What is it about this movie that is causing so much seething?

where was this energy for all the diarreah Marvel has been shitting out for (atleast) the last five years.

Attached: Thebatman.jpg.gallery.jpg (1024x1024, 65.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1568584666771.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All capeshit is trash but Marvel somehow managed to release *Black Panther* in a form that was less preachily woke than this film

People here expect more from DC.
So when WB makes a Batman movie that is a boring three-hour poorly-lit anti-white propaganda piece. They take it personal.

I mean, The Batman was suppose to save capeshit from the Woke Virus. Not join them.

>but Marvel somehow managed to release *Black Panther* in a form that was less preachily woke than this film
THIS

All WB had to do is make a Batman vs Riddler movie. Not Batman vs Yea Forums.

anons loses their shit if they see a black actor on screen

>Marvel somehow managed to release *Black Panther* in a form that was less preachily woke than this film
imagine actually believing this.

WHITE PRIVILEGED ASSHOLES

Black Panther didn’t have a gang of white incels forcing a black kid to play the knock-out game with an asian.

Somehow the movie with robot Rhinos is more realistic than The Batman.

It's because Batfags kept shoving it down people's throats like it was gonna be a masterpiece unseen by anyone. Turns out it's just another Batman movie.

Its an allegory to destroy all white males
>and thats a good thing

>Black Panther didn’t have a gang of white incels forcing a black kid to play the knock-out game with an asian.
debunked over and over. Are you stupid or purposely lying?

you are severely mentally ill if you think that was the message of the movie.

I'd say it's because "The Batman" almost got the formula right, almost as close than the Nolan Trilogy ever did.

....then they sold out to woke-shit. With Catwoman's "white privilege" bitching. Black mayor punching down on rich white Wayne with her "you gotta do better" queefing. and simply the fact by the end of the movie, you have the entire thesis of who Batman is just thrown out the window thinking he should be 'one with the light' instead of continuing being the symbol of fear and vengeance the Batman has ALWAYS BEEN...

I can agree with this. It was almost a legit good film, but dropped the ball with a weak third act and weird political storytelling. All in all, it was a 5 or 6/10 movie. I'm not sure why niggas here are pretending it's a 1 or 2. Guess anons don't watch many movies.

For me personally:
- Catwoman in fetish gear, again
- Retarded unfun riddler
- And honestly, I can’t give a shit about Batman anymore

I’m very much opposed to wokeness but I think people are taking it too far with this movie, the only real problem was that one Catwoman line. Overall the script was pretty poor but it wasn’t woke, and the acting and cinematography was good enough to at least make it a decent film. People’s expectations for Batman are higher than they are for Marvel though.

As much as I hate niggers, BP constructively addresses racism / colonialism as a SYSTEMIC issue, whereas TB is unconstructively provocative by personalizing it and just lazily depicting individual white people are comically evil. The former educates, the latter doesn't

Movie's great, /poltv/ is just mad that they're on the villain's side.

They're also mad because the movie won't even allow them to pretend to be the Riddler. The movie outright tells them "no, you're too stupid to be the lead. You get to be the faceless mook." Even the villain fantasy hit too close to home

The seething comes from marvel shills exclusively, that's why

Attached: 1568584666771.jpg (1311x7568, 1.34M)

>BP constructively addresses racism / colonialism as a SYSTEMIC issue
stopped reading right there. KYS if you're unironically defending that nigger worship over The Batman.

>for all the diarreah Marvel has been shitting out for (atleast) the last five years.
Exactly because of that, what was expected was that the WB would do something closer to the comics, actors, and script, better action scenes than the MCU's that are pathetic and we saw something so bad than what Nolan and Snyder did, that's why we hated this bomb

Attached: 41ZEXK1pKPL.jpg (329x500, 28.82K)

> BP constructively addresses racism / colonialism as a SYSTEMIC issue
In other words it pushes critical race theory

i don't care for capeshit usually, but seeing how much this movie is triggering poltards i think i'll watch it

>Marvel somehow managed to release *Black Panther* in a form that was less preachily woke than this film
Disney shills just have no shame at all, holy fucking shit

>this bomb
Takes a lot more than furious shit posting to make a movie a bomb

>something so bad than what Nolan and Snyder did
Both Nolan and Snyder made flicks that are absolutely worse than this, stop kidding yourself.

750 without China and Russia is decent for a reboot. Also, word is HBO subscribers got a healthy bump once The Batman hit streaming.

The weird thing about The Batman is everyone is taking things to the extreme. No, it wasn't great, but it also wasn't shit. The box office take also, not great, but also not a bomb. Why must we be so hyperbolic with our discussions? is it just a zoomzoom thing?

>Both Nolan and Snyder made flicks that are absolutely worse
People will literally forget The Batman ever existed, give it one year

It wasn't good and took the series in a direction everyone hates.

Luckily it's not as forgettable as Man of Steel or TDKR.

>People will literally forget The Batman ever existed
just like joker right?

Joker is a beloved kino classic. The Batman should have been an HBO show if anything.

Luckily seetherchuds have been outclassed by snyderchads once again

>People here expect more from DC.
The best example is the Black Cat in the Spider-Man franchise, she never appeared in live action and this was the perfect moment for Warner to bring a Catwoman version that would be the definitive version something like Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, but Warner brought a lifeless actress with a woke version and Warner gave the ball to Sony to bring the Black Cat that can mogged all versions of Catwoman

Attached: 1650350045238.jpg (1108x1571, 264.95K)

>Joker is a beloved kino classic
think you forgot all of the threads that criticized it's message on classism and the idea that he was interested in a black woman

That was the original intent, but then someone got their panties in a twist and convinced WB/DC to ditch Snyder and Affleck to get lanklet woke batman greenlit.

When you really pay attention, The Batman is chock full of some of the most vile rhetoric and woke ideology. It's beyond the pale and completely unnecessary for a marxist revisionism take of America's favorite caped wealthy capitalist business mogul vigilante. Truth be told, it's damn time for fans to start pushing back more on even slightly woke movies because it's clear that this whole thing was an attempt at an Overton shift.

Batman has ups & downs (ups- Michael Keaton, Christian Bales) (downs- George Cloney, Robert Pattinson)
We are currently in a bad phase of Batman.

The Batman is basically another Josstice league.

Started out as a Snyder project, gets turned into an anti-snyder project, then at some point extensively reshot.

The original plot outline for Affleck's Batman was absolutely worse

When leftists politicize everything, Snyder's markedly centrist films, devoid of wokeness, are shilled as "bad" and woke movies are shilled as "good". People see this and know exactly what's going on.

this movie was not woke at all

The predominately White gang playing the knockout game, then forcing the nice black boy to do it to the Asian man, is the worst scene in movie history and this film should be condemned.

Matt Reeves, you have failed this city

Attached: 1646833212126.jpg (1015x1203, 113.57K)

>Affleck’s version would feature Bruce Wayne being framed for murder by Deathstroke and locked up in Arkham Asylum while Deathstroke attempts to destroy Gotham City as revenge for the death of his son Jericho. Batman escapes and joins forces with Barbara Gordon, who has adopted the identity of Batgirl. Together, they prove Bruce’s innocence and defeat Deathstroke, who forgives Batman when he learns that it was Robin who accidentally killed Jericho and Batman took the blame to protect him.
This sounds objectively worse.

Yes, that scene was egregious. The only thing they were missing was a TV news voiceover talking about how "violence against asians is on the rise".
Some other scenes I took umbrage with were the person saying "the corruption is the entire system", the whole police station shooting batman and trying to kill him (Batman is always on the same side as law enforcement canonically), the Michelle Obama mayor telling Bruce Wayne he isn't giving enough money through donations, and Catwoman's "white privileged assholes" line.

look around. look at threads for the past 6 months+. batman attracts the gayest of autistic retard, and they all have sweaty opinions about it.

>forgettable as Man of Steel
soi literally couldn’t shut up over the years about how it didn’t have Supes saving kittens from trees and ruined their childhood. Forgettable =/= thing I want to dab on

It was all marketing shills at the beginning. Most people waited for the streaming release (box office numbers are proof of this) before forming an opinion. Now that everyone has seen it, consensus is that it wasn't that good, even from woke apologists.

The helmet of Batman in top right is better. Top left one looks like a bowling ball. No definition.

>predominately White
Amereican white not white white

The riddler's only real motivation is he's poor and hates rich liberals. The writers can't even come up with a bad guy without seething about drumpf supporters.

the opening scene was woke brainwashing too... some chink was targeted to be beat up, the white man made the black man do it, the black man shows regret and questions the actions, and it's all whiteys fault. batman beats up whitey and lets black man go.
why would batman bother with this random bullshit

Reminder that this is a genuine WB kike that threw snyder fans (what he was pretending to be last year under the bus) for this anti-white flick
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1568584666771.jpg/

He hates corrupt frauds. Hence why everyone he kills is corrupt and a fruad.

there is 1 (one) line about whites (that is referring to two specific characters in the movie, not to all whites). This is enough to butt-devastate all the fragile snowflake white faggots. Like this nigger here calling this movie "woke".

Yep. Marxists couldn't wait to get their hands on another "conservative property" so that they could invert everything, shit all over the hero and shit all over the fans.

All of the characters felt flat as a board, not to mention that Sneeder's shitty color grading made it look even more soulless.
The only person who gave a worthwhile performance was Michael Shannon.

This poster is full of shit and in full damage control mode.

>waaaa there's one movie about blacks! nigger worship! stopper reading there!

fucking neck yourself you reddit fuck

Because marvel capeshit is "all talk" when it comes to marketing. Every knows it's popcorn trash and nobody pretends otherwise except when they're paid to shill it. Meanwhile people are praising this turd as if it were a masterpiece of cinema. It's a trashy film written by a moron who doesn't understand none of the characters he wrote (or he did but was strongarmed into changing all of them for whatever reason).
Worse than that actually, Black Panther is an exceedingly racist movie, to the point it was kinda funny to watch so many people defend it.

I didn't understand the werewolf scene, why did Paul Dano turn into a werewolf at the end?

Cinematography was too dark for me
Worse than SOLO: A Star Wars Joint
2/10

>arguably the most competent capeshit flick since SM2 and TDK
>Yea Forums hates it

Attached: fegy7it0drt71.jpg (640x1386, 54.18K)

it was THE BATMAN: THE FORCE AWAKENS

They'll be praising it in a few months, same thing happened with Joker

You sound like a dumb person.