How does a streaming service last less than a month before being shut down completely?

How does a streaming service last less than a month before being shut down completely?

Attached: cnnplus.jpg (675x450, 23.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3P8xrhBwE8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UDEloA6E0HU
youtu.be/PGhEVFyD9Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when's the last time you watched news for more than 5 minutes?

>go mckinsey, get rinsed
many such cases

Did subscribers get a refund for the difference if they paid for the full month?

Trump curse

Because all they do is lie. They are demons. God is winning

The news is something people watch in-between television shows. Nobody goes to the TV just for the news, and the few who do definitely wouldn't get a streaming service just for news, either.

Not even the far left likes CNN, why is this?

>paying a monthly fee for ‘extra’ propaganda

>why don't [communists] like [big business]?
It's a mystery

American politics is cancer.

Fox News is also propaganda, so why it so much more popular than CNN?

what you talking about? qrd?

Because their parent company just got merged and Warner Bros. Discovery had a different business plan to begin with like consolidating their properties into one streaming package instead of ala carte channel subscriptions

>Bernie Sanders means there will be brown shirts on the street
I wonder fucking why. Oh wait that was MSNBC, same shit though.

because they only lie 50% and not 100% of the time

Because it is entertaining. CNN is boring as shit and MSNBC is only fun when the dyke goes batshit insane over Trump and Russia hoax.

CNN launched a subscription service, with original programming, like a reality show with Anderson Cooper dealing with being a parent. It was averaging 10k views a day, and 100k subs all together. The entire service is now being canceled a month in.

>less than a month

kys magatard shill. Independent fact checkers have debunked this, it lasted one month and one day.

>it's the news...
>ok? fine.
>but..
>but.. but what?
>you have to PAY for it! monthly!
>why would i pay?
>uh... because.. its better!
>it's the news. i would rather just go on google or something
>WAIT! COME BACK! IT HAS MINORITIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=3P8xrhBwE8c

But they fucking love corperations.

CNN spent $300 million to launch a streaming service on March 29. 23 days later they announced they were pulling the plug and will shut it down at the end of April.

How much did quibi live?

>all right wingers watch the one non-leftist news channel
>all leftists are divided amongst the 78 left wing news networks

somewhat entreating and say edgier shit

Fuck Tim Pool, looks like pandering to the right made him a rich man.

>$300 million

why does this number get bigger each time i see it posted

Attached: 1371801525957.jpg (317x265, 20.31K)

>like a reality show with Anderson Cooper dealing with being a parent.
Is this really the sort of shit they had on it? How did they think anyone would be willing to pay for this?

Comfortably center-left Blackrock mouthpiece, basically the apex controllable NPC persuasion.

Attached: man who murdered cnn.jpg (196x257, 9.86K)

500k subscribers. CNN+ had 100k.

>t. Amerimutt who thinks communism is dudes doing buttsex and chopping their dicks off

Do you even know what communist means?

Leftists hate the abstract concept of corporations but they never apply this hate to real life. They think that there are dark, vague corporations that no one has heard of that men in black suits control. What they don’t realize is that Pfizer, Moderna, etc. are the exact same pharmaceutical corporations that they have been complaining about for years.

>t. has never watched fox news

Fox news actually presents facts, they might sensationalize them and boogeyman with communists to make it more exciting to watch, but they still generally talk about shit that is actually happening.

CNN is an entirely manufactured alternate reality, it is bizarre to watch, and more bizarre is to encounter the zombies who buy this narrative in the real world, the type that will tell you "Oh I heard about it, the don't say gay bill, what's next, don't say black?"

you missed the part where the company got acquired and the new bosses wanted to do something else - aka folding cnn shit into their own service

hes a faggot lefty

youtube.com/watch?v=UDEloA6E0HU

>How does a streaming service last less than a month before being shut down completely?

There is NO reason for it to exist. The CNN website already gives out all their news for free. Why would I buy some streaming service that gives me what the website has? Or is it something else?

It's funny, but it was started prior to the Discoery deal, and it's being shut down and incorporated into their other streaming services.

I don't know why they thought making a subscription channel just for news would be a smart idea. Who watches so much of this shit that they're going to go pay for it like Netflix? Even boomers still only have 24 hours in a day like everyone else.

Boomers actually think Fox News isn’t blowing smoke up their asses. It’s to the point that some of them have ditches Fox for OANN and Newsmax which are unashamed propaganda networks.

>corperations
Perhaps don't speak on a subject you can barely spell, rightoid.

Describe what a leftist is

>Fox news isn't propaganda
>Fox news actually presents facts
>they still generally talk about shit that is actually happening
How much is Lachlan paying you?

Can someone be a dear and like ARCHIVE all this shit for future posterity? I fear all these little streaming services will die out and no one will save any of it. In the past everything came out on DVD so we got a permanent physical version.

archive[dot]ph/Fnhgi

I'm frankly more shocked this shit actually launched and lasted 3 whole weeks. Nobody in their right mind would think this was a good idea.
The person who suggested it should have been fired in the spot.

Are you high? Lol people watch news 24/7

Communists are pro-russia and some even pro-china, and what does CNN say of Russia and China?

>How did they think anyone would be willing to pay for this?
Because they are politically opposed to reality itself. They think the truth is whatever they say it is, and it's been that way for so long that they believe their own bullshit.

>dark, vague corporations that no one has heard of that men in black suits control.
Blackrock, Blackstone Group, Berkshire are exactly these.

Take the dick out of your ass retard. I hate conservacucks almost as much as I hate tranny enabling leftoids.

It doesn't change the fact that fox news actually bothers to talk about the shit that is happening in the real world, such as the many nigger homicide rampages raging across most major cities in America right now, while CNN makes shit up like "don't say gay oh no faggots are under attack in florida"

>Fox news actually presents facts
O I am laffin

>CCN's original plan was for CNN+ to become profitable in four years by investing $1 billion into the service
It's a real shame they didn't keep it on life support and actually waste that much.

Attached: laughingmcbenders.jpg (3000x2001, 925.29K)

isnt that you guys with jews

Someone should have just adopted her and had her labeled as mentally deficient. I'm sure she'd be great in church groups and being told what to do. She is just very dumb and needs some kind of structure.

Please show me when Fox News made an entirely false story up and never apologized for it

don't worry I have the time

I get all my news from drudgereport.com

Attached: drudge.jpg (1160x877, 197.68K)

>fox news actually bothers to talk about the shit that is happening in the real world
>CNN makes shit up like "don't say gay oh no faggots are under attack in florida"
youtu.be/PGhEVFyD9Q8

100 years ago she would've been married off to some factory owner as a trophy wife and be raising 5 children

we live in a diseased world

They don’t watch it. They just use it as an authority to back up their bullshit.
>Shit up chud, the BLM “riots” were just fiery but peaceful protests, CNN said so!

Because CNN isn't about news and people see through that.

Fox News constantly astroturfs viewers and presents stories in a disingenuous way. All of this talk about CRT and LGBT sex lessons in schools? A few isolated incidents. But because Fox News harps on it constantly, it becomes front and center in GOP policy.

Is this really the best you got? some shitty reactionary meme video made 6 months ago? America society and culture has been at war for decades now by the way, none of this is false.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI

Because they're honest about it. CNN/MSNBC are abominations filled with contradictions and a lack of credibility because or their pathetic attempts to paint themselves as unbiased.

>its fox news fault that the largest entertainment corporation on earth decided to protest a law that adults can't talk to 6 year-olds about anal sex!!!!!!!!

>t. groomer

Well Chris Wallace isn't going back to Fox kek

>Is this really the best you got? some shitty reactionary meme video made 6 months ago?
I'd post a wojak but I'm certain this is just low-effort trolling, so I'll just give you a (you) and be on with my day

My Dad has it on 24 fucking 7.

That has nothing to do with what I just said.

>Why is fox news so popular then
>Watch it to find out? No! I'll just listen to what their competition has to say about them.
So actually Fox news isn't propaganda, because their agenda is money. Unlike CNN Fox news is a huge profit center for Newscorp, where CNN has never turned a profit for warner even when they sold out the hardest. What fox news does is take the opinion of the average punter, and have an attractive person read it back to them on television.

That why things like
-fox news had majority female presenters from the very start
-fox news had black and latino representation long before the left decided that was a thing
-fox news clearly distinguishes between news and opinion

And in the meantime it's just the ol' boomer lullaby.
What you have to remember is that Fox news was itself a reaction to the media being a "blue industry." So as the Democrats have become mindblowingly corrupt, Fox News stood apart.

You don't watch, you just assume they lie because that's what you'd do, what you don't realize is that conservatives really do not like being lied to, and thus you can't actually catch Fox new in a lie.

Poor boomer must be miserable

management change after parent company's merger with Discovery

So they don't lie.
Your one example you admit is true. You just think they should have covered it up because it doesn't fit with your agenda.

"center-left" in the context of the right being "we lost an election, better try and overthrow the government" psychopaths

Fox News lies about the frequency of such events.

Now imagine a geriatric with Fox on blast 24/7. It's a miracle their tickers don't just explode

Critical race theory is a real thing that many teachers have adopted as truth, and are teaching children assuming it to be true and putting it into practice. What leftoids usually miss is that they believe the argument is that critical race theory itself is being taught in schools, when this was never the point. Children cannot be taught about critical race theory itself because it is a complex subject that is only taught at universities, this does not mean that the people that have been brainwashed by academia will never try to uphold CRT and teach children through the lenses of it. Children get taught in very simple concepts that upholds the belief system of CRT and divides kids based on their race into category groups of oppressed and oppressors, it teaches children to be aware of their race at all times and it reinforces behaviors that are associated with the racial social category they are assigned to. For example, white kids should be submissive, empathetic to suicidal levels, and let shitskin kids get ahead of them because the only way to dismantle "racism" is if the people "in power" purposely gimp themselves to let other races get ahead.

I don't need to show you the myriad of examples of tranny teachers after tranny teachers harping on tik tok about how excited they are that their 6 year old students finally referred to them by their right pronouns, because I know you know this is happening are only trying to downplay it so that people don't pay attention to it and you can groom them freely while there is still time.

When regular people start to wake up, we will hang you.

Attached: fillth.png (911x427, 565.52K)

The opposite of what Trump says

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T REPORT ON A FEW THOUSAND HECKING PEDOPHILERINOS EVEN IF IT'S TRUE THERE'S MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE DEAD NIGGERS AND REPARATIONS TO TALK ABOUT

>Fox news isn't propaganda, because their agenda is money
Being profitable doesn't mean it's not propaganda.
>You don't watch, you just assume they lie
But I have watched it and know they lie.
>conservatives really do not like being lied to
9/10 bait, I can't trump this shitpost.

CNN+ is like paying for Instagram Reels when Tiktok is still free.
Why pay for something you can get it for free from hundreds of different sites, apps and TV channels?

>conjecture
>I don’t need to provide evidence, just look it up bro
Yeah, okay.

It'll be too late by then.

Yes, all 76 million chimped out. Oh wait. Enjoy the next couple of years

Shit was a waste and it's not like it'd have nerdy shit like old newscasts on it.
Plus, Anderson Cooper teaching people how to raise kids? The fuck? Who is this for?

>conservatives really do not like being lied to
>bush, cheney, rumsfeld and powells in your path