Any homeless kino??

Any homeless kino??

Attached: 1642688106695.webm (624x480, 593.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/11/20/video-shows-homeless-man-being-torched-to-death-in-nyc-stairwell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any more kino?

when ya homie be litty tho fr

So I guess his clothes would burn out and he would be left alive but with horrible horrible burns all over his body.

How exactly would he survive?

Ghost Dog

Attached: gaybo.jpg (886x625, 80.93K)

She went to jail for that didn't she? Cause he 100% died

Even if you are completely absolutely knocked the fuck out, there is no way you don't react to your entire body being on fire

cool prank

That dude was already dead, why wouldn’t he wake up by the time his entire leg was on fire lol. His hand is purple. They weee trying to cover up a murder

He didn't nypost.com/2021/11/20/video-shows-homeless-man-being-torched-to-death-in-nyc-stairwell/

How fucking wasted do you have to be to not wake up when lit on fire?? Also fucking niggers man, why do we even consider them human?

Wrong category. That has to be heroin kino. No way does a normal sleeping person not wake up from that.

Not enough fuel to burn him to death.

Fentanyl, not alcohol.

He was high on meth or some shit.

Either way he died.

why did he return to the scene of the crime from the roof?

You might see a drunk homeless man and an arsonist, but I see a future doctor and engineer.

TOASTY.

Junkie ODing in the stairwell in some shitty NY apartment block. Tyrone decides the best course of action is to immolate him.

fuckin lol

fuck homeless people, 8 out of 10 are fucking belligerent, trying to fight everyone, schizos. sorry you got dealt a bad hand but if you are an aggressive homeless person in any way, i hope a fucking anvil falls on your head. fucking crackhead niggers making cities, even the relatively affluent areas, unlivable.

>why do we even consider them human?
Maybe you do

>covering up murder by committing murder by fire
4d thinking really

honestly, the nigger is based here

He thought it would scared him
The guy was so fucked up he just burned to death instead lmao

lol

he got lost in the building on his ways out

>that guy that walks past after the fire clearly taking hold
Not my problem.

Legalize drugs and none of this would have happened.

Diversity is our strength

this but unironically

>166864266
kys

>mass replies
Your digits are wasted and it should've been you that was set on fire.

street trash
dark dayz
that one yt video about seattle homeless
bum fights
the 90's version of dennis the menace

Its pretty bad but it could be worse, he could be a tranny

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morels are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a six cents when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

He relaxed

lmao

Goddamnit kek

>If he could do drugs he wouldn't have taken drugs.

Homeless are legitimately subhuman

If you legalize drugs this is gonna happen more if anything. You like drunk drivers? Get ready for the next best thread retard zoinked out their gourd killing your entire family with their car.

Thread is a treasure. Nothing like starting the day with a good coffee reading about a dude burning alive in a junky shithole cause a nigger decided to light him up for the lulz.

oof
>captcha starting with XD

>next best thread
*Next best thing

I want this comment on a shirt, but I can't explain why

Reminds me of that vigilante app that was making the rounds a while ago where the ceo of the company basically rounded up a bunch of people online to hunt down some homeless dude for setting a fire near his mansion, caught the homeless dude and find out it was the wrong guy in the first place. You don't have to like the homeless but you have to be an absolute faggot to try and fuck with these people for no reason.

Attached: 1650525627642.gif (222x180, 1.53M)

>just set the homeless on fire

Oh my god. She's brilliant. Make this bitch president yesterday. Can't wait to hear what she'd do with the illegal aliens.

if drugs were legal you would see burning junkies on every street and stairwell

Nah, fuck the homeless. Like .001% of them are on the streets because of 'bad financial luck' or whatever. The rest are just useless garbage people that turn everything they touch to shit.

>I want this comment on a shirt, but I can't explain why

Attached: zoomzoom.png (671x416, 349.01K)

>What is body fat

Lit

>that one yt video about seattle homeless
i didn't see one homeless person when i was there last december

Are you sure you were in Seattle and not Bellvue?

you must have not been in Seattle

Don't legalize drugs but classify addiction as a mental illness.

Mandatory death sentences for drug dealers and this wouldn't happen

Almost every homeless person I've seen only asked for money. I either ignore them or make up some excuse like I don't have cash.

mostly around queen anne. rainier beach was a total shithole though, but not any homeless