Well, this sucked

Well, this sucked.

Attached: 1650522465717.jpg (1200x628, 64.54K)

Time travel user, can I have the lotto numbers?

>epic terminator twins
>epic ruthless perfect waifu kim
>scenes that add nothing
>gus says nothing and "acts threatening"
>80uo is a badass

we're gonna...need a military-grade shitpost to...mmmm...bring in the (You)s...mmmmm...

Attached: 5dbce75bb64ca1975dea6412eee7de72.jpg (500x380, 34.64K)

>anti semitism joke that singlehandedly saves Yea Forums

It's really gone downhill since Chuck died. Everything just seems so convoluted at this point:
>Lalo getting his body double's teeth done... in case he needs to fake his own death in a fire
>the switching out the safes, and the whole cartel plotline
>Jimmy and Kim's scheming against Howard with the Kettlemans
I just don't care about keeping track of it all anymore. They seem to be out of ideas, and struggling to link BCS with the BB timeline. Kim is unrecognizable compared to a few seasons ago. And what was up with Saul's mansion? I can't really imagine Jimmy McGill living in a home that gaudy, as Saul always seem like more of an affected persona.

go back to watching capeshit, zoomie

This is how I feel about this show. Really solid up until Chuck goes. Then it's boring cartel shit and out of character moments.
>OMG TYRUS IS POINTING A GUN AT MIKE
Who the fuck cares? We know how all of them die so they all have plot armor and there's no tension because of it.
I just really feel like Better Call Saul won't stick the landing for the final season and goof it up somehow. Praying it doesn't.

Attached: lmao.jpg (852x427, 35.08K)

>Lalo getting his body double's teeth done... in case he needs to fake his own death in a fire
What? I just assumed he bribed the coroner or something

>and struggling to link BCS with the BB timeline
Who cares?
>Kim is unrecognizable compared to a few seasons ago
That's obviously the point, do you know what development is?
>And what was up with Saul's mansion? I can't really imagine Jimmy McGill living in a home that gaudy, as Saul always seem like more of an affected persona.
Clearly the point too, they go to great lengths to emphasise this with Saul hiring the average looking car and Kim saying that "Saul" would drive something more over-the-top
They're clearly building towards some reason why Kim is absent in BB and why Saul suddenly becomes a showy crook

that's makes this whole storyline retarded

they mention how the federales are on salamanca's payroll

if they are on the payroll, why even bother with all this shit? just bride them. they pretend lalo is dead. they fake the dental records. like why all this effort with grooming another guy to be a body double? this ain't us, this is mexico. nobody cares about this shit.

Just realized that this line is basically their way to saying “haha guys were totally gonna surprise you even though everything is already revealed in BB” fuck this prequel shit. Fuck this cartel shit too. I would say it would be better if it wasn’t a prequel but then it wouldn’t exist. When it’s all said and done it’ll be an average show that (like many other anons have said) peaked with chuck

>gus says nothing and "acts threatening"
Gus knocked a glass off the table, bro, that's him acting vulnerable. Looks like you got filtered.

>Kim is unrecognizable compared to a few seasons ago
Babby's first character development.

I like the lawyer and the cartel stuff. Chuck was great but this Kimmy-Howard thing is getting interesting.

Attached: 1650436229817.png (283x387, 77.8K)

>>Lalo getting his body double's teeth done... in case he needs to fake his own death in a fire
He killed them or just steal his teeth? Because I was sure the man driving the car who brings Lalo to the border illegals van was the same man

is this last season going to be split in 2 like bb?how man eps this last season?

Suddenly forcing a character to act in complete defiance of their previous motivation and values is not "character development," moron.

She's always had that devious part to her, she's coping right now.
break is only a month

>wagie cagie with redneck past
>has always had a dark side prone to fraud
>mental breakdown and she leaves the best job of her career
How is it totally out of her character?

>not one Gene scene in the first two episodes
They must realize that's the only part of the show with any real intrigue to it right

The whole shock factor of the ending of last season was the fact that she wanted to do this. It wouldn't have been shocking if it were consistent with her character. But whatever, you're disingenuous faggots who'll say literally whatever to defend the show anyway.

>shock factor
That was shocking because you don't expect her to fall this deep, but it's consistent with the slippery slope she was put in

Aaaaaaand you're being a disingenuous faggot who'll say literally whatever to defend the show anyway.

My favorite thing about BCS is how much it filters the plebs on Yea Forums.

Why are you watching this show anyway? Did you get bored of your 5th re-watch of Book of Boba?

Also note that she had no problem fucking the Keytleman's because she sees they were fucking over old poor people. She was once the strict rule follower, but Jimmy has given her that streak of "whatever gets the job done." Also, it looks like she never had a real childhood and likely had to act like a parent for her drunk mother, and Jimmy is giving her a taste of that youthful rebelliousness that she missed out on during her youth.

Yes, that's why it's not out of the blue for her character. I don't get the guy ranting about it being forced

>provides reasonable rebuttal related to the theme of the show and the trajectory of the character's arc
>you'll say LITERALLY WHATEVER

How fucking dumb are you? I mean this unironically. Just how fucking braindead are you? They literally showed her falling deeper and deeper into the scams, even making the point with the bottle top. I'm sorry your attention span is lacking, but please just go back to your starshit or capeshit already.

It's not a "reasonable rebuttal", it's jumping through hoops goalpost moving mental gymnastics bullshit. Anything I say you'll just wriggle like a worm, a jewish worm. The fact is she's acting way out of character and the whole shock factor of the ending of last season AND last episode is derived from that. They choose to close the episodes on those scenes because they know it will surprise the audience. And it surprises the audience because it's not the Kimmy we know any more. But you can't stand letting the criticism pass so you toss some word salad together to make it sound like your original point still stands
>That was shocking because you don't expect her to fall this deep, but it's consistent with the slippery slope she was put in
Like literally what does this mean? It's very clear what I'm saying when I explain that the shock factor is derived from Kim not acting like Kim. How is "you don't expect her to fall this deep" any different from "Kim not acting like Kim"? You're just talking shit. How could there be any shock if it's consistent with her character? You're pretty much just shitting out words that have no meaning behind them except servicing your compulsion to still be right.

>nooo ur just stupid the show isn't bad :)))
I hate to break it to you but BCS isn't high IQ stuff and you're not smart for defending bad writing, just dumb for getting duped by it.

>BCS isn't high IQ stuff
You're exactly right, which is why it's hilarious when retards like yourself get filtered by it. Please just go back to your capeshit already. You have a whole world of garbage on television and yet you choose to bring your stench to this show too.

Damn i wish i had my wide Kim collection with me

I find it disappointing since Kim was one of the best female characters I have ever seen in a TV show. And then it felt like the writers were just like
>what if Kim... breaks bad????
it seems really forced.

It's one thing for her to have a mischievous streak and enjoy conning some rich douchebags for a laugh. It's another thing entirely to turn into some scheming Machiavellian bitch who is willing to endanger her entire career and throw all moral compunction out the window just to get revenge against her former boss because he was kind of a jerk.

Is Kim Wexler sexy or not?

you should watch every kim scene right from the very first episode right up to the Season 5 finale, you can clearly see a gradual shifting of her ethical standards, along with reasons of turning to jimmy's methods, you sound like you barely paid attention to the show at all

>not knowing women will change their personality to be with a guy they like
user I...

Why does saul make people seethe so much here? Is it because it's not easy to churn out shit meme threads for and generates actual discussion? Did the fact that the show is interesting enough to warrant a sticky make you this mad?

Attached: jimmy.png (305x417, 184.73K)

>Please
lmao that's right you little bitch, beg me like the underling you are and maybe just maybe I'll take my dick out of your mouth

Sorry but you still can't explain why the last two Kim scenes would be shocking to the audience if she weren't acting out of her previously established character. Those scenes literally hinge on the fact of a sudden surge in her moral decline that is paced unevenly from the snailpace build up to season 5.

Obviously

Attached: 1585057913252.jpg (1200x1800, 317.42K)

>Suddenly
>Been showcasing Kim going down a slippery slope since the bar scene in Season fucking Two

Where do you brainlets come from? Why are you watching this show and inflicting your stupidity on everyone?

Attached: 4.jpg (262x236, 18.88K)

The people in/making these threads and disappointed with the current season so far are fanboys. At least I am. I would argue that I love the show more than you, because I can see the drop in quality from the first 5 seasons.

>Drop in quality

What are you talking about? The first two episodes of S6 were good. Also, a majority of people shitting on the show barely even watched it.

to be fair though that kettebitch was an absolute bastard to kim in season 1, with their retarded insistence on going to trial since they kept denying the stolen cash, then she gets sent down to the corn field when they leave HHM by howard (which was honestly a bitch move by him, why would you punish an employee because the client just wont budge and was retarded?), fuck howard honestly

also i hope he dies since he was an insufferable faggot

In S1, Kim tried her hardest to give the Kettlemans the best deal that would give them a minimum amount of jail time so they wouldn't be separated from their kids for so long. The Kettleman cunt threw the offer in her face because she was a total brainlet. Why wouldn't she get some revenge, especially since she's been spiralling down to depravity with Jimmy.

Kim was REALLY good up to, like, season 4. The hallmark of a well-written female character is that her gender ought to be irrelevant, she should be interchangeable with a man, or with a nameless sexless entity on a script page, without being any less based. This Kim is (or was). She was a fantastic character whose fantastic-ness had nothing to do with her sex. Now that they're building her up to be the true secret genius behind Saul Goodman, that's ruined, because the whole reason it has any impetus or is compelling in any way is because she's a woman. Imagine if Kim weren't Kim but Steve, and six seasons had been building up to the reveal that this guy Steve was the true mastermind behind Saul all along, and Jimmy was just a puppet playing a part. Who would think that was good writing? It has nothing that makes it interesting outside of the cheap shock factor. They'd be actively undermining a fan favorite previously established character whose name is the title of the spinoff, for no gain other than a big wow shock that a character who had never existed or been mentioned before was the REAL [fan favorite character] the whole time. Like why? Nobody would buy that. What does it achieve? But make it a woman and suddenly it's a huge deal, because "a WOMAN was behind Saul the whole time" is different from "another PERSON was behind Saul the whole time". And it's only effective because of the cultural context surrounding the show, i.e. feminism. They lean into her woman-ness to make the tweest effective and that basically assassinates everything Kim had been about up to this point. It's the equivalent of how James Cameron made Ripley's gender a major aspect of Aliens despite it being largely irrelevant in the superior Alien.

The irony is that you're the casual viewer if you don't see the cringe and contrivance in 601 and especialy 602, contrast to 5 seasons of kino

Feel free to list them. Not like you got anything better to do.

i don't see a drop in quality but it's not as strong as the earlier seasons. they wasted way too much time with random subplots and now we are near the end with no real explanation of how saul became what he was in breaking bad. in bb he lives in a mansion, has money laundering connections, etc. is his wealth just from the sandpiper settlement, has he been working with the cartel for 4 years? at this rate i don't think we are going to get any of these answers and it's going to just be 'something bad happens to kim' and then some flashforward to whatever happens to gene.

Do tell you pompous faggot. Just fucking say what you hate about it or shut the fuck up

>with no real explanation of how saul became what he was in breaking bad

Jesus fucking christ already. Have you just ignored every single thing that's happened these past 5 seasons. Where do you people come from?

The first 2 episodes of season 6 were among the best in the series and I only just recently rewatched.

Season 2 is better than you remember, season 4 is worse than you remember.

If you'd told me in 2014 that Saul's spinoff would be one season longer than Breaking Bad and he still wouldn't be Saul yet in the 6th season with only 11 episodes left but instead some random chick would be Breaking Bad I'd have laughed in your face. What a shitty show.

There's a Yea Forums archive, it's all been said, and it's not like I'm going to change your mind so why bother. It's okay to not blindly enjoy media because of the good will it's built up. You didn't like Force Awakens did you? Game of Thrones later seasons? I hope season 6 picks up but it was a bad start, if you don't see it that's fine but the boys, whoever made this thread and my bros pointing out the flaws in other threads aren't just haters.

Lol, nobody cares that much about your shitty opinion to go surfing through the archives. Either back up your post or fuck off.

Not reading your rant. It's okay to be mad and wrong

For me, Season 2 is the worst season but it's still 8/10. 4 is second worst but the start and end are really strong, it's just because the show was really spinning its wheels at that time, the only time I think the show was ever truly too slow. The Season 4 finale is one of the best episodes of the show.

he came up with the name, he came up with the personality, this name has been with him long before he met kim, this entire persona is almost entirely him, him being a lawyer is chuck's influence, and his skills and charisma gets refined thanks to his conmanship with marco, and his father's continued naiveness shaped his worldview on conmen, kim is simply shaping the final parts of his persona by suggesting on his material properties (his car and office), but the fundamental and existential aspect of Saul Goodman is by the man himself

also jimmy just survived the desert incident and lalo's visit just a few days ago so he's not feeling the con recently, he will come back in the next few episodes

Yep, looks liked you've both proved me wring.

Meant to say spinning its wheels between Season 4 episodes 4-6

The whole point of season 6 is that he's still not Saul yet and we're still waiting to see what happens with Kim that tips him over the edge. Can you just reason honestly for like one moment instead of typing expletives and acting all exasperated and hoping everyone will be persuaded by that attitude of "everyone is retarded except me" in the absence of any real argument? He's not walking around being Breaking Bad Saul yet and something as yet unexplained bridges that gap between his ptsd-riddled self now and actual Saul Goodman, and that something is probably the main topic of speculation in every BCS thread on this board. Going "Jesus Christ blah blah blah why is everyone so retarded" doesn't pull wool over anyone's eyes who has an IQ of above like 50. Thanks

I think the weekly format affected both seasons. I remembered season 2 being slow and uneventful but in the context of a binge viewing, I never felt unsatisfied by a lack any any major plot movement.
Season 4 was not great to binge and it felt like the plot actually bogged down and achieved nothing for several episodes. I don't think there is any bad seasons but 4 just really stuck out when I rewatched as average

Similarly, I think The Sopranos is one of the most torturous experiences to binge view because it's format was made in a time when one-sitting viewings were unheard of. 60 hours of padded, day in the life content is tiring.

>Calls others casual viewers
>Can't even post a quick short list of what was wrong, but expects everybody to just accept their post because they said "I love the show more than you!"

Cringe.

Just because he isn't fully Saul Goodman from BB, doesn't mean there's been "no explanation" so far for his arc, which was what the post said. The fact that people, two episodes in, are losing their shit and going "There's a drop in quality, how is this going to end?!" is stupid.

The post says
>with no real explanation of how saul became what he was in breaking bad
>what he was in breaking bad
which you literally quoted yourself. And no, there has been no explanation for Breaking Bad Saul yet, a character who Jimmy Still isn't. Up to this point the show has only explained how he became as morally off-center as he is currently, it does nothing yet to fill in the blank between current Jimmy and BB Saul.

>Similarly, I think The Sopranos is one of the most torturous experiences to binge view because it's format was made in a time when one-sitting viewings were unheard of. 60 hours of padded, day in the life content is tiring.
found this out the hard way when i tried to binge the first season, expected some cool shit about italian mob niggas doing illegal stuff for much of the show, realized halfway that the entire show is going to be like this for 6 seasons, since i watched 1 episode a day

Most of the groundwork has already been laid down for Jimmy working for criminals. All that's left is for something pivotal to happen to completely break his moral compass, which I think can be accomplished within 8-9 episodes or less.