"This will sell our movie"

"This will sell our movie"

Attached: swampy.png (603x955, 1.31M)

Gotta go see it to watch her walk out of the water all wet and braless.

Dino toilet

Modern movies are mind boggling.
They all have lazy and forgetful cinematography. No memorable moments. Bad trailers and worse posters. I’ll happily just re watch old shit forever. We only get 2 great movies a year, at the most. Some years we don’t get any.

thats a cool poster

It's called dominion bc imma dominate her asshole

what the fuck

You don't get any in any year

It would be better if it was just her butt aboce the surface

Lmao that face, she looks like she walked in on her dog shitting on the carpet

I'd like to explore her swamp, if you catch my drift.

Everything Everywhere All at Once and Northmen

Attached: 1649830545884.jpg (500x610, 37.97K)

Nice of her lipstick and eye shadow to stay like that

I'd fuck her pussy, if you understand my meaning

imagine if shes barefoot for the whole movie haha

lol no you don't, she's a fucking braposaurus

Attached: braposaur.jpg (3293x2659, 1.8M)

Her FEET belong in a nice pair of HIGH HEELS for proper display.

Attached: 1687239327.jpg (667x1000, 107.27K)

We need more FEATHERS

Attached: tyrannosaurus_rex_by_tuomaskoivurinne_dapl96o-fullview.jpg (1600x1073, 423.63K)

>We only get 2 great movies a year
No we don't optimistic fuck.

Her FEET need to be resting right on my face

God I wish she was a giantess. Imagine watching her guiltily gulp people down

Actually good movies don't make money.

I think we need a die off of the dumb masses.

Mainstream audiences only care about escapism, the only things that will succeed are movies that match and satisfy this specific need. Which usually doesn't play too well with crafting proper quality.

I find it easier to escape reality with good stories.

honestly the ending of Jurassic World 2 pissed me off so much i really am rooting for the dinosaurs to kill as many people as possible. Especially the clone girl.

You can't have a good story when you set out to do a dinosaur movie. Because your script will be written around the promise of having to show dinosaurs. That's why every single JP sequel failed to deliver quality and will keep failing.

>You can't have a good story when you set out to do a dinosaur movie.
Sure you could.

Nope, not a chance, you can have a good movie featuring dinosaurs, you can't have a good movie made with the purpose to show dinosaurs. It's already hard enough to come up with a good script on its own, making one only for the sake of checking boxes is downright impossible.

>likes swamp ass
Nasty motherfucker.

Damn can you imagine her coming out of that filthy swamp covered in grimy green algae and she has to take off her pants and undies and you could see the festering soupy water dripping off her pussy lips haha

Proof that it's an official poster? Because predictably a lot of less than intelligent people immediately believed it without checking.

its not its just this cropped

Attached: jurassic-world-dominion-trailer-2000x1270-1-1392x884.jpg (1392x884, 277.41K)

you sound dumb, just because your thinking is limited doesnt mean it cant be done

>2 great movies a year,
1 at most on average

Shit is blowing up on social media. Huge buzz. Massive box office incoming.

Attached: E219A559-7AE8-4FE9-AF52-53857F635222.jpg (828x1392, 808.94K)

lizards...

with these nu Jurassic park films I can never tell what age range they want their audience to be

>you can't make a good film about dinosaurs
>why
>YOU JUST CAN'T
Retarded user.

If they have a weight gain subplot for Bryce I'll watch it.

Attached: 1567759333108.jpg (1200x1598, 136.04K)

Can't be worse than the poster of the kaiju-sized papo T. rex toy destroying France
>picrel

Attached: lol.jpg (725x852, 101.56K)

This.
I love my friends and family but Holy shit normies are impressed by ANYTHING. I had to watch the Adam project on Netflix with them and I wanted to blow my head off. It was LITERALLY a marvel movie and none of them could make the connection. Last movie I saw was dunc and every single trailer was for a marvel movie, sequel or reboot.

They don't make good movies anymore

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 4.07K)

You're forgetting the first Jurassic Park movie exists which has an excellent story

do they know the audiences

I would post-ironically get a boner

Literally any movie can be good if the people making it are talented and give a shit. But since every movie uses the marvel formula now, cinema is dead

>jurassic world movie that ends with excruciating 45 minute long BDH vore scene as she slowly gets digested while by a trex, with camera following her dumper down the dino intestines
This will sell the movie

>I had to watch
cuck

the first jurassic park was a commercial success, what the fuck is this revisionist shit?

Yes incel, it's called "family time" its where you spend time with people you love

This but unironically.

Based Ninjartist enjoyer.

looks kino to me

Attached: 1536247339749.webm (1719x720, 1.55M)

Jurassic Park III fans are less annoying than you degenerates.

Attached: 1632202911902.png (618x740, 300.49K)

Looks cool. Like Cannibal Holocaust or something

The first JP movie wasn't made to show dinosaurs, they just happened to be a part of the story, the dinosaurs themselves and the ordeals they put the characters through have narrative purposes. The sequels were all made to show dinosaurs, the scripts are written around the idea of having dinosaurs onscreen: they all suck.

No movie will ever be good when made to check boxes.

You can make a good movie with dinosaurs, you'll never make a good movie which entire purpose is to show dinosaurs.

Attached: 1536248891003.webm (1528x640, 1.96M)

Attached: 1619165185675.jpg (480x423, 18.23K)

Drenched BDH gets me excited.

What do you think are the boxes these days? For me it's...
>all the same actors
>quippy marvel jokes
>forced diversity
>uninspired cinematography

Uh oh! Stinky! Poop!

That's because good films are all independent or foreign. Hollywood has died a slow horrible death and we won't get classics from that golden era ever again. There are plenty of great films that come out every year but are unknown to mainstream audiences (you) because you're uninformed and not actually big fans of film or TV so you don't seek it out. I may be a pretentious faggot but atleast I know where to find a good film, or when to actually go to the cinema to see something worthwhile.

You're right though modern films have lazy digital cinematography, shit characters, lazy storylines filtered through lazy storytelling and they offer nothing memorable or exciting to the human brain. Complete dreck. You go back to the 90s and every hollywood film is like ten times more watchable (even the bad ones). Astonishing.

What's the point of this scene? We know she won't get killed off, so there's absolutely no tension here...

>Dino can read the "flammable gas" sign
Clever girl

Giving dinosaurs definable "good" and "bad" characteristics and making them act like superheroes is unironically worse than the scrapped human-dino hybrids idea.
Trevorrow needs to be disemboweled.