Did she actually think she was good?

Did she actually think she was good?

Attached: CFF5ABDF-F653-4406-BFDB-E5904EE06ECA.jpg (500x280, 23.88K)

If you weren't so mean to women, perhaps you wouldn't be so lonely

Attached: 33d.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

that wasn't the point, she just wanted her friends to support her

"Do you have something in your pocket?"

She's got booba, why does she need to be good?

If you weren't so mean to men, perhaps you wouldn't be so lonely.

she's an adult. she doesnt need support for her garbage beg tier art.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: fags.png (1399x782, 1.88M)

you just KNOW she painted herself nude

No one, he was right

>two gays and women
all of the above

yeah women never have sex with people who are mean to them, and being nice to them is a great way to get them to want you around, I've seen it first hand

i haven't seen the show (dropped it after 10 min of the pilot) but from this pic it seems like it's a joke that pics like those are hanging in the gallery and her being serious about it

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1458883803674.jpg (1334x750, 380.63K)

Jim and Pam were cynical mediocrities who thought they were above their strange but well-intentioned coworkers

How do you support someone who is bad at their "passion"?
Do you just lie? I'm autistic

oscar for leaving those disgusting collars untucked

>strange
literally what was strange about their coworkers
dwight was ambitious and didn't like being fucked with at work, how strange

Attached: 1626635348214.jpg (1144x577, 251.62K)

she aged so badly it aint even funny

To some extent yes. You give positive reinforcement all the time, but you modulate it: something that's crappy is "nice, but I preferred this other piece of yours", something that's better is "great, I like how you did X and Y". Unless they specifically ask you to be harsh or brutally honest, then you can give negative reinforcement, but still sprinkle some positive in there. You try to help them get better at it through this.
Yeah it's childish but poopooing something your friend is passionate about isn't really going to help anyone.

god i wish it did, im a master poopooer

I feel you. I'm much more comfortable talking about the negatives than the positives of something, it feels more useful towards problem solving but it doesn't necessarily help if that's the only thing you do. I have to kick myself to be more positive towards loved ones. It's one thing I sadly learned from my dad, he's alienated tons of people by constantly criticizing what he thought they were doing wrong, and it rarely worked as a way to improve the people he was trying to improve.

I hope she sees this bro.

At least get a simple frame. Also the way she (and other women) acts modest and shit when she's starving for attention makes me sick

maybe

Nta but my friend writes and it kills me, I cant tell him it sucks

You shouldn't. But you can tell him nicely about areas where he could improve.

I had to go to one of these fuckin things when I was in highschool. I was dating a college sophomore as a junior and she was so emotionally stunted that she genuinely thought she was going to be a photographer.

Dumb cunt shoulda started a senior photo studio instead of trying to become an "artist"

Attached: lil pup.jpg (694x694, 132.96K)

I dont like dogs anymore

Attached: 1646094326403.png (492x503, 439.37K)

Thanks, she did.

Thank you

Gil's a fucking creep, but true to a certain archetype.

Based

Attached: wrds.webm (280x158, 982.79K)

I fucking hate dogs. They bark nonstop and never shut the fuck up, drool all over the place and they fucking stink when they go outside. Thank god I don’t have a fucking dog.

The faggot for comparing an amateur art showing to high teir paintings that are considered masterpeices. Imagine watching a youtube video by some highschool kids and being like "yeah but it's no Godfather, tho"
I hate faggots so much it's unreal. They should've castrated oscar in that episode when they hunted him instead of the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""unplanned""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" kiss

I'm literally nice to women and they still hate me so you'll have to retry your theory

You're not attractive you fuckin donut. That isn't all it takes.

Am I good Yea Forums?

Attached: G.G01112.jpg (639x358, 25.45K)

This is such an npc take. Even the fuckin writers made reference to it.

My boxer died 2 years ago and every dog I see now is a stupid vacuous soulless beast, I didnt want to hate dogs now, but I do, its weird. I like my cat though.

>t. Seething cat

Wrong file -____-

Attached: 00121.jpg (1275x1754, 322.38K)

Cat paws typed this post

Your character is the least important thing to a woman. They will judge your looks, social standing, wealth. You can be as much of an asshole as you want and they will still flock to you if you meet at least one of those criteria

needs more loomis

using toned paper and white highlights is a crutch, but you're better than me :(

Attached: 1642476030466.jpg (1150x2709, 671.31K)

I don't like cats either, mutt shill

2 words describe Pam and everything she has spawned

Shallow & Pedantic

Your mom is p cute william.

no. not now, not ever. never.

Attached: BidenOG.png (280x414, 94.91K)

These drawings of Pam are not erotic at all.

Attached: 1640235024276.png (800x771, 400.15K)

You are both better than Pam.

women are incapable of being adults

Yes... I agree..

Shallow and pedantic..

haha like family guy lloll
Dude epic! LOL i laughed, HARD xDD
Fucking amazing post bro! You are a shining example of the quality posts we all expect on this forum! Keep up the good work, bro! We're all rooting for you to keep on rocking our socks off!

looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live

The painting of the Dunder Mifflin building reminds me of uncle Adolf's paintings.

so do u think me being nice to her retard art will make her better?

Attached: 1636194159970.jpg (720x540, 75.56K)

Lmao no
This user at least has potential.