No you can't say that in court! it's not realistic!

>no you can't say that in court! it's not realistic!

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 129.5K)

Watching this guy and Rekeita Law and his ilk I've come to the conclusion I can 100% be a great lawyer.

He’s an idiot. He thought Rittenhouse was the one who killed George Floyd

It was fun watching him review movie scenes. But then revealed he's a nigger lover. I think, I can't remember. He had some retarded stance on some case. Its been a while

>i filed a foia request against trump
>this is why he's going down

He had not a word to say about the BLM riots and bawwwwed about cops clearing out the woke DC mob 15 minutes before curfew for the church photo op.
The faggot had the gall to say "you second amendment people (not him of course, supposedly a servant of US law, the fucking hypocrite) aren't you going to do anything about this"?

He's an evil kike piece of shit and I wish him a slow and agonizing death.

>This court scene from the Bee Movie is completely unrealistic since it doesn't follow proper court procedures

He could've used his platform to analyze historical significant court cases or trials but he's also a far lefty so he probably won't be objective about it

>ilk
Kill yourself, homo.

>REAL LAWYER REACTS TO LATEST BETTER CALL SAUL EPISODE
Who fucking watches this shit...

Dumbass leftists using it for confirmation bias. At least that's the only fanbase I see surround this guy.

Dr Mike

>no you can't say that in court! it's not realistic!
Source?

this kike sucks nick rebeaka is miles better

This. And then he of course demonized the January 6th protesters.

He's a grifting piece of shit and everyone knows it, just like every Leftoid.

Didn't him spend time talking about some irrelevant details in the Rittenhouse case and just plain lying about other things? Ultimately he would not say Rittenhouse deserved to be acquitted because his audience would flip

This guy literally doesn't even look real. He's like an AI generated Dreamworks character.

Attached: 1632525937924.jpg (509x515, 37.61K)

>Yea Forums neets hate a guy who's worked for a living in one of the most difficult fields in our society
Heh

>work
Shuffling papers and talking all day isn't a job, bourgeois filth. Tell me when he gets a factory job - a REAL job.

He's a failed lawyer who had to shill online law school courses and then when that didn't work, shifted to doing clickbait youtube videos.

Neither of those guys really practice law. Rekeita does a little bit of actual lawyering, but the faggot in the suit is just a youtuber.

>lawyer
>worked for a living
Good one

>He's a failed lawyer
>Stone later served a judicial extern for Arthur Lawrence Alarcón, a senior judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, working on several civil and criminal Ninth Circuit appeals and drafting portions of published opinions, and later worked as a senior associate at national firms Barnes & Thornburg and Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP.
Damn definitely failed dude. Cope harder, where do you work faggot?
Harder than anything you've ever had to do, all you do is post on this board 24/7.

What is the right wing opinion of the Jan 6th protest?

Mine is currently, "those guys were fuckin' stupid & shouldn't have done that, but they weren't nearly as bad as Antifa or BLM.

It was a false fag n*gger. Get woke.

>What is the right wing opinion of the Jan 6th protest?

Why would I give a fuck if anyone murdered the scumbags in our federal government? If you think any of them are actually good people, you've got extra chromosomes.

Not an insurrection but should have been one. Democrats planned it from the start so they can distract by all the anomalies from the mass mail in voting.

I like this guy but I wish he'd stick to reviewing more grounded courtroom scenes. Everybody fucking knows shit like the Bee Movie courtroom scene isn't realistic.

>He could've used his platform to analyze historical significant court cases or trials but he's also a far lefty so he probably won't be objective about it
American courts demonstrably haven't been objective since 1803.

dude, go back
holy fuck, your kind are obvoious

>American courts demonstrably haven't been objective since 1803.
>user thinks courts have ever been objective
Kek. Where you niggas get your ideas? It's stunning how retarded some of you are.

>>user thinks courts have ever been objective
Why can't Americans read?

Nah, you very likely can't. You have no idea the amount of busywork lawyers have to go through. The media has sensationalized the job.

>NO YOU GO BACK, YOU'RE A REDDITOR IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!!!!
Seethe

nancy pelosi was in charge of security, they were purposefully allowed inside, when they were inside the most they did was shift some furniture around, then a cop shot a woman and was celebrated on the news and by lefties in the same year as the floyd riots about police brutality

Attached: 1613182288250.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

>/poltv/ can’t go three posts without pissing their pants about black people
you retards are fucking obsessed

Attourney Tom is the better youtube lawyer

Ever been to a big law firm? Depending on the area, some lawyers work all day like japanese salarymen while the legal assistants work like chinese factory workers. You don't know shit.

Dr. Mike might be woke but most of his content is pretty wholesome. He also says that being fat is unhealthy and that's based since so many internet people are pussies about that

It was really dumb but at least the riots for the past 5 years final hit the root cause of a lot of issues in America

Sounds Ike he was a legal aid

If you could be a lawyer do literally anything else but that.

reading autoadmit has convinced me becoming a lawyer is easy, but being a lawyer is hard

This guy is a total fucking bimbo. If you watch him, you're a dumb faggot.

>root cause of a lot of issues in America

Yes, that all social strife is manufactured by democrats to win votes or distract from other issues.

It’s either suspicious or savvy that his best exit option after clerking and biglaw is making YouTube videos and shilling clothes.
For anons that don’t know, biglaw positions for recent grads do not usually last forever, you either make partner or move to a less intense and smaller firm, or in house counsel.
Is YouTube really that lucrative?

It's the other way around. Once you become a lawyer and know your shit, all you need is charisma and manipulation skills. This is why better call saul is the best lawyer show/media, he has the right attitude.

>Is YouTube really that lucrative?

There's a guy who makes $250k a year just playing GTA V. He's not even that entertaining or funny.

I still don't understand that situation, the police let them in. From what I can tell, the left thinks the police HAD to because they were intimidated by the crowd or something?? I have no idea...

Truth. I know a lot of lawyers, they all hate it, because it's just a grind until - and IF - you make partner, and most don't. I know two guys who are okay with their career choice - a commercial real estate lawyer, who don't mind reviewing contracts all day, and an intellectual rights/entertainment lawyer who is on the fringes of Hollywood. But he's been bitching because he can't further into the tribes gatekeeping entertainment law, and he gets more YouTube/streaming related cases these days.

Most law is paper wrangling, and going through case of highlighters a month, since courts still insist on paper. It's just more law school grind, but with a paycheck attached. It's nothing like the movies. Nothing.

Everyone thinks law is exciting, and they'll be rich. But most will be on the left hand side of the bellcurve, salary-wise.
There's a reason why doctors, dentists and lawyers are all alcoholics and druggies. They're filling the hole where their soul was, before their career napalmed it.

How often do you dick ride this guy? Jesus, this is fucking sad.

they were let in because police are fascists and a lot of capitol police offers supported the insurrection attempt

>all you need is charisma and manipulation skills.
Asshole, most lawyers never go near a courtroom, don't want to go into a court because it's fucking boring as shit because of the rules, and dealing with judges who can fuck you just because they don't like you.

Stop believing shit on TV, and stop thinking you could be a good lawyer. A good lawyer is one who gets billable hours, not acts like a fucking actor reading a script.

Attached: 611AE67E-DFF2-498C-8BF7-600E42AEA3FD.jpg (789x1024, 90.31K)

But that means the police have the power in that situation so they should be the ones held responsible.

Based

Based and redpilled

Attached: B142A82A-C30A-4AC0-97A5-F8E6B53067FF.jpg (1024x1024, 79.89K)

So fucking based....

Attached: BA147A2D-2389-4CD6-8E3A-8970456EFEC7.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

i remember flipping through the livestreams it was an op they let them in from the sides of the capital

Keyed

Attached: 3FCA41F8-1C2E-4102-916F-326FCB55E030.jpg (888x894, 89.11K)

Gigabased

Attached: 6F4F4BDD-1ED4-41E3-883E-DC00CFB6CCCC.jpg (790x702, 348.54K)

How long did this guy go on jewtube before going full leftoid? He had a short stint at the beginning where he tried to pretend to be a normal person with sane opinions didnt he

fuck niggers
that's not a /pol/ opinion faggot, but you're too new to know that.

What the fuck are you talking about? I know plenty of lawyers and "people skills" are very important while dealing with clients, judges, police, the coubterpart's lawyers, etc. Specially if you are into criminal law.