calarts
Only disgusting people like this shit

>I was about 8 when I learned how to masturbate
So since you were a victim of child sexual exploitation that means it's OK for other kids to get exploited too. Yes, we get it.

life in the first world is so comfortable that NPCs are allowed to get buttdevastated about tiny, inconsequential shit like video game characters, cartoons, etc. look at /pol/fags creating this fantasy world where they are oppressed, it is all a result of too much comfort. a third worlder is busy trying to get food on the table, for them the idea that you can spend your day typing in the internet void would be insanity.

What do you mean pedos? Mei-Mei is a grown-up!

Attached: vlcsnap-error638.png (1920x1036, 2.1M)

So you'll wait till she's 12 and bleeding for her to freak out? That sounds like bad parenting.

By that point it’s her husband’s responsibility

BITCH BITCH BITCH

That's all you do around here. Take your meds.

Belongs to SPC (small Pakistani cock)

Normal people saw what a sexualised pedo funded flick it was.

Brainwashed NPCs get angry at said normal people.

The Jews love the battles.

maybe you should tone down the contrarianism, it's eating your brain