Place your bets, Yea Forums

Attached: Evil dies tonight.png (722x659, 446.34K)

Michael will die of COVID.

michael myers was jamie lee curtis' sister the whole time

Michael never escaped from the nuthouse, another man was using the mask this whole time.

it's some other guy

michael comes out as trans

This movie came out 8 months ago.

But he always wears his mask

Underrated

halloween is gay and alien is better

EVIL DIES TONIGHT

what the hell was the twist ending

>Halloween Kills
Isn't that the one that already came out?

aliens*

> LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED KNIFE

Halloween Kills is the greatest pleb filter in the history of horror films

Uh.. didn’t that movie come out already?

Strode's daughter gets killed.

There really wasn't one. You think Michael Meyers get killed, but then he kills the people killing him and kills Laurie's daughter.

Evil doesn't die tonight?
Turns out it's Dr Loomis. The film will be dedicated to the memory of Donald Pleasance.

Attached: DOnald.png (1418x1474, 1.58M)

Jamie Lee Curtis becomes the new micheal myers

I liked it, but my BLM/ACAB coworker hated it lmao

For me, it's Halloween 1 - 6, with Halloween 11 and 12 acting as sequels to 6 with some errors.

Michael is her son. After Michael raped her, she was supposed to get an abortion, but never did. Now he's a serial killer. It's a pro-abortion, anti

The real Michael Meyers was the friends we made along the way.

Michael Meyers and Jamie Lee Curtis team up to fight the true villain, white supremacy.

>the killer kills the killers killing k
no

Attached: 1579061296014.jpg (800x478, 80.16K)

Heard Carpenter had to get spine surgery after carrying the entire franchise on his back.

>absolutely something I don't think you would ever have guessed
A good Halloween movie?

Jamie Lloyd was alive in this timeline the whole time

me and judy’s sextape is revealed to the world

Attached: 101A17FA-F575-460B-9BAB-773E12695F55.jpg (400x544, 18.13K)

That mob scene is still so funny to me. The idea that a dozen armed people, some with guns, couldn't kill Michael when he was face down in the dirt is hilarious.

Attached: Raughs.jpg (460x328, 111.12K)

but it didnt tho

>michael kills laurie's daughter because he wants to stare out of his autism window and she is directly in the way
>now it's PERSONAL
>even though it was already PERSONAL because laurie felt a special schizoid connection to michael despite not having a blood relation or any real interaction besides him trying to kill her for being in front of him, she had her whole life ruined due to having PTSD from michael knocking a closet door apart 40 years ago
the memories of some random guy in a latex mask looking at her literally forced her to become an alcoholic and isolate her child to the point of CPS deciding the rape lottery of foster care would be preferable to her remaining with laurie
now things get REALLY SERIOUS and HIGH STAKES

Attached: 1632062927204.jpg (720x384, 60.17K)

For me it's the guy in the pajamas and the woman with the clothes iron.

Michael Myers is Laurie's brother, and he massacred their town because they were plotting a coup against the government, but the president said he could only spare the person he loves most

Chucky, Freddy and Jason will all appear and it will launch a slasher cinematic universe

>the rape lottery of foster care

Attached: 8ffaf3f2c81acc4c04dd4d94a2de7ec2.jpg (712x960, 49.72K)

Kind of love how the bot-tier shitposts go into overdrive after I suggest they're bringing Jamie back

>laurie felt a special schizoid connection to michael despite not having a blood relation or any real interaction besides him trying to kill
Are you forgetting the part where Michael killed all of Laurie's friends before he tried to kill her, I assume she has some form of survivors guilt along with her PTSD

I guess that Michael is sorta supernatural? Possibly? When the crowd was beating Michael, as he rose again, Laurie was narrating about how hard it is to kill evil. I don't know. Didn't really seem like a twist.

Michelle was just confused the whole time.....it was the mask itself.
That will be it.
Spoilers btw.
This gives rise to more questions than answer, but they won't be forthcoming.

Attached: 1635847119128.png (962x1203, 2.64M)

>the rape lottery of foster care

Spat out my apple juice. My best friend got his ass pounded by his foster dad.

What a shitty ending. I was so impressed that they actually surrounded him and killed him but then...

>I just realized something
>He is supernatural and can't be killed
>cue michael myers (not austin powers) getting up and killing everybody because he is a superhuman monster that can never die

lame. The same thing happened at the end of the third I know what you did last summer movie and I wanted to punch a wall.

Attached: 1585149293000.jpg (4032x1908, 2.09M)

The twist ending was that he killed Judy Greer.

A rumor I keep seeing for Ends is that it involves the radio tower. Maybe sending signals to Michael.

They revealed he was her brother in the second movie you slowpoke

I think it was well known before release that Greer was gonna die.

Jeepers Creepers will show up and carry off a little boy named Mike

They're going to connect both Season of the Witch and Thorn tmeline to the original movie, Jamie Lloyd will be introduced, and they will attempt to use Silver Shamrock's sonic weapons on Michael

They explicitly retconned that. There's even a line in Halloween (2018) about how Michael being Laurie's brother was a misconception.

Good. She was probably going to grow up to be tik tok thot anyway.

Based

Attached: 1639178636212.jpg (455x383, 43.3K)

>Inb4 they reveal Laurie's birth certificates were forgeries

No, that's her whore granddaughter you're talking about.

Michael was a druid android all along.

Michael was Jason Vorhees all along

Sonic weapons can affect humans, too

I really doubt it, the masks in Kills was a nice touch but they're not going to make the plot reliant on an old film that most people probably haven't seen

Michael is a black lesbian transwoman

Odd way of spelling Friday the 13th

The next film is going to be the 13th Halloween movie so it fits

>OH BUT HE'S BACK
>HE'S THE OTHER MAN BEHIND THE MASK
>AND THE JEWS NEED BANKROLL

sorry

friday the 13th is gay and alien is better

Sounds kino, too bad Canonfags will revolt.

They already did that in the comics.

Attached: Halloween III 01-20.jpg (2048x3220, 1.4M)

It's going to be a new version exclusive to these new movies, they'll explain that Silver Shamrock was shut down due to hiding subliminal messages in their ads and the messages caused kids to become suicidal and experience psychotic episodes

rob zombie's halloween unironically had way more character development and effort leading to this ending, laurie goes schizo out of PTSD and it isn't really a stretch