Goodbye MGM Hollywood Studios… and the rest of the movie-themed rides at Disney World… and well the rest of Disney...

Goodbye MGM Hollywood Studios… and the rest of the movie-themed rides at Disney World… and well the rest of Disney World…

Attached: it’s over.png (750x866, 733.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgenuity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>allows a corporation something like this in the first place
lmao do amerilards really...?

>tax privilege, self-governing status
>corporation is able to own land and make laws as though it was its own country
America moment

*Weimerica

America has been sucking corporate cock long before it entered its death throes

Wait Americans actually made "Disneyland" its own country? Fucking lmao

Yes, we did

Attached: florida high school.jpg (2304x1434, 716.63K)

a China moment under weak dynasties.
an Africa moment.
thankfully, under DeathSantis, no longer a Florida moment.

They shouldn't have pushed the gay agenda

Explain why it's objectively bad right now.

Vatican fags literally shaking right now

NOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LET THE EXEMPLARY COMPANY-STATE IMPOSE GAY NIGGER TRANNY PROPAGANDA ON YOUR KINDERGARTNERS AND BE IMMUNE TO TAXATION WHILE STILL TAKING MONEY FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND NEVER PAYING THEIR DEBTS BACK

Attached: 1563075644754.jpg (1024x967, 82.99K)

They'll make all that money back through KH4

God's chosen must be murderously angry. Going after their lugenpresse now.

tax are theft, free the rat!

Attached: 5e3c95a14677fd0cc520b61a0e93fb7333abde080df223412b59b944afe2e763.jpg (600x314, 26.61K)

They are just mask off mass producing wagies in every red state and I'm all for it.

there is nothing wrong about not paying taxes for government pigs and making due with your own land and your own society.
every community should segregate from the US government if given a chance, every man should deny the stealing of his sweat by pigs in washington

Attached: abf51e3bacc4bcc2635b3a54e783fc14caf506dcb0f607fe20bf9d3778469937.jpg (680x997, 128.99K)

I thought the meme about McDonald police was just a joke.
Memes aside, it's interesting to read this because I always thought the Mamita Yunai/Banana Republic shit came out of nowhere. I never expected this thing to happen inside the US too.

Shouldnt the lefties like this?
This is gonna make more taxes happen against the mega rich

>defending billionaires tax dodging to own the libs

never knew this was a thing

literally corporate favoritism/cronyism/welfare

yeah, but why the fuck should corporations get this cheat-code instead of the working class?

>ERAAUGHBREE GOMMUNIZM
Christ

>ERAAUGHBREE GOMMUNIZM
uhhh.... what?

it was originally intended to be its own city before walt died. They even had the ability to make a nuclear reactor if they really wanted to.

All this is going to do is shift the tax burden to citizens instead of Disney. Smart move.

Epic. I never liked theme parks and I don't want to think about movies anymore.

>and I don't want to think about movies anymore
>Yea Forums - Banned From All Other Boards

Attached: 400.jpg (585x345, 108.77K)

tankiefolx...

Why did Disney sperg out so hard about that law anyway? Was it really worth losing their special status over?

A better question is why Republicans are sperging out about gay people and transpeople?

>Disney could have been the first cyberpunk megacorp
>gave it up for trannies
The writers of Shadowrun certainly never saw that one coming

They didn't "sperg out so hard" about it, they just said they don't support it. The one sperging out is the Republicans who are re-writing the laws just because someone doesn't agree with them.

Who do you think created the banana republic term

Attached: oqm6ols2pol41.jpg (480x413, 35.76K)

Supposedly the CEO was extremely against the employees pushing things this far lmfao

They didn't think anything would happen because they live in a bubble.

no arrow, so you just said that and imply you look like that

That's not really a better question but just a cringe kafkatrap.

The better question is why Disney was given both special tax status AND self-governance.

Because they are disgusting and trying to groom kids to become horny degenerate freaks? When you're supposed to learn math, they want them to learn how many blowjobs they can do in a day.

You haven't explained anything

It's the new right wing boogeyman for the rural and suburban retards to shart and sneed over

>Disney can govern themselves away from the rest of the country
No wonder America is a massive 4th world failed shithole.

It's not my fault they only release SHIT

>explain to me why trillion dollar companies not having to paying taxes like everyone else is a bad thing
lmao do amerilards really...?

Because republicans will suck off a corporation than it only bothers them to have all that power when they start promoting yuri

This doesn't make any sense. Disney had a special tax deal, and now they don't. Disney now has to pay more in tax, so the only citizens hurting from this are Disney employees who will have their wages lowered and visitors to the park when they raise the prices. Both groups get what they deserve. The only taxes we pay here in Florida are sales tax and federal income tax.

Stop fucking lying. I've seen Hollywood, Twitter and all the usual suspects sperging all over the place over this bill.

>self governing status

was this for the mkultra stuff they do underground?

Have you ever went? There was a reason why you needed your passport to get in

pay*

pressure from liberals who love fiction and children's media

Fake news, this shit site was used all over America not just Florida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgenuity

It wasn't them that sperged, it was Twitter that sperged about them not sperging. As a result of that sperg, subsequently Disney had to do a damage control sperg, which in turn caused this response, which could be described from certain perspectives as a sperg.

Because Walt’s original plan was to actually do the EPCOT concept but ended up dying and that idea got turned into another park

How much circumcised corporate cock do you want to suck?

everyone should be allowed to, not just corpos, also people should stop paying taxes so they dont fund government and corporations interests.
i´m not even against marxist form their commune somewhere as long as they let people who dont want to participate have their own comunnity with capitalism as a technological tool.
>own the libs
your taxes fund corporations, stop paying taxes

Fuck Disney
That is all thank you

Are you disputing the image I posted?

The american idpol theatre play is the gift that keeps on giving

because Republicans don't want the faggot virus to spread.
unlike you.

Good.
Captcha: BASEDYJ

>The move was universally opposed by Democrats
why? they have a raging hard on for taxing normal people

Go away pedo