Do you think Will Smith set a dangerous precedent when he harassed Chris Rock on stage?

Do you think Will Smith set a dangerous precedent when he harassed Chris Rock on stage?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220330-192631_Twitter.jpg (1049x979, 225.07K)

stand-up comedy will not survive the 2020s

Between this and the Johnny and Amber shit you faggots are so tillable at falling for this fake celebrity shit. Since when did Yea Forums have so many trannies? Let me guess it’s the jannies that let them in right? You motherfucking cocksucking cunts can’t do anything right can you.

"Comedians" being able to talk shit with no repercussions is a dangerous precedent.
A man chin checking another man for being out of line is as natural as it gets.

Yea Forums is literally the craddle for the troon shit we see today. All those AGP troons used to post on Yea Forums and Yea Forums

>he follows a tranny on social media

Then the crowd cheered.

>and then everyone stood up and clapped and the owner brought him free beer the rest of the night. i'm trans btw please donate below

How heckin' wholesomerino

Attached: 1637760875649.gif (345x395, 3.86M)

And that faggot? He grew up to be President Obama.

There is only one dangerous precedent and his name is TRUMP

>things that never happened

Yea Forums is 60% LGBT

/qa/ Lost
/tttt/ won

>And then everyone clapped

That guy would have been arrested for battery

this is true, but it's also not a sign of a properly functioning society. It's a hard balance to strike between the two though in this case I'd have to lean towards having better control over your emotions. The opposite precedent from the one you're setting is basically, "it's ok to bully people as long as they are smaller/weaker than you".

fags arent people

stand up comedy is garbage and I don't give a shit abut what happens to it

the biggest problem with stand up comedy, why it sucks, is that it's a strictly american thing. yes stand up exists in other countries, but it only exists because they are copying the americans. they are filling that niche other people want.

but that's not the biggest problem. the biggest problem is why americans invented stand up comedy. american pig uses stand up comedy to control the masses. race, gender, politics, news. the big four of stand up comedy. controlling the masses through laughter. it was never about comedy. the american pig doesn't realize it. they never did. they are paying money for something they already know about. white people be like that, the republicans be like that, and blacks be like that. Remember when Dave Chappelle made fun of white ppl? That's okay cause he also made fun of blacks. It's all good. No propaganda. Yeah he totally didn't justified the George Floyd riots. He hates trannies you see? The american pig just devours more. Remember Jeff Dunham and his puppets? Achmed the dead terrorist did not exist to humor the americans, it existed to justify invading the middle east. It's okay cause Jeff Dunham said so. But he's so funny.

The american pig is the greatest enemy of the humanity. Always hungry. Never satisfied. Never forget that.

Attached: 1407722780993.jpg (448x709, 95.63K)

I went to a comedy club once and the so-called 'comedian' was telling the most awful, racist jokes. Quick as a flash, my 4 year old son stood up and said, "I find your entire act to be infantile, and based on nothing more than tired stereotypes that should have been consigned to the garbage bin long ago." The crowd erupted in cheer and applause, and the racist fuck on stage couldn't think of a single thing to say and my son was held aloft by the crowd, paraded ourside and down the street in celebration. My chest swelling with pride, I almost didn't notice the gorgeous African goddess who had just walked right up to me. Without a word she took me by the hand and led me stright to the restroom. Gripped by an insatiable lust, the queen ripped down my trousers causing the erect 3 incher I was concealing with shame to flick violently to attention. Was I dreaming? The glistening shine of her thick, sensual lips pulsating with desire, her juicy tongue panting like a dogs, savouring the meal to come. One hand gripped tightly around my shaft, the other teasing the sack as the balls float majestically like a lava lamp. Then everyone clapped or something.

>... and then everybody clapped!

Based. Stomp all queers.

Attached: 4860C6E300000578-5294775-image-a-41_1516555455548.jpg (634x336, 25.62K)

America is not ready for public displays of black on black violence.

>Achmed the dead terrorist did not exist to humor the americans, it existed to justify invading the middle east.
Muhammed is endlessly gangbanged by porcine cock in Hell and swallowing every drop.

>violence good when it fits my ideals
i love modern culture

And then the comedian had the faggot arrested for aggravated assault and sued him for hospital bills and trauma, right? Oh wait, none of that shit ever happened and this random cunt made it all up for Twitter points.

>chud thinks that bigotry is popular outside his online bubble
>get reality check'd
Poetic.

Attached: 3PG0RA8.jpg (493x490, 28.12K)

Panel shows killed comedy

/thread

Stand-up died with Patrice O'neal.

This. So much this.

Tweet didn't happen.

You will never be an oldfag

Tldr plus you're yuropoor or brown

you just left your 4 yo alone out there?

That never happened.

Sp physical strength should always win?

Non whites and faggots have no comedy. Its always white people this. White people that.

I'm saying that that is basically the far inverse of the "slippery slope" in the post I replied to, which I am not sure I would prefer. "There's always someone bigger" sort of line of thinking

This was the man btw.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 237.31K)

and i clapped, took him backstage and sucked him off right there, where the curtains were subsequently drawn back and we were met with thunderous applause

fags, women, jews, trannies, and blacks are so fragile they need to resort to violence over jokes and banter

Attached: 1625027780607.jpg (1024x740, 176.85K)

One time I met an evil faghag named Olivia Hill. I broke her knees, pulled out all of her teeth, and put a bullet through her brain. Then I turned her into a pickle. A pickle! Funniest shit I've ever seen.

He's right, though

Smartest thing that came out of a woman's mouth?

Einstein's cock

Nigger you're on the television and film board, of course people are gonna talk about television and film personalities

Blame this on jews and it's correct
I believe Mohammed was the greatest heresiarch in the history of mankind and probably got punished by God for it btw

>chud thinks that bigotry is popular outside his online bubble
Everyone outside your little corner of the western politics bubble agrees with the "chuds" far more than you

No. I am a violence enjoyer.

Remember when Yea Forums used to have those threads where people would make up stories like this happening in the theatre? Those were my favorite threads but they never happen anymore :^(

How long until normies wake up to the fact leftism is a mental illness and is responsible for all the horrible shit going on in society nowadays

And that's why those third world shitholes remain third world shitholes.

The West literally became third-world tier the second they started validating neo-leftism. The best way to gauge which European and American cities are still worth visiting or living in is still how untouched by neo-leftist pozzing they are.

How is this thread allowed and the Depp case not? I swear this fucking board

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 62.3K)

You sound like a stable normal tranny not the mentally ill type

>words are literally violence

>Shits on his bed
Why did she do this?

Attached: Depp JUSTice heard.jpg (1372x988, 229.83K)

The only problems that these large cities have are caused by rural retards like you flying in hoping to drain our resources. Liberal people are everything that makes a community great and prosperous. It's not John from Pasadena on the streets of LA panhandling and shooting meth, it's Cletus from Bumfuck Alabama.

>The only problems that these large cities have are caused by rural retards like you flying in hoping to drain our resources.
That takes intentional, willing ignorance. If you look at any kind of statistic by demographics, no, it's not rural people depending on welfare, committing the majority of crimes and burning down entire neighborhoods when insulted. It's not "rural people" that turned Los Angeles and San Francisco into shit that would make favelas and Indian slums look posh. And that's without even taking Europe into the equation, which would make no sense at all when blamed on rural people

I'm just wondering how they're going to reference it at next year's Oscars. Awkwafina pretending to slap Seth Rogen? Kevin Hart?

Honestly, if comedy doesn't serve the social betterment of America and uplift persecuted and less fortunate minorities, then it doesn't serve a purpose at all and has no place in an intelligent, modern society.

So which cities have you actually visited? I'm having a hard time believing you've even left your state, let alone went to Europe (Pro tip: the most dangerous cities in Europe are way safer than our safest ones. Remember this in the future so you don't look like a complete moron). If you traveled a bit, you'd see that the world is not nearly as dangerous as racist memes make it out to be.

This. Sometimes it bothers me just how much Americans malign people of color and barbarianize them to make every city seem unsafe when they are bastions of the most cultured and refined people. That's what happens when such a diverse set of strong minds are packed into a tight space and must interact with and challenge each other. The guy you're responding to is an unrefined, low minded yokel who will never understand anything because fear drives all of his thoughts. It's sad, but there must be intellectuals like you and I and there must be clods like him. It is the way of the world.

>(Pro tip: the most dangerous cities in Europe are way safer than our safest ones. Remember this in the future so you don't look like a complete moron)
Yeah, and the most dangerous cities in both Europe and America have a predominant number of blacks (in Europe also muslims), not "rural people", as the biggest contributors for that. Looking up any list of "most violent cities" in either of those countries is the same as looking up cities with the biggest proportions of those racial groups.
Again, if you have any knowledge at all of demographic statistics, as you claim to have, the only way you could argue otherwise would be through deliberate, willing ignorance, and that's always the least fun people to argue with.

Jannies are trannies that don't give a shit and moderate based purely on how they personally feel about threads instead of actual rules, which is why I treat Yea Forums like blue Yea Forums

Predictably, the sheltered clod fears people of color and cites long debunked flawed statistics to justify his own deluded racism. It's so sad to see their simple thoughts play out but they can't help themselves. They're so afraid to live that you start to pity them, but then you remember that these cowards use this fear to justify the persecution of POC and that pity disappears.

But don't worry. When POC rise to a position of power, we will treat the fearful and intellectually inferior whites with far kinder regard than they treated us. We're better than them.

>Pro tip: the most dangerous cities in Europe are way safer than our safest ones
That's disingenuous as fuck. London has always been a little more violent than average for European cities, but ever since The Refugeening it's become a complete shitshow, some parts of it are Camden-tier. Stockholm is more of a rape hotspot than most state capitals in America

I can still tell you're satire, but I don't get why you're doing this

Attached: diversity.jpg (1074x578, 144.13K)

>London has always been a little more violent than average for European cities, but ever since The Refugeening it's become a complete shitshow, some parts of it are Camden-tier.
Didn't it overtake New York in murders per capita a few years ago?