Possessive gf kinos?

Possessive gf kinos?

Attached: 1649005971969.jpg (1152x1164, 191.15K)

Attack on titan.

Zendaya isn't hot to me at all, and I love black queens. What's the appeal?

You can tell she pegs Tom's bussy every night.

Short kings ... We Won

Why does he dress like he's off to fix my sink?

Manletbros...it's OUR fucking time.

>What's the appeal?
she is tall

Attached: dby56z2-9a0d7e7e-ef76-4ccb-b949-f59ac8c7b9e4.jpg (840x1200, 166.57K)

she is so fucking ugly

I know lad, I know.

why are they dressed like working class bongs from 1998?

she looks that she hasn't taken a shower in weeks and has the body of Olive Oyl too

You understand looks aren't everything, right?

all middle class kids here dress like that its fucking nauseating

YWNBAW

Why do young women date fucking twinks? It's baffling girls date boys who look like girls. Insanity. I'm looking at their boyfriends on the street and thinking I'd blow that bussy out but girls go "oohh so cute" and have sex. I hate women so much it's unreal.

why are women allowed to cheat by adding half a foot of length with their shoes but as soon as a man wears platforms he gets absolutely shat on?

Because high heels on a woman is hot.

Have you come out of the closet yet?

Probably because when Euphoria eventually gets shitcanned he's going to be her only shot at a career. Or she just really likes him. I would prefer the second one to be true, but actors aren't people, they're whores and liars.

always weird when you see a couple where only one of them is wearing a mask, how can it not bother both of them

Cope and seethe

God I wish I was him

There's a midget black guy standing behind them. That's the hand!

Because you are sexist and your comment has been given to the internet police, enjoy your stay in bigot jail for askin such a mysoginistic question.

Attached: 1650385025090.jpg (2048x2048, 173.84K)

is there a name for the phenomenon of a person seeing a photograph, and inventing a scene in their head, while the photograph is only a split second?

Cope, the time of the twink has come.

I want Zendaya to sit on my face and wrap her long legs around my head and squeeze.

Because other men are always looking to bring a fellow man down

based mulatto enjoyer

she isn't black though

bros, how do I get a tall dominant girl to peg me?

Because a man is supposed to be confident in the body that he has.
It would be dishonest to your fellow man to present yourself as taller than you really are and you sell yourself short by believing it is impossible for women to like short guys.
>b-but why can women do it

>"damn that girl is so tall"
>points at 5'7 girl wearing 6 inch heels
>"haha look at that manlet"
>points at 5'11 man wearing regular sneakers

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

There's no appeal

Attached: Dynamic-lighting-after-Arthurs-reveal2.jpg (795x811, 77.69K)

heels make their legs and butt look good

projection

Zendaya has 0 charisma. Why are they pushing her so much? Her performances are nothing special, but she's in everything playing the same mousy eye rolling sarcastic bitch who thinks she's above everyone else.

That's because she is just playing herself in every role

high heels are for butts user, not height

I would swiftly mount the curb in my pickup and send this unbearable pair of cunts flying across my windshield

Yeah. But I'm 6'5, so if theres a girl taller than me she would most likely mog everyone else around me as well so it's okay.

then explain those heels where the front part of the foot is also elevated

SnK and kino don't even belong in the same sentence

Attached: ACKerman.jpg (2024x1777, 754.81K)

This .

At least for everything past ch 90

Who is redrawing these?

people in reality don't have the crippling autism and insecurity that possesses Yea Forums people

damn this really makes me want a tall gf now
protecting you and guiding you everywhere

Attached: IMI-M-T6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.71K)

Well yeah, SnK up to ch 90 is possessive gf kino since it was before Mikasa got retconned from red pilled older sister who wanted to obliterate her younger bro's pelvis and would destroy anything that got in her way no questions asked to a shy and meek follower who listened to everyone else but herself that occasionally had cool moments.

So it would be better if they only dated alpha males with huge cocks?

kek

TwinkCHADS, we won...

God I wish that was me

As other anons have said, they make their butts look better. But the idea is they date men who are still taller than them even in high heels.

it's a cheat to make the heel longer without increasing the angle of the foot, because fashion
stacy wears 6" heels so becky wants 8" heels but 8" heels are ridiculously steep so becky gets 8" heels with a 2" platform

I don't even care zendaya"s ugly I wish i had a gf

What's with all these white bois taking the mulatto pill lately?

Attached: 273195468_990204214911591_5842423778372054173_n.jpg (1080x1258, 246.16K)

Once you go black, you don't go back. Little did we know they were talking about brown women, not nasty nigger dudes.

she is lanky mulatto

Average guys have 0 chances with white women anymore so there's nothing else left than taking the undesirable ones.

i too like disgusting brown fanny

DAMN THIS BITCH TALL

it stops to be when you've seen a woman with high heels step on a man's cock so hard he starts to bleed