Johnny Depp

>"nothing on this earth" would get him to come back to D*sney
Based

Attached: 1650576560609.png (1080x1607, 1.47M)

ok why? he now doesn't want money?

It's not about the money.

Attached: 1644969146621.jpg (2000x3000, 659.7K)

What would it be about? In last one they broke all sea curses. Barbossa died for good and all supernatural shit has been undone.Piracy era has ended.

i thought the whole point was that he was "broke" and couldn't get jobs or something and now he refuses work.
i don't know doesn't matter to me.
other than i would've loved to see more adventures of jack sparrow

he doesn't have to work with disney. he can work with someone else.

yag sbarro

but why? i imagine they pay very well

>What would it be about?

Sailing the across the seven seas matey, to vanquish the unsightly Captain Squarehead.

bullshit if marvel offer him a role theres no way he refused

will smith will be the next jagsbarro

>Implying he would stoop to capeshit

Attached: 675858956.jpg (600x315, 20.29K)

And what of Good Solonius?

He's never been broke. He lost millions on his island life style, lawsuits and didn't maintain the trajectory he had, but he's still a multi-millionaire. He is likely still worth 200m plus, but he's smart and has a production company, so possible more. Still, he was estimated to be worth 500m when pirates 4 came out.

That poor poor millionaire wont return to a series that turned to dogshit 3 movies ago. The horrors of the world never cease.

Aliens confirmed

Based Johnny standing by his principles

Meh, thank god. Stupid fucking movies anyways, about time somebody planted the gravestone. Johnny was kinda funny in them but goddamn, the shtick got old quick.

Good. It's full of open pedophiles who need to hang.

>Captain Squarehead
lmaooooo

Always quit on top.

Calling it now.
>"Jack Sparrow" is a nickname passed down from pirate to pirate a-la Dread Pirate Roberts
>the Captain Jack Sparrow we know is just one Jack in a line of them
>he was given the name by a vaguely ethnic (but not too ethnic) pirate captain named Jack Sparrow
>now they can make prequels set in the height of Piracy and still have Jack Sparrow, but he's a pajeet/haitan escaped slave now

wouldn't work, the age of piracy didn't last long enough for something like that

I would assume it's because they sided with heard rather than him

Depp probably considers Marvel Studios separate from Disney. Still, I would bet he'd do a Batman villain before the MCU.

That'd be kino. I could see him step out of an ice cream truck with an ice pick and a cold crazy look in his eyes.

Johnny's not caping. No reason he would resort to that.

What non-Joker Batman villain would suit him best?

Might have something to do with modern Disney literally being the devil in the form of a corporation.

The Mad Hatter. It'd be a fun wink to the audience and a chance to show his range by playing completely different character. Also, we've never seen him on the big screen before.

What if Disney publicly executes Heard at Disneyland’s main plaza? Would that get him back?

Victor Zasz or nothing.

Simply recast with Michael Bolton

Riddler

Attached: riddler.jpg (720x800, 29.72K)

They threw him in the trash in under a week after Amber started lying about him.
And with the route disney is currently going, they won't have too much money for too much longer. Maybe.

This is the correct answer.
Secret Window was amazing.

What did Disney to to him?

So how long do you think it'll take for him to go back on this? I'm thinking maybe 5 years.

took her-slag a few years before crawling back to Marvel.
5 years seems fair

better just to reboot the series imo
POTC as we know it without Jack won't make any money.
At least an entirely different interpretation on the source material could be interesting.

I know this is a shitposting thread, but I really liked Depp in Rango

dyag dthparro...

Catwoman

Realism isn't a factor here

he owns a tropical island, i think he's ok

Didn't he get 40 million for doing one of the PotC movies?

he's broke and owes 100m in taxes

>he can work with someone else.
There's only like 5-7 media conglomerates that'll pay him enough.

Well, good for him I guess. But... he is a straight white male. Disney is not even planning to use actors like that unless they are young, cheap and disposable.

Divorce rape and the IRS are a hell of a drug.

Yeah baby I'm Jack Sparrow do I make you horny baby

You really didn't watch the last movie did you?

Jonathan Turley said it best when he described Depp as a broken wreck of a man, but that Amber Heard had no problem picking through that wreckage to snatch up whatever she could.

I think that what happened, was that Marvel hired her and told her she'd get to be Fem-Thor. But then Fem-Thor turned out to be incredibly controversial thanks to how poorly the insane Marvel writers handled her, so they started hemming and hawing, so she walked. But then they saw how they managed to make better stories of other shitty comic book storylines and went back to her saying that the original deal was still on the table, so she accepted.
She's richer than God thanks to an early investment in Facebook. She doesn't need the money.

>shitty corp drops you after typical woman lies
>its confirmed bullshit
>shitty corp begs you to come back
>you say fuck you
must be the best feeling in the world, unless its like Jagten and nobody gives a shit

They'd only bring him back just to trash the character anyway and after 4 and 5, it's probably for the best there's no 6.

Do you even read the shit you write, as if that jew would have any idea about comics or fucking femthor no they only care about money fucking Fassbender worked in those awful xmen movies that nobody watched/liked what did you thought that was about art or something

I don't know what I posted that set you off, but take a chill pill, buddy. Have a drink. Toke up. Whatever it is that makes you stop seeing everything as an attack.

>Based
thats what ive gotten from this trial farce
dude seems like a cool drunken bro
wish i was in his entourage
I CAN REPLACE JOHNNY JUDGE

>And with the route disney is currently going, they won't have too much money for too much longer.
L O L

>Barbossa died for good
it's over, this lil nigga was carrying the franchise

Johnny Depp will never be broke he's a fuckin kajillionaire