SO TRUE!

SO TRUE!

Attached: 980076E6-49E9-466C-A8C4-B0F54C02D902.jpg (960x960, 140.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfok933_ezo
youtu.be/V6SfEIoEHY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea Forums won't be able to handle this because they don't get rick and morty, and it makes them angry.

>Rick and Morts
>For smort people
Sure.

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg

Why does Big Bang Theory trigger reddit so hard?

>they don't get rick and morty
KEK

this irony filtered you, proving them right

tbf you have to have a fairly high IQ to get rick and morty

TO BE FAIR

It not just an iq thing, its a show for science heads and scifi junkies, most of the jokes and references will go over the average viewers head.

True, just look at Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

Making a fool of yourself is still making fool of yourself, regardless of context.
Still cringe reddit-shit.

Those are all mostly shit.
There are a few good Sunny episodes though, but in general it's not that good
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfok933_ezo

>Comedy
>For smart people
>About smart people
Is it ever exist? I think about coen brothers, like hail Caesar, but any tv series?

Nathan Barley
Brass Eye
The Day Today

I showed my gf brasseye, she didn't laugh once

IASOP > R&M > Friends > TBBT

which episode?

BRAP fetish is the most high-IQ fetish btw

Attached: summer farts.png (1334x750, 1.61M)

All of them, she only found the animals one funny

i dont get it

This is embarrassing.

Rick and Morty is often clever, but it’s absolutely not ‘smart’.

There is no comedy about smart people for smart people.
Comedy is about pointing out familiar struggles and hypocrisies, only stupid people like bad comedy whereas everyone likes good comedy, and niches appeal to very few people.
OP's shows are mostly boring or lean harder into being your wacky friend for half an hour rather than try to tell a joke.

Attached: yes, minister.jpg (600x921, 76.08K)

Not even the
>this is the one thing we did not want to happen
bit from the pedo one?
Dump her asap

Fraiser

>summer
Ew
Not best girl

To be (as I am) an actually intelligent person in this world of idiots and deluded morons is pure pain.
That is why there can be no ‘smart comedy for smart people’. There are so few of us that who would watch?
We do not guffaw at the feeble excrescences of the inferior intellect. We cannot be understood by the common ruck and maul, while our gazes strip bare their simple japes and foolishness.
We are not allowed to ‘punch down’, but we cannot ‘punch up’ either, as there is no ‘up’, and punching sideways is simply layering more pain onto an existence which is already Miltonian in its scope for punishment of those who have tasted the fruit of knowledge.

Rick and Morty is not for smart people none of these shows are that's why they were so popular. The writers were smart enough to dumb down all of the concepts to make it appeal to mass audiences Which they did in the first 2 seasons masterfully.

You almost had me but you're supposed to pretend "up" is also filled with contemptible fellows.

>new stuff smarter

It trivializes their personalities/identities.

dump that retarded bitch

The only one I'll be willing to watch is Friends.

time to dispel a painful cope: if you try to cultivate your taste around being “smart” you are not smart and larping out of insecurity

That video is peak comedy. You're probably a midwit who just sees a retard spazzing out and can't read the subtle irony and satire of the situation.
Rick and Morty is unironically the smartest show to ever air on television. The science and philosophy jokes and all the stuff about different universes and versions of people go right over most people's head. But if you have the wits to understand all the complexity of the rich comedy presented in the show you get the funniest cartoon ever made.

Replace rick and morty with frasier

Reddit the show for nu-males

You know what, I respect the commitment.

This post gave me aids

This guy solely ruined rick & morty. After this video was posted, nobody took the cartoon seriously anymore. It was the final nail in the coffin

Fawlty towers, though it's more of a classy humor rather than smart

Went to reply with Yes, Minister but saw in moving my mouse away.

This thread gave me AIDS

I'm glad he did it

one of the only good british shows

>f-f-filtered!!!

Attached: 1444396107364.jpg (349x642, 39.69K)

because it's a dog shit show that should never have been even a mid level hit, never mind a #1 show running for 12 seasons. Laugh track, one trick jokes like bazinga etc... Maybe the last true old school style sitcom we will ever see be a mega hit but holy shit did it feel dated vs modern comedy series.

What’s the difference between aids and AIDS?

One helps you the other kills you.

Attached: 1640181859880.jpg (1000x1000, 118.79K)

>mass appeal media
>for smart people

lol

>166873144
But i thought smart people were le chronically depressed. How am i allowed to laugh at le pickle rick now!????
(You)

>I'm smart because I work with string theory
>doesn't realize he's a retard
Many such cases!

My friend really wants me to like Rick and Morty but it's just too dumb and boring. It's like Idiocracy poopy butt diaper humor

First season of rick and morty was good.
No seasons of the BBT were good
Sunny was good for like 6 or 7 seasons
Friends was always shit.

Goddamn, the absolute madman

He even Naruto dashed out of there

You mean claiming chess and strategy pc games as hobbies, hating popular music and claiming to like classical doesn't make me smart?

youtu.be/V6SfEIoEHY0

LOL

I swear I remember early BBT being funny sometimes

None of you pussy bitches are able to pull off what that guy did. Wether its ironic or not makes no difference. Dude gives 0 shits what people think of him

it has a mix of different joke IQ levels, that's why it's had so much cultural penetration.

I had a based sperg moment during covid mania don't count me out bro