Help me understand the mentality of MCU fanboys

Moon Knight is fucking terrible. It sucks. It’s dreadfully boring, poisoned in irony and identity politics. It presents itself as being different from the other Marvel Studios movies and shows, but it’s an illusion, because it still follows the same formula. From what I’ve hears from Yea Forums, it’s nothing like the comics, so even fans of the source material aren’t getting the MK they wanted. All this said, normies and apologists still praise it and lap it up like dogs. It makes no sense. It’s like they’re not even trying with capeshit anymore. If you sat down and watched an episode of Daredevil and then an episode of Moon Knight, the difference in quality is shocking. It’s like they’re somehow getting worse, and yet, most people love it. Certainly they must be watching with self-awareness. They have to be. I can’t imagine anyone watching these Marvel/Disney+ shows and thinking it’s legitimately good.

Attached: E4D1E610-E3D8-4768-98F6-A3773FE4BAF8.jpg (828x785, 526.91K)

no they think this show is kino and one of the best shows ev er

Wow it’s like that one South Park episode

>Help me understand the mentality of MCU fanboys
I like suberheroes

Daredevil was pretty shitty too. All these capeshit TV shows are braindead.

five bucks says you like the affleck movie

Nope.

i'm trans btw

>bandage hood
lol

fair enough, but i don’t have five bucks.

A bet is a bet, give user his money.

I'll reply seriously as a long time marvel comics fan and fan of most of the MCU stuff.
MK has not grabbed me as any of the other recent shows have, like Hawkeye, Loki, Wandavision, falcon and tws.
Granted things might be turning around with the recent episode....but there's only 2 episodes left. I think the start has been too slow, I appreciate at least that it's not a total origin story for a whole season. Its had it's moments, I do think it's funny but I don't think it's great.

I saw a theory or leak or something posted on Yea Forums that it was originally penned as a movie, then they stretched it into a series instead. Idk if that's true, but I can feel like it might be.
To me, it's by far the weakest of them all.
For me it's Falcon and TWS > Wandavision = Hawkeye > Loki > Moon Knight so far

The next two episodes will need to bring it big and I don't think they can. We still haven't met Jake, need more schizo brutality, because that's my memories of mk in the comics. He's brutal and competent but also a parody of himself with the schizo comedy written in.

>be me
>dont care for the heroes everyone likes
>just want a show to cater to me
>finally get something interesting
>Moon Knight
>cannot tell if real or fake
>egyptian deities and shit
>really enjoy it
>Yea Forums is as gay as they always are
>can't be helped

there's been 4 episodes and less then 3 minutes of moon knight onscreen in a moon knight series. Steven grant is the absolute whiniest piece of shit i've ever seen. The actor does a good job making marc and steven feel different and i even enjoy marc's brief moments. The main issue is it's obvious this is woman ran because it makes moon knight a cameo in his own show. episode 4 with the desert and the jeep scene was so fucking bad, i felt like god should of mercy killed the deformed damaged writer who wrote that.

>identity politics
When?

>All these capeshit TV shows are braindead

all of TV in general is.

>there's been 4 episodes and less then 3 minutes of moon knight onscreen in a moon knight series
Sounds like daredevil lmao

series sucked as a daredevil series actually fighting stuff but kingpin was a great watch in the show. Moon knight has zero interesting characters that get active screen time

>Where is Moon Knight
Mr. Knight probably isn't going to be a character in this. The other sarcophagus is likely Jake.

Egyptian Nationalism

Honestly just feels like it's got people hostage at this point. They have to watch everything so they know what's happening in Avengers 36 and what character is crossing over where. They lie to themselves about the quality otherwise they would realize they're wasting their time

moon knight wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 50 minutes each episode.
50 minutes and we get one shitty cgi fight and one "artsy" scene an episode.
If it was 20 minutes it might be enjoyable, you get your shitty scuffle, you get your mildly interesting mindscape shit, and you move on with your week before Oscar Isaac's british accent gets on your nerves.
but 50 minutes is hell.

>Egyptian deities
>Some quipping hippo fuck

mr. knight isn't his own persona, he's been used by marc, jack and steven

Huh??

Just finished daredevil and it definitely went on too long. Moon knight isn't exactly groundbreaking but it reminds me a bit of legion and mr robot so I'm enjoying it. It does annoy me how the story barely progresses in these shows until the last episode but if they fill it with enough silly shit it will keep me entertained. Sorry if I no longer exclusively watch amazing tv shows and kino and instead elect to watch whatever shit I feel like.

There are a lot of problems with this show but the number one problem is how much screen time his wife gets

i agree with u show is just not that good

>lap it up like dogs
None of these marvel shows have managed to be more popular than euphoria, let alone actually successful shows like squid game or GoT. Marvel is a product of marketing, this shit isn't popular and it will never be.

oh I thought MK was a movie.... lol

its funny if you say you havent seen any marvel movie or just some. Fans go crazy. Just saw it happen of some yt comments sections, like they were very rabid over some dude saying he hasnt seen them.

you don’t sound like a fanboy but you definitely do sound like a fucking faggot

>trying to fathom the internal mental workings of the typical Groomer+ subscriber

Attached: r1vdq4y696v51.jpg (603x585, 30.15K)

Its also a cheap show. He has been in his suit for what 5 minutes max screen time? They don't want to pay to animate him

What the fuck are you talking about?
It's boring low effort shit that nobody watches because it's boring low effort shit. What's confusing you exactly?

And that's coming on the top of the fact that everyone dropped the MCU after endgame because of bREE, and Disney+ is run by faggots.

That moon knight is failing is the least surprising thing since nobody remembered my last birthday.

first understand there are no "mcu fanboys," only paid shills

you now understand.

First episode was kind of interesting because it was a mystery, why does he keep waking up in weird places, the hell is going on? And then, you hear that awful God voice "Ugh, the idiot is back" and it sounds so fucking lame, just breaks the whole tension. Then it starts with the whole Egyptian mythos shit and its also fucking boring. Wow, he's an avatar for some literal who god and there's this other god and they're like the same but disagree on the methods.

I don't know, I was pausing every 2 minutes during 3 and 4. It's just not interesting at all. I have no reason to watch it, just a generic stop the evil powerful thing from doing whatever...fucking yawn.

I'd rather watch Tokyo Vice and BCS, even though it's slow it still keeps my attention because I want to know what happens. This shit just screams generic to me (and I like superhero TV shows, so it's not like I'm biased).

>"Ugh, the idiot is back"
Criminal misuse of F. Murray Abraham

It's exactly like the comics other than one character and the Bushman backstory being changed. It's pretty much identical, Yea Forums has never read Moon Knight in their life and many people haven't in fact. I suppose you could argue the Ennead is slightly different, but it's so minorly different that it's actually and legitimately irrelevant. The only real problem with the show is it's pacing because they're trying to introduce a character with as much depth as Moon Knight in 6 episodes and it just doesn't work because it feels jarring to go from one cut to the next at times, which causes some problems with the way things are actually presented, which in turn hurts the show quite severely at times.

All the pieces are there, it's just not long enough and Moon Knight really should have gotten 2-3 movies rather than 6 episodes, that way they'd have to condense more and actually focus more on the singular aspect of his backstory and primary villain, than trying to shove a lot of Moon Knight's DID, backstory, villain, etc. all into a singular thing, while also trying to do the whole Legion run as well.

WOAH LOOK AT THAT
HE'S IN AN ASYLUM
AND THE NURSES AND DOCTORS ARE ALL PEOPLE HE KNOWS
CAUSE HE'S
CRAY CRAY
HE'S INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE
HE'S WASTED
HE'S WOUNDED
HE'S FUCKING INSANE

That is limbo, not reality. Everything we saw was real, he's just in Egyptian Limbo, the opposite of the Overvoid/Ennead.

>slow mo action for subpar low tier super strength feats
>the other gods come off as idiots
>what ever the avatar of a sealed nutjob says is true, we won't look into it
>we're observers
>we don't observe the tomb or the avatars if they go rogue, except when we do?
>oi don't use magic, they might know about us
>>>isn't this set in MCU, so god magic is already a thing?
>even if it's not MCU what exactly is the problem with humans noticing magic is a thing, how will they pin it on this group of gods? seriously why do they care, they said "this planet sucks, forget about ruling it, no one believes in us anymore"

I do enjoy the schizo stuff, it can be good for comedy, but it's also a difficult thing to play with because presumably all personalities can be a lie. Steven thinks he's the OG, but Merc clearly spent time with wifey, unless wifey is also all in his head, which can only muddle the waters and start leading a story down 'it's all a dream' path.

IM MOOONING

IM MOOOOOOOOOOOONING

Attached: Moon-Knight-Oscar-Isaac-Scream.png (653x481, 197.07K)

i dont know if its marvels fault or their writers but they manage to make the beginning interesting and good and then fuck it up halfway. episode 3 made me drop this show while the first two were somewhat interesting. too bad

Legion is multitudes above any capeshit TV show, followed distantly by things like The Boys, Preacher, Umbrella Academy etc. Then there's a big power gap, then things like wandavision, titans, hawkeye etc which are slightly better than Loki, then there's another massive powergap to the bottom where the CW DC shows, netflix marvel shows, hbos watchmen and moon knight reside. Then there Falcoon and the Winter Soldier.

Legion's protagonist is too unlikeable

blond haired people only make good villains not MCs

I never watched the Daredevil netflix show because they all sucked too much to get through, but I love Vincent D'Nofrio, and was stoked to see him back in Hawkeye. Maybe kingpin will be back in some capacity in the next Spidey movie.

A quippo, if you will

Did you miss how much money Far From Home made?

>like The Boys, Preacher, Umbrella Academy etc.
Abandon thread. Reddit’s in here.

because it’s Spider-Man. he’s on a completely different plane of existence from all other superheroes.

David's not the good guy. I still remember an old X-men episode where he escaped and turned wolverine to liquid or some shit. I really hope they bring him into the MCU as a big bad at some point. He actually is powerful enough to change reality and bring mutants into existence I guess.

Fuck off faggot, I've been here for 15 years.

For a show that only has 6 eps it really hasn't gone much of anywhere story wise. I'll still finish it out being it's not a big time commitment but it's just not good. I don't know even know where it went wrong.
Lead is a decent actor, CGI is ok.. story isn't any worse than some other capeshit. It just doesn't mash together well at all. One of those shows I download to watch but don't bother to save. Punisher was the same way, most of all the 2nd season. Decent enough cast, short ep run.. terrible show.

I don't know that batman animated show was pretty fucking kino too

Yeah Raimi nostalgia is massive, that movie was The Force Awakens of capeshit. The previous three MCU movies and every single MCU show had flopped pretty fucking hard though

I don't like moon knight but I am going to keep watching it just for the sex hippo

How can you consider netflix daredevil and punisher bad? Luke started fine, then got dumb. Fist was always bad and jones was okayish (the most middle of the road).

>Moon Knight is fucking terrible. It sucks
False, if this wasn't Marvel and just popped up on [streaming service] one day you would love it. Also I have read every good Moon Knight comic and I like this show, it's faithful enough for me

It was the only movie in the Home trilogy to not reference Raimi though

cw flash is better than all the Disney+ shit though

Imagine being this contrarian

it is you manchild fucking faggot

From what i've seen marvel fans hate it. I kinda dig it unlike all the other capeshit

>From what i've seen marvel fans hate it.
Why lie?

Dilate.

>If you sat down and watched an episode of Daredevil and then an episode of Moon Knight, the difference in quality is shocking
My nigga Daredevil was not that good, if you sat down and watched one of the good episodes half of it might be almost on par with Moon Knight. That show was 40+ hours long, had higher highs than Moon Knight of course but picking a random episode it wouldn't stand a chance

Netflix made daredevil.

I'm not lying mate,every marvel fan i know said he hates it. Not american btw

>there's been 4 episodes and less then 3 minutes of moon knight onscreen in a moon knight series.
And every time he shows up its pure kino because of that

This. Daredevil was shit. Everyone kept jerking off some stupid 2 minute fight scene but I watched an hour long episode of boring garbage interspersed with boring man drama about some long haired faggot wining about his friend or a girl or something. Absolute trash

>Euphoria
Lmao

Why lie? It was always made by Disney