Yeah well... At least I have a wife

>yeah well... At least I have a wife

Attached: willsmif.png (310x322, 122.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8&
aei.org/carpe-diem/thomas-sowell-on-the-legacy-of-slavery-vs-the-legacy-of-liberalism/
religiopoliticaltalk.com/thomas-sowell-on-governments-inability-to-create-wealth-by-controlling-costs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oh yeah...?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (656x370, 22.97K)

OH how the mighty have fallen. cant believe this guy is such a chump considering he was the man for like 15 years straight.

will smith should've called him an uncle tom and then shouted uncle tom over and over at him

>WHAT A GREAT JOKE, CHRIS! AHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1B9037E2-DDA4-437E-A486-54CE5281D9E0.jpg (500x500, 151.14K)

What really pisses me off is when they call Thomas Sowell an Uncle Tom, because they clearly have no idea what they are talking about
Tell me how a black economist who believes that all people, including blacks, should depend on themselves for their welfare and economic development is in any way like Uncle Tom. A character who's literary flaw was that he spent a good chunk of his life separated from his family and enduring poor treatment at the hands of various masters because he was waiting for his benevolent "young massa", the son of his deceased first master, to come buy him and take him home. It would seem to me that blacks who preach to their people to rely on government assistance and to wait for reparations are the Uncle Toms whereas Sowell is a real George Harris.

Attached: thomas sowell.jpg (998x730, 65.39K)

Because he's just not charismatic like Carmichael stokely mlk fred Hampton Morgan Freeman or malcolm x

feminine societies prioritize the wrong aspects of humanity
we’re going down
goodbye

I honestly think the people saying Chris Rock should have fought him are funnier than the event itself

what if rock had been doing bjj on the downlow for a decade, caught Smith's slap and did a black widdow arm bar takedown on him? I would have abandoned racism in that moment.

>Tell me how a black economist who believes that all people, including blacks, should depend on themselves for their welfare and economic development is in any way like Uncle Tom.
because independance and rational thought are white people things, if you work hard and stand on your own feet you are emulating whites which is an uncle tom thing to do from the majority black perspective.

So... dinklidge is like the mlk of midgets, and warwick is the uncle tom thumb?

>and you're not the only one, Will. Plenty of men have your wife too

>y-y-yeah well...atleast i have two loving children
this is cope, come on

Attached: the ride never ends.png (1003x902, 919.37K)

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!

It sounds epic in your mind but in reality Rock (forma Chris estoico) played it perfectly

Attached: 1649803643167.webm (640x640, 856.09K)

>and what benefit does that get you? Because we all know she ain't exclusive. Come on man, you only have a wife because you're too much of a cuck to divorce her cheating ass

Awesome. Hope he snapped his arm

Will bros...

Attached: alfonso.jpg (1026x577, 472.34K)

make me a sandwich?

mutt/10

Thomas Sowell is retarded.

Why is his daughter so smug?

she's whiter than will kids

TITS
TITS
TITS
TITS
boob
TITS
TITS
oh my god
oh my GOD
TITS
TITS
oh my god
TITS
boob

nooo

I like this image

aAAW ha HA ha

I would love a reality tv show about these freaks
it would be the new jazz

You're not white with the lack of rational thought you've demonstrated. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary.

you can save it if you want

what an absolute chad

it would be the most insufferable thing on earth. i love it

Attached: vagina.webm (1408x788, 2.3M)

He was never straight, user.

kek

BIG BLACK FUCKING COCK

>*5 years earlier*
>*sitting in police academy*
>"when a suspect charges you with a machete, here's what you do..."
>maybe I should listen to this. Eh, what are the odds a machete-wielding negro attacks me?
>...
>you know what? I'm gonna listen just in case.

BIG TITTIES BIG TITTIES BIG TITTIES

YES.

Blacks are too cucked by dems and BLM to recover in USA. Rather than listen to Sowell, average nigger would rather listen to some thug gangsta rap about shitting on Trump and fucking bitches

>wife takes a shit on his heart

every time i see that gif it's amazing.

>Will Smith’s soul.jpg

Attached: C3408AFC-56CA-4546-9728-4B95F42407AE.png (1024x1024, 1.49M)

ayo! this nigga be wearing lipstick! No cap!

>you crazy chris
>*does playful fist shake*
>now run that bad boys 4 promo

the good ending
the good ending

Laughed

kek

Attached: green_screen_takashi_iizuka_with_beer_png_by_xyroneriz_dc0l76b-fullview.jpg (182x234, 11.03K)

Usually these pictures piss me off, but in this case Im happy. Cousin Carlton is based

The only way Will Smith could ever redeem himself is to just do some bizarre shit then never talk about it. Like go on stage and fake a seizure, but then get right up and walk back to his seat with no expression on his face at all

Thomas Sowell is a simpleton

Nigger-Nigger--------Nigger----Nigger---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger--Nigger-------Nigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger---Nigger------Nigger-----Nigger--------NiggerNiggerNigger----NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger----Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-----Nigger----Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger------NiggerNigger----------------------------
Nigger------Nigger---Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---NiggerNiggerNigger------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-------Nigger--Nigger-----Nigger------NiggerNiggerNigger-----NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-----------------------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger--------Nigger-Nigger-----Nigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger------NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger---------NiggerNigger-----Nigger------------------------Nigger------------------------Nigger--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------NiggerNiggerNigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They really are buck broken

damn, that's the kind of cop you want patrolling the streets

KEEP
FUCKING
MY WIFE

"We all had your wife"

>everyone has had your wife

Honestly he could redeem himself by making good movies again. Most people know celebrities through movies; if they like you in a movie, 90% will have a high opinion of you regardless.

He ought to be taking some tips from Johnny Depp and just doing weird experimental roles in low budget movies that he thinks look fun

What's new PUSSYPUSSYPUSSYPUSSYPUSSY

seethe more that he got the life, the wife, and the money you always wanted but will never have.

Thomas Sowell has been the excuse for racists to use the n word for decades now.

>Everybody's had yo wife, nigga! AHAHAHAHA!
>[crowd erupts into laughter]

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8&

aei.org/carpe-diem/thomas-sowell-on-the-legacy-of-slavery-vs-the-legacy-of-liberalism/
What happened in the 1960s?
The actual signing of the "war on poverty" legislation took place in August 1964
Both President John F. Kennedy, who launched the proposal for a "war on poverty" and his successor, Lyndon B. Johnson, who guided the legislation through Congress and then signed it into law, were very explicit as to what the "war on poverty" was intended to accomplish.

Its mission was not simply to prove that spending money on the poor led to some economic benefits to the poor. Nobody ever doubted that. How could they?

What the war on poverty was intended to end was mass dependency on government. President Kennedy said, "We must find ways of returning far more of our dependent people to independence."

The same theme was repeated endlessly by President Johnson. The purpose of the "war on poverty," he said, was to make "taxpayers out of taxeaters." Its slogan was "Give a hand up, not a handout." When Lyndon Johnson signed the landmark legislation into law, he declared: "The days of the dole in our country are numbered."

Now, 50 years and trillions of dollars later, it is painfully clear that there is more dependency than ever.

Ironically, dependency on government to raise people above the poverty line had been going down for years before the "war on poverty" began. The hard facts showed that the number of people who lived below the official poverty line had been declining since 1960, and was only half of what it had been in 1950.

On the more fundamental question of dependency, the facts were even clearer. The proportion of people whose earnings put them below the poverty level — without counting government benefits — declined by about one-third from 1950 to 1965.

All this was happening before the "war on poverty" went into effect — and all these trends reversed after it went into effect.

Attached: Sowell.jpg (600x500, 96.85K)

Anyone who follows the media has probably heard many times that the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, and incomes of the population in general are stagnating. Moreover, those who say such things can produce many statistics, including data from the Census Bureau, which seem to indicate that.

On the other hand, income tax data recently released by the Internal Revenue Service seem to show the exact opposite: People in the bottom fifth of income-tax filers in 1996 had their incomes increase by 91 percent by 2005.

The top one percent — "the rich" who are supposed to be monopolizing the money, according to the left — saw their incomes decline by a whopping 26 percent.

Meanwhile, the average taxpayers' real income increased by 24 percent between 1996 and 2005.
What that means statistically is that comparing the top income bracket with the bottom income bracket over a period of years tells you nothing about what is happening to the actual flesh-and-blood human beings who are moving between brackets during those years.

That is why the IRS data, which are for people 25 years old and older, and which follow the same individuals over time, find those in the bottom 20 percent of income-tax filers almost doubling their income in a decade. That is why they are no longer in the same bracket.

That is also why the share of income going to the bottom 20 percent bracket can be going down, as the Census Bureau data show, while the income going to the people who began the decade in that bracket is going up by large amounts.

Unfortunately, most income statistics, including those from the Census Bureau, do not follow individuals over time. The Internal Revenue Service does that and so does a study at the University of Michigan, but they are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Following trends among income brackets over the years creates the illusion of following people over time. But the only way to follow people is to follow people.

Attached: Thom.jpg (800x420, 44.61K)

Is that a merchant?

>The top one percent — "the rich" who are supposed to be monopolizing the money, according to the left — saw their incomes decline by a whopping 26 percent.
I don't think they noticed, dude.

religiopoliticaltalk.com/thomas-sowell-on-governments-inability-to-create-wealth-by-controlling-costs/
Although it has been proclaimed that “health care is a right, not a privilege,” this neat dichotomy ignores the vast territory in between, where most decisions are made as trade-offs.

If health insurance is a right and not a privilege— and not even a subject of incremental trade-offs— then the same should be even more true of food. History in fact shows all too many instances of governments trying to keep food affordable, usually with disastrous consequences.

Whether in France during the 1790s, the Soviet Union after the Bolshevik revolution, or in newly independent African nations during the past generation, governments have imposed artificially low prices on food. In each case, this led to artificially low supplies of food and artificially high levels of hunger.

People who complain about the “prohibitive” cost of housing, or of going to college, for example, fail to understand that the whole point of costs is to be prohibitive.

Why do we go through this whole rigmarole of passing around dollar bills and writing each other checks, except to force everyone to economize on the country’s inherently limited resources?

What about “basic necessities”? Shouldn’t they be a “right”?

The idea certainly sounds nice. But the very fact that we can seriously entertain such a notion, as if we were God on the first day of creation, instead of mortals constrained by the universe we find in place, shows the utter unreality of failing to understand that we can only make choices among alternatives actually available.

For society as a whole, nothing comes as a “right” to which we are “entitled.” Even bare subsistence has to be produced— and produced at a cost of heavy toil for much of human history.

Attached: Sowell tradeoffs.jpg (360x480, 46.98K)

This, all their cities are being run by dems mayors, dems Chiefs of Police, Dems DA.
And no matter how much they whine they still vote for democrats for free Gibs.

They are too retarded to actually improve their communities or their lives.

Attached: 1643716119127.gif (220x172, 366.17K)

Carlton Won.
Am glad.

Blue eyes in the children indicates that Carlton was heterozygous for brown eyes. Therefore some of his ancestry was already European, allowing him to produce offspring with blue eyes. I always knew he had to be white inside. Godspeed my brotha’

Attached: F5B00C93-B693-4604-AB6F-454E14D218D0.jpg (350x400, 77.64K)

This almost looks like one of those Natsoc trad family pics