Moments that made you walk out of the theater

moments that made you walk out of the theater

Attached: 1626689482075.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Attached: 1633892683547.png (640x397, 304.32K)

>NOOOOO EREN! YOU CAN’T BE PROACTIVE AND NEUTRALIZE THE THREAT AND JUST LET MARLEY KILL US ALL BECAUSE…..JUST BECAUSE OKAY!!!!
I used to love this cute little fag.

Attached: 3C558B2A-63DE-49E7-85D3-40D010D53401.gif (498x498, 1.93M)

I shit myself during Ant-Man

chapter 139 was good. i dont care what you nit wits say.

Attached: 1614190184852.jpg (482x482, 72.97K)

Attached: 1453620410191.jpg (1771x1300, 1.49M)

reddit anime

live action when?

Attached: aot_real.jpg (640x1067, 149.89K)

you knwo exactly that would never be the casting kek

unironically a better and more satisfying ending than netorare no kyojin

they don't look jewish enough

>no black people
>no trannies
>no asians
Will never get approved

can anybody give me the quick rundown on attack on titans story
i stopped giving a shit when they found out the blonde guy was the armored titan

Attached: 1636436918219.jpg (1051x762, 301.98K)

EREN PLEASE BREED MY PUSSY. SHOVE YOUR HARDEN TITAN INSIDE ME AND FILL MY OVARIES WITH YOUR SEEDS. CUM IN ME TILL I BEAR A CHILD

Attached: Inceltoria 5282120825019979619.jpg (540x540, 66.43K)

>no black people
Onyankopon
>no trannies
Hange
>no asians
Mikasa

>All Titans and people living in the walls are one particular race - a race capable of turning into titans.
>They’re actually on an island, and all the countries outside of the island hate them for killing millions as titans in the past, so they intentionally keep them there (and the royals within the walls allow it)
>Most of the titans roaming around were basically members of their race who were kept in concentration camps in other countries, who were brought for various reasons and turned into titans to keep the characters within the walls.
Basically turns into a war story. There’s also a lot of shit about the Titan race (Eldians) being connected to each other mentally and Titan powers allowing you to do crazy stuff like command all the titans and look into the past.

For me, it's Pieck

Attached: pieck.jpg (1254x998, 381.17K)

but how did eren become hitler

>tfw no potato eating hick gf

Attached: 1650487849571.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

That's what happens when you just keep moving forward

Attached: 1609614764477.jpg (1045x1029, 588.88K)

I'll bite. What's wrong with it?

Attached: annie-pie.webm (1080x619, 1.62M)

stupid tranime thread is up while the janny keeps deleting threads

i liked the part where his entire family was murdered by his enemies and then he immediately joined them to stop his lifelong best friend from killing them

Attached: 1642526361013.jpg (1066x2350, 2.04M)

Based Pieckbro though I'll admit to being a huge anniefag

All of you SNKfags go read Tokyo Ghoul right fucking NOW

Attached: The Virgin Hajime Isayama VS The Chad Sui Ishida.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Why did polcels think this was a pro fascist manga? Are they really this dense? Did they really need the author flat out say fascism and nationalism is fucking retarded?

Attached: 1231657567567.png (207x200, 13.53K)

jesus anime is so fucking gay

Connie said this a few chapters before

Attached: 1650008519281.png (764x495, 508.71K)

this 20-year-long final season has been pretty shit. Been watching it with my gf and hiding my complete sympathies with Eren's "genocide" gambit - because he's probably not 100% seriously going to absolutely kill everyone on planet Earth. Also, fuck Marley.

AoT sucks and if you like it you are a homosexual

>

Attached: 1650554089496.jpg (1200x732, 156.67K)

Did they ever figure out why there were eotenas in the walls ?

Attached: Cyanide Dog.gif (500x281, 685.14K)

ancient aryans are titans but the leader is a pacifist cuck who wants to suicide their race and the non-walled aryans are used by their enemy nation as weapons. turns out the world is still there and its 1900s eventually eren has no option to genoicide the entire world but for no reason at all he decides to just do 90% and then all the aryans are killed a few years later because he didnt finish the job (yes really)

now do it with Netflix casting

the ending proved that Floch (the nationalist) was right

Reminder that NO ONE has refuted him

Attached: DC91FB8F-E8C4-42E2-9034-B1458EF8D29C.jpg (740x506, 49.64K)

Annie a whore.
Armin a traitor.
EREN IS KING.
Hisu a whore.
Pick a irrelevant.
Based.
Everything. Fuck the warriors and traitors.
Based 2.0.

Eren's titan allows him to peer into the past and he also holds the power of the founding titan (stolen by his father) which controls a pocket dimension called the paths (basically a network connected to all titans). The founding titan's powers can only be used by someone of royal blood but when a royalty member is also the host of the founding titan said person gets mind controlled by the first King of Paradis island who was a radical pacifist, said king created the walls and imprisoned himself with a big bunch of his subjects to live in isolation forever.

At some point in the story Eren comes into contact with someone of royal blood, when he kisses her hand he sees himself in the past (future), by the power of the [paths], absolutely flattening the world with the power of the founding titan so that his friends may live in peace. All of this was just a falseflag though, and the real plan of the Eren of the future past, was becoming not-hitler so that his best friend Armin Uzumaki and another bunch of heroes would kill him so that the world could see that the Eldians (titan race) were actually real human beans all along. Also, Mikasa being the one to strike the killing blow would make the demi-goddess who lives in the [paths], Ymir, stop being in love with the guy who literally owned her a slave, thus removing all titans from existence (?).

Then Eren turns into a bird and watches his love interest get fucked by Jean's horsecock. Not even a century later Paradis island gets carpet bombed by the survivors of Eren's retarded plan.

The end. I didn't make anything up, this is the actual plot.

Attached: 1640089430318.png (1015x1016, 959.77K)

Eren's AT is a goddamn beast.
I wish I had his Titan.

Attached: 2a7d5a8e817e69872f668144c9927d61.jpg (690x388, 32.61K)

To be fair, that's just the manga ending. The anime ending can still save it.

Because it was until it did a 180 at the end and shat all over its own world building, themes and characters.

lol

This is your brain on 12 year old tribalist mentality

>all the fun /SNK/ posters are from Yea Forums
huh

Attached: gabi_falco.jpg (1280x720, 60.64K)

Hange is not a tranny

Tribalism kept humanity alive for quite literally MILLIONS of years.
Your pathetic excuse of a globalist world will collapse in less than 50.

Cope, seethe and dilate, cuck,

>it was
From the very beginning the author has shown eren's followers are schizo retards and literal NPC screaming orcs

>he thinks they'll go anime original

it's enough the leave certain scenes out, no need to re-invent the whole ending

From the very beginning, the actual beginning the mangaka showed the importance of nationalism and blood and sacrifice.

EMsisters.....

So did the anime finish or what?

>was becoming not-hitler so that his best friend Armin Uzumaki and another bunch of heroes would kill him so that the world could see that the Eldians (titan race) were actually real human beans all along
wouldn't a more "sane" approach would be to do/stage this in a way that does not wipe out 90% of the worlds population?
a "controlled rumbling" was actually suggested, couldn't eren go for such an approach instead? just destroy the alliance fleet and THEN be defeated? hell they could even arrange to fake it all, just like they faked the death of the ape titan

didn't eren think that maybe killing 100s of millions of humans would be counter-intuitive to his plan of humanizing eldians?
that MAYBE the fact that a few eldians helped marley save the world wouldn't be enough to make up for the fact that the eldian race almost wiped out humanity?
that the fear of the eldians doing exactly just that was the reason why they were hated all along?

ahahahahahah

Final season part 3 and part 4 are coming, then the movie after it. Should be all wrapped up by 2027.

that was just the excuse
he just wanted to grab a nigger by the neck

that time when i shat my pants

He thought that a counteroffensive would be impossible since 70 to 80% of all human life had been wiped or something like that

japanese cope self-inserting as german israelites because they lost WW2

the earthbender part in the last Airbender

>walked out on best girl
!?