*blushes* Damn...his movie is so much better than mine...I better go talk to him

>*blushes* Damn...his movie is so much better than mine...I better go talk to him.

Attached: Batfleck stares riddled with jealousy.jpg (852x808, 105.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlvwDLGArzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How would Batfleck deal with the Riddler?

kek

he's beat him with one arm tied behind his back
he nearly punched twink lex's head in and probably should've done it too

>WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT RIDDLE???

WHY IS THIS RIDDLE IN SPANISH

The Rata Alada... is a ship

He would tear his fucking head off

>guy she tells me not to worry about
>me

The movie would be over the first hour, let alone letting this shit go on for 3.

Snyder's batmobile scene was mogged hard
youtube.com/watch?v=VlvwDLGArzk

I don't know, he also took 3 hours to find out Superman had a mother

Tear him apart.

Attached: batman.jpg (767x576, 51.22K)

Unironically… yeah… Riddler’s the classic psychopath who NEEDS the chase, the game of it all to feel alive. Without the cat and mouse, he’s painfully aware of what an underachieving loser he’s become, so having an “arch nemesis” who’s too dumb to play with would probably just negate him as a threat entirely

lmfao

He would've figured it out on his own, beat his teeth in, then throw him in arkham with the rest and go back to his day.
He's not wearing hockey pads, lets low level goons beat him or carries a fanny pack on his thigh.

He'd pull out his gun and shoot the Riddler.

This.

Attached: banelet.jpg (750x937, 92.12K)

Or let guns unload entire magazines into him like a retard

>>*blushes*
daily reminder that about 50 good threads got deleted and their OPs banned today, meanwhile this FAG SHIT gets a pass
fuck you all

suck shit fatty

Its absurd how awful casting was in nolan's trilogy

>casting
>choreography
>costumes
All bad.

Attached: batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-ben-affleck.jpg (1024x1024, 108.23K)

op is always a faggot you newfag piece of shit

Dont even get me started on the fighting. Probably the worst of all batman depictions. Fucking retarded stuntman OC muh elbows.

He wasn't after superman's mom

Attached: batfleck.png (1428x2080, 1.34M)

>i'm a friend of your son
>i figured... the cock

The batfleck is suit is still unmatched
He would figure out his location based on the photographs that the riddler took then beat the crap out of him

Attached: batfleck and batinson.jpg (2048x1152, 989.61K)

He'd snap that twink in half.

The Batman Batman
>Actual detective
>Flawed human vigilante
>Brutal but not murderous
Snyder's Batman
>"The White Portuguese is a ship"
>Played like a fiddle by Lex Eisenberg
>Kills and brands people because...?
>"Why did you say that name?"
This thread shows what the distinctions in the fanbase are. One wants Batman to be a character that makes sense and does interesting this and the other wants Batman to beat the shit out of people and nothing more.

Attached: batstare.webm (1370x570, 1.03M)

>Played like a fiddle by the Riddler
Umm

You expect nuanced storytelling from Snyder fans?

Attached: f4pe0c58brl81.jpg (2308x1734, 412.04K)

If it wasn't for Lois Lane, Batman would've gutted humanity's only hope like a fish because of some mail he got.

Best suit bar none

Shove your fan fiction up your anus

>Thumb drive is a thumb drive with a thumb attached unlocked by the finger print of the thumb attached
>you are el... U R L?
>ITS A CARPET FITTING TOOL A TUCKER CARLSON
>Bella Real means beautiful royalty
>Lets go pencil neck

The Batman:
>Batman and Jim Gordon could have found and searched Riddler's apartment just from studying the angle of photos that the Riddler took of the mayor leaving Penguin's club
>Batman and the GCPD could have hacked or at the very least kept an eye on the website the Riddler used to recruit all his followers
>Alfred opening and checking the mail sent to Bruce Wayne was really stupid because it was obvious that was sent by the Riddler
>Batman not knowing Spanish of that a rat with wings meant a bat was really stupid
>Batman thinking a rat with wings could be the Penguin or Falcone was also really stupid
>the la rata alada mystery being just an URL to Riddler's not-Yea Forums website was also stupid
>Batman not knowing that Falcone is the guy that the whole city is working for is also goddamn stupid

Batman v Superman
>Batman doesn't care about who Superman is, just that he has to be stopped
>Batman knew he needed something to hurt Superman and that Lex Luthor was after it
>Batman found when and where Luthor would import the rock that could hurt Superman
>Batman studied Superman previous fights and prepared himself to exploit Superman's fighting style
>Batman planned the location and how he'd take Superman
>Batman beat Superman

Attached: 1640910522988.jpg (1643x2048, 145.86K)

>the batman batman
>actual detective that had every riddle solved for him by someone else
>needed selina to do the detective work for him because he gets his ass beat by tweedle dee
>played like a fiddle by riddler
>ALFRED YOU'RE AWAKE FUCK YOU
>not vindictive but lets people die in a chase where he lets the bad guy walk because?
>doesn't know spanish
>alfred solves riddle for him
>I'm fear
>no one takes him serious for the rest of the film
>cant even perch from shadows and stealth takedown a group
>has to walk into gunfire like an absolute retard because he doesnt have any hand to hand combat skills
>doesn't use any gadgets
>starfish leap

I got a kick out of the thumb drive bit.

Why does Battinson coom so much

Attached: coomer batman.png (1125x1138, 691.75K)

>their t-shirts are all from the new Batman movie
TOP KEK. I guess Snyderpajeet and TheBatmanpajeets are one and the same.

Isn't Tom Hardy even shorter? Like 5'6 or something

Attached: bane vein.webm (128x150, 28.75K)

I agree BvS was kino.

But affleck draws blood! No!!! ))))))":

Batman fans like Batman?
What a fucking shock you dumb faggot.

based.
Batffleck was the strongest and smartest.
Only Adam West has Batfleck's number

Attached: batman-v-superman_0.jpg (1024x1023, 478.9K)

>Batman studied Superman previous fights and prepared himself to exploit Superman's fighting style
This was great.
Don't forget that he figured out somehow that Superman can't see through led and use smoke bombs with led to hide himself from Superman during the fight.
He also used smoke bombs with fear toxin to fuck with Superman's mind during the fight.

Attached: 1621685403363.jpg (1080x1080, 124.46K)

I hate these weirdos

In Snyder’s notes he ends up hiding in a schizo cabin in the Canadian woods and when Batman finds him he blows his brains out

wasted trips

Attached: source?.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

You now remember ma and pa kent wrapped his xmas gifts in lead. I mean, Santa did

Attached: 1644061557854.png (720x631, 239.11K)

Why was Batfleck so fucking fat? I hate fat people. Also Indians, I hate them too.

We didn't ask about your self hate since you cant defend your shitty points. But thanks for letting us know you concede.

Snyder’s riddler mogs the fuck out of Dano. Dude figured out the anti-life equation by himself in a Unabomber cabin. El Rata Alata looks like pussy shit compared to that

I’ve rarely seen a fat Indian

Wait, Batman is fucking breathing in fucking lead?

Test.

the top ones are the kryptonite gas grenades tho

Kek
MARTHA

This... I like The Batman stylistically, but I can't enjoy the fiom because there's so much gaping retardation / plot holes / nonsense physics that I just can't enjoy it. Even though BvS was a film with aliens and monsters, it was still a much more grounded and realistic film than The Batman.