/bcs/ Better Call Saul General

Prev We're reaching levels of kino not thought possible

Attached: 1650411894586.jpg (721x2400, 339.63K)

Wheres the webm of that?

howardbros are gonna win this, just you wait

Attached: tomato.jpg (820x793, 131.21K)

What if Jimmy gets Kim pregnant?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

nice

Attached: 1585097489877.png (1920x960, 1.83M)

I'm gonna be honest I give these episodes about a 6.5/10

- le drug framing shtcik
- dude you made me go to howard but we realized but now you are doublecrossing us again
- epic shootout where the hero has major plot armor

>166828893
So the same bait you posted last thread but a bit toned down with less le epic all caps?

Attached: 1585167371345.png (532x320, 233.94K)

Post the Jimmy and Kim version next

Where can i watch this?

netflix

cant wait for the final season twist showing based pryce as being behind it all

Attached: 160221-news-mark-proksch.jpg (2070x1380, 1.75M)

When is season 6 gonna be on the N?

How does /ourguy/ fit into all of this?

Attached: bill oakley bcs.jpg (4650x2618, 578.97K)

Were the druggy girls terrible actors or were the parts just bad?

Attached: 554.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

Nickelodeon?

he buys that gold toilet at a police auction

Attached: 1650431607994.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Well, yeah, but the newest season I mean? It isn't on the U.S. site at least.

This show is unwatchable garbage

He's part of the prosecution that's building a case against Jimmy for the DeGuzman shit.

Attached: lalo.gif (500x280, 2.5M)

he's gonna show up at the end to kill Gene

LMAO

That car is Nacho's El Camino.

Do you have the one where he's playing with the window?

Can someone give me a quick recap of this forgettable show?
Why are Kim and Saul after Howard? Why is Gus after Lalo? Why can't Nacho be free from Gus' grip?

I can already see it
>Nacho's truck is broken after the chase, he runs through the fields desperately as the twins follow him
>suddenly he sees it in the distance, blaring rap music at full volume
>Pryce tells him all aboard

Lalo will win, fuck that chicken guy

Attached: lalo.jpg (1920x1080, 166.5K)

Howard (along with Cliff Main) took on the Sandpiper lawsuit (with the old people). Jimmy gets paid a cut, but they're dragging the case out to maximize overall payout, instead of taking the large settlement and getting everyone paid now.

Lalo is relatively rogue within the Salamanca family. Gus has gotten in good with the cartel, but Lalo knows he's up to something.

Nacho was working with the Salamancas, but in trying to get out, he poisoned Hector, causing his stroke and current condition. Gus caught him and turned him into a double agent.

why does nobody love me

>Can someone give me a quick recap of this forgettable show?
No, leave these threads and never return, brainlets and ADHD retards are a nuisance.

Kim and Saul are after Howard because he killed Chuck in order to get him out of the picture for HHM.
Gus is after Lalo because Lalo burned one of his Los Pollos restaurants

Operator Lalo looks so fucking cool

>the film students not appearing is evidence that they were the hitmen Lalo killed

Attached: film students.jpg (1200x800, 169.8K)

Lalo looked great in his desert get up with the scarf
I really enjoyed the Mexico sections these two episodes, when they used to be the less interesting parts back in the other seasons.

>Howard (along with Cliff Main) took on the Sandpiper lawsuit (with the old people). Jimmy gets paid a cut, but they're dragging the case out to maximize overall payout, instead of taking the large settlement and getting everyone paid now.

Also because the retirees probably won't be alive to see any kind of payout, and the longer they hold out, the more money the law firm can rake in

ngl the scene with nacho driving past the twins while shooting at them was pretty cringe

Low iq

>...so do you wanna talk about Baseball cards?

Attached: 1644518080540.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

lalo and nacho are both more interesting characters than anything in the original series

>I really enjoyed the Mexico sections these two episodes, when they used to be the less interesting parts back in the other seasons.
Yeah, it gave me Sicario vibes, while Mexico segments in BB just gave me soap opera vibes

lalo is a slightly less insane tuco

Felt retarded that he shot at both of them and they didn't flinch of go for cover. Why even have him shoot at them.

My daddy and my Mommy
and my daddy and my mommy

Attached: 1650400162466[1].jpg (1280x720, 63.02K)

Don Kettleman...

Attached: Kettleman.jpg (814x576, 53.24K)

it is her ein europoor land

fucking kek

The chinless guy is such a kino aestetic. 10/10 would be film school buddies with

he looks like my uncle

Why did that faggot Hector shake Gus' hand, literally snitched on Lalo and caused his demise? Stupid faggot.

Hector is retarded. this is the guy that tried to drown one of the twins when they were still children.

>nacho has plot armor
¿que?

he's like a nerdy version of Justin Theroux from Mulholland Drive

well driving right in the face of two assasins that have a gun clearly wasn't enough to convince you!

I kneel... and sup

Justin Theroux is kino so that makes sense

Attached: laugh(5).jpg (379x488, 67.71K)

>hank drives at the same assassins
>dies
nice theory

This and kettlemommy posting are what's saving these threads.

Because he's proud of his family and is bragging. As the patriatch of a hispanic family, anything that occurs outside of the home (where the matriatch exerts control) is decided exclusively by him, which is why he is able to order Lalo to get proof instead of revenge and Lalo instantly agrees. It doesn't matter that Lalo told him not to tell anyone, because as a junior male speaking to a senior male it's more of a request/suggestion that Hector is under no percieved obligation to grant. He wanted to brag to Gus that his plan failed and the Salamancas won, so he did.

directors mention how he looks like a young Stanley Kubrick

Attached: kubrick.png (986x1084, 1.45M)

Based write up

Assasins who are openly trying to not kill him.

was the car at the end of of episode 2 howard

any random bullet in that thing americans call "truck" would do the job

Two assassins which don’t want to kill him, it’s also unclear if they captured him or not
Yes, he tries to call Gus, but it would be extremely beneficial to the twins to see if Gus is in contact with Nacho because that establishes a link between the two of them, so Nacho still might be in captivity of the Salamancas

How did Hector shaking Gus's hand inadvertently snitch out Lalo? That just seemed like more of Gus's supernatural "I know everything" bullshit

it's called emotional intelligence, you lack it

Looks like Thomas Pynchon

>shooting the tires is lethal
Are you retarded? They took out the one guy who was trying to kill him and took every chance they had to not use anything that could potentially kill him

It's Lalo's car

>Nacho.jpg

Attached: 6970012_thumb.png (400x351, 13.45K)

Because if Lalo was actually dead, Hector would have spat in his face or otherwise refused the handshake. Not only that, but he smiles peacefully. Both of them know he would never have done that if Lalo was actually dead, meaning that Hector was intentionally communicating his victory to Gus.

hector would never be like 'ok lets bury the hatchet' if lalo were dead

Nah no way, has to be Lalo

I love preseason 6 Kim but I hate season 6 Kim

you guys are actually retarded if you think it's Lalo

I love preseason 6 Kim and I love season 6 Kim even more.

why is latin america so kino?

Attached: 1641802620031.jpg (1401x788, 209.43K)

It’s not Lalo’s car but it doesn’t make sense for anyone else
>Howard
Howard is too stupid to get a different car without the NAMAST3 plate

It’s Eurenfan Dotter, the mysterious PI who will be introduced next episode

Attached: 1636396354044.jpg (340x314, 78.03K)

How does his apparatus not fall down?

Attached: mpv-shot0067.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

There's no conceivable way Nacho makes it out of this season alive, right?

Attached: 1503027183636.png (400x403, 374.84K)

Who the fuck else could it be? He's also got Jimmy scared and willing to help him with legal trouble. He has more to gain from going after Jimmy first than he does killing Nacho.
It's almost certainly Lalo. Could also be Mike but I dunno why he'd want to contact Jimmy.
Howard wouldn't be stalking Jimmy out in the desert.

magnets bro

watching this show i feel like i need to read a reddit recap every ep to not get lost, i was watching this with a m8 and i had to ask what the fuck was going on almost every scene with the cartel stuff

Idk, i was too busy jacking off to notice