Wait, did he really know that Bruce was the Batman or not?

Wait, did he really know that Bruce was the Batman or not?

Attached: s0023.jpg (1920x816, 153.78K)

Obviously not, the tried to kill him with a bomb. He needed Batman to drag Falcone into the light so that he can shoot him. He couldn't do that if Riddler blew up Bruce Wayne in the middle of his plan.

Why is he wearing my cock ring around his neck?

he must have stole it afterwards to remember you

He knew Bruce was Batman, he also knew he didn't open his own mail - the bomb was meant for Alfred, the man who knew all along what Thomas Wayne had done and was keeping it from Bruce

Aaaaaaave Mariiiiiiiiiaaaa

why was he so obsessed with that song

it's a good song

being serious , what would you rate Dano out of a 10? a co-worker said I look like the Riddler from "that new batman movie" and I am not sure if its a compliment or not

Attached: 1650501298914.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

its ambiguous. i'm not sure he really cares at all.

4/10 just like me

I also look like him... unfortunately it is NOT a compliment

i'd take it as a compliment, a ton of girls want to fuck him

Figured as much , Dano for being a 4/10 has a cute wife , but hes also an actor
if you say so

Attached: thesadness.jpg (378x397, 27.61K)

It's a compliment

Attached: Classic.jpg (506x652, 56.75K)

he looks like 3/10 school shooter in the making

... so if he didn't know he was batman, why did he send a bomb to Bruce's Tower addressed to the batman?

Lucky guess?

>We got them all except Bruce Wayne.

He hates Bruce not batman

no despite bruce’s pant shitting reaction making it super obvious. he thought batman was on his side and that bruce was evil.

he’s handsome so you’re good. he’s not brad pitt obviously, but he’s handsome in a boyish way

Blow that rich prick up

...I mean...that's kind of a leap. But the rest of the movie seems like it's trying to tell you that he doesn't know, at the end when they meet in the interrogation room.

I mean maybe I'm just being retarded, but was there something else that I missed?

this

Attached: Clsc.jpg (2361x1080, 1.38M)

I'd buy the idea that he was actually trying to kill Alfred but I don't buy that he knew about Bruce being Batman, he's clearly very bitter about the whole silverspoon orphan situation.

But he sent a bomb to Bruce's house address to the batman. Right?

If you're 20, it's a compliment. If you're 38, it's an insult.

Always hard to tell with that sort of stuff. He might just think you look like Dano or he's making some remark about you looking like some incel school shooter.

>NO NO NO NO NOOO THAT WASN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO
> paces around the room
> AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

every kill had a message for the batman in them

So we're taking it as completely coincidence even though the movie never mentions it as such that he literally sent a letter addressed to the Batman to Batman's house without knowing it was Batman's house?

Why was it just a bomb and not a cool nifty trick trap set up like everybody else?

>NO NO NO NO NOOO THAT WASN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO
> paces around the room
> AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHVVVVEEEEEEEEE MAARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA

Because he already witnessed Batman take a bomb to the face earlier in the film so he just assumed that Batman would also survive a second bomb to the face

The bomb was going to kill bruce and then when batman came to the crime scene he would find the note to him, thats why it was in a fireproof envelope.

I think the point is that its ironic that Riddler likes Batman but hates Bruce Wayne, even Batman seems to be very confused by the entire situation.

The bomb was addressed to Bruce Wayne. The card was for Batman like all the others. The retard move was expecting the card to survive.

>paul dano is 37 years old and even has a daughter
Those are some good genes, even if he isn't pretty.

Attached: pepe tilt.png (550x534, 299.65K)

me when Ana de Armas has another sex scene without me

yeah he most likely doesnt have a shit personality

it was literally wrapped in some shit that said fire proof on it

he did that with every victim

Considering he sent a letter instead of doing it himself like he ALWAYS did makes me think he knew.
I know the ending scene plays it like he doesnt know but I see it as a seeing them as separate people. Bruce is the mask and batman is the real person

why was catwoman even in this movie?

To give me a boner.

With movie star allure hes a 7
Without hes a 5

Why didn't Alfred just wrap the fireproof envelope around the bomb before it exploded?

To drag the movie from 8.5/10 to a 6/10

Attached: 1580009319405.jpg (640x480, 35.58K)

He was in the Gotham orphans chorus

to make pp the big pp

The song is inextricably linked to the prayer.
Hail mary is a prayer asking for the forgiveness of all sinners aka all humans "now and at the moment of our death", riddler views everyone in gotham as a sinner, including himself. So thematically by referencing the prayer he's asking for forgiveness while also killing sinners himself.

He left a letter to Batman in the package just like he did with every crime. Bruce was supposed to open the package and die and Batman would retrieve the letter that was secure in fireproof packaging

Weird, I'm definitely confused about it. Because Batman definitely thought that he knew, I take it that's why he didn't call him a pathetic psychopath until he was under the impression that he didn't know. Like you said, also odd that he didn't do it himself. I forget, was there a piece of the paper or the box that was addressed to Bruce Wayne instead of batman?

fire proof doesn't mean bomb proof though. I mean its not like they made tanks out of asbestos.

autism

So was she implied to be a carpet muncher, or did they pull back just enough to slip it through the ccp no homo filters?

What is it with Batman and every women turning out to be a lesbian? Bat-woman is the most famous case but there's Harley and Poison Ivy as well and now Catwoman.

Batman isn't much better, always wrestling with grown men and grooming orphan boys. The batman lore might have the most closeted homosexuals in fiction. If bats just embraced joker and made out then he wouldn't be a psycho anymore

Why didn't he just jump into the fireproof envelope to protect himself?

why

Attached: FQqTGB4VQAAFWQc.jpg (1242x901, 77.15K)

>The Batman and The Robin 2025
>Batman proceeds to groom a young boy called Dick. A grueling training regime involving martial arts and psychological trickery. sensing a moment of doubt in him, Batman has to reminds Dick that being Batman and Robin os their special secret and its important to remember that when Bruce and Dick are wearing masks they're not the same people as they normally are and that's when they're allowed to do special things.

He was a big hitman absolution fan

>did riddles know

Of course not despite being one step ahead of the cops and Bat at every turn

Attached: dfgdf54.jpg (378x358, 13.14K)

Blood Money*
Cmon, son, get your vidya references straight

you think you're being clever but people have been writing about superheroes being homosexual deviancy and Batman grooming Robin since the 1950s

Attached: Seduction_of_the_Innocent001.png (732x1033, 41.1K)

he looks good but they make him look like shit in movies sometimes
compare him in okja to him in prisoners
your coworker said riddler though, that means autistically ugly but cute

Yeah we know user, we're just carrying on the torch in this darkest of days. Never shall the world forget that Batman is like super gay and shit and that his relationship with Robin is super sus and that Alfred is a limey baka!

As long as it's not this guy saying it, you're good (this is a different movie but he kinda had the same mustache)

Attached: 4111ee4f8c21a5e7c315f1184cd7b157.jpg (523x778, 77.97K)

Better than me, apparently. A couple people have said I look like picrel.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (894x904, 1012.5K)