Oh fuck he's got over 500 followers online!

Oh fuck he's got over 500 followers online!

Attached: riddler.jpg (1200x800, 60.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk&ab_channel=43anonymous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the riddler? What the fuck.

How the fuck does this autistic little faggot get over 500 followers on Yea Forums? I've been on this shithole website for over 20 years, and I still don't even have one

No, it's the redditor.

rifles are good

don't forget the plastic wrap

that's a lot if it's a private account

Real fringe types.

am I the only one to notice if you just add the pepe lips to this image he's basically already just dressed like that??

There are days when I got more (you)s than that in a single day.

same thing

trips of you are now on a watchlist

tfw the riddler thanks you for your likes and subscribes

kek

>not a single FBI nigger was shitposting with them
this is unrealistic

He should have said "subscribe to PewDiePie" instead of "AVEEEE MARIAAA"

That's actually a significant number of people. If 500 people showed up in the middle of your city demanding something you would listen.

Attached: unknown.png (815x1200, 824.82K)

>if 500 people showed up in the middle of your city demanding something you would listen.
I wouldn't say a word
Id just listen to what they had to say
which is what no one else ever did

500 viewers is like, sustainable full time job level audience on various streaming sites right now

Rifles are good!

i feel like they wanted to replicate the joker from tdk so they just made riddler an incel. are they gonna do this with the other villains too? is mr freeze gonna be an incel? what about poison ivy?

It’s not the amount but the quality. Imagine being able to summon a dozen loyal incels as your personal army.

why does feel like a cheap Joker tryhard? is he always like this on the comics? a joker wannabe?

That says more about recent versions of Joker if "clue leaving serial killer with a personal grudge against the powerful" makes you immediately associate with Joker

Awful movie holy shit.

You can really see how petrified corporations are on people calling them on their bullshit. So here we are. Bad people are all white and hang out at Techno clubs, Black teens have to be pressured into violence by white juggaloos and anybody sick of the insanely wealthy turning this planet into a shithole will go full postal and kill innocent children while brave black American women will save the world! This isn't a movie. It's conditioning. What a genuinely shit movie. Like holy shit.

>I've been killing dirty cops and evil crime lords
>oh wait I forgot that i'm supposed to be evil. Time to get my incel army to do a mass shooting.

>is mr freeze gonna be an incel?
He sort of was, in a romantic kind of way.

Riddler was frequently just a Joker imitation.

you need to watch the movie before you post

he tried to murder Bruce Wayne who was innocent. he just happened to fail at it and hurt Alfred who is probably not innocent of war crimes

Sir, actually viewing things is not required to dump a load of culture war brain drivel upon a thread

they weren't like tik tok follwers it was all angry radicals such as Stormfront or Weather Underground

>newfags can't into indoctrinate and radicalize people
lmao

I read this is stoklasa's voice

Did you?

this movie could have used an /r/CatchTheRiddler subplot where batman has to stop the harassment of an innocent man

Why does he wear a mask?

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4

>he post on this website called Yea Forums

joker doesn't target bad guys though

kek

This is actually talked about, in the movie, strangely enough!

You could destroy a whole city with that many followers.

> strangely enough
for you

500 followers is nothing if it's limited to the internet, but it's a serious force if a large enough % of them are ready to follow your orders in real life.
Which is what happened.
How many movies manage to give us a climactic battle after the villain has been incarcerated?

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 42.75K)

>How many movies manage to give us a climactic battle after the villain has been incarcerated?
They had to change the ending, because Se7en didn't end in a way that worked for Batman. So Riddler had to go to jail.

>I hear they have over 9000 penises all raping children
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk&ab_channel=43anonymous

Riddler could have tricked them into thinking that he had some trick up his sleeve that he had to be there in person to reveal, only for the reveal to be Catwoman's head in a box.

That was just one account they were talking about. He probably changes accounts frequently to avoid being tracked. Everyone knew who he was. He had many more actual followers.

kek.
Is it too late for reshoots?

I thought that was Two Face in the prison at the end wasn't it?

>in gotham city(a hybrid between chicago, newyork, detroit and portland)500 internet dudes got together, armed themselves to the teeth with automatic weapons and casually strolled in an election venue to commit terrorism.
This anoys me more than the filthy rich black jewess preaching about le heckin wypeepoh

Attached: k.gif (498x373, 2.14M)

It's Joker. You couldn't tell from the manner of speaking and the laugh? The clown references?
They filmed but ditched a scene where Bats talks to him.

Attached: the35435n.jpg (1400x700, 34.05K)

>and portland
How was this one based on Portland?

>is mr freeze gonna be an incel?
Fries is going to be simping for his frozen wife.

The election venue was a designated natural disaster rally point, Riddler created a natural disaster.
Nobody was doing weapon pat downs, the entire location was chaos. The mayor candidate personally made things worse by trying to help restore order instead of listening to Gordon and assuming the worst

nice!

too bad they won't make a 2nd one with Phoenix battles Bats

He has 500 followers and they are all skilled badass marksmen who actually do things instead of aimlessly walking around shouting "the Jews will not replace us!"

It really should have been him picking those users out of the live chat spam, to create the Riddler mooks. I get that they had to have just a few messages be on the screen, for people to actually read, but it wasn't believable. There would be so many people in his chat spamming.

Its a WINTER COMBAT MASK!! you can get them at gc military surplus!

My understanding is that it wasn't actually being used at the time. They were in the middle of breaking down the polls and voting machines, and setting it up for the Mayor's inauguration. There was probably a lot of equipment coming and going. pretty easy to slip in during the shuffle, actually

WINTER COMBAT MASK

You can get one at the Army Surplus Store