ITT one of your favourite kino is remade by zoomers. How does it change / what does it become?

ITT one of your favourite kino is remade by zoomers. How does it change / what does it become?
Pic related

Attached: american_psycho_zoomer.jpg (680x409, 40.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jewish-teens-say-life-tiktok-comes-anti-semitism-n1241033
adl.org/blog/antisemitism-on-tiktok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If I pull that off, will you die?
>It would be legit painful af no cap ong
>You're a big gu-
>fr fr

Attached: zoomer_bane.jpg (1227x1254, 595.04K)

I'm scared what gen Z cinema will be like, lads...

Attached: zoomer_lotr.jpg (1920x1604, 444.33K)

>nigga finna be a sif lawd fr fr fr

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.45M)

Checked

Attached: 6BFD5DF3-C045-448D-90E8-6E650DAAE67A.png (440x440, 261.34K)

nice trips, nigga.

Attached: chad_zoomer.jpg (680x522, 22.57K)

Checked

finna snach ya fade fr fr
big L aight bussin pain cuz
On Lord its finna
bussin

- Elliot is now a black girl with a giant afro
- Rather than stumbling across E.T., she is a super smart genius who built her own transmitter than picks up his ships communications and she finds him in the forest herself.
- At the end of the movie, instead of the bike chase scene, E.T. grants all her and her older brother's friends (all non-white except for the token tranny) temporary superpowers and they beat up the government agents (all white males) in a shakycam fight scene.

Attached: MV5BMTQ2ODFlMDAtNzdhOC00ZDYzLWE3YTMtNDU4ZGFmZmJmYTczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1560, 110.61K)

Kek

>Paul Allen has mistaken me for this simp Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus is also an influencer and in fact does the same exact tiktok dances I do and he also has a penchant for sustainable and ethically sourced drip. Marcus and I even go to the same stylist, although I have a slightly better haircut.

kek
et is taken hosted by "the man"
girl genious recives a message from et
she and here diverse friendship group rescues him
he thanks them and asks them to join the galactic councel as representatives for earth
cuts to them accepting the presedency and saying And thats how i solved world peace as it fades to black

fixed

Attached: file.png (1000x1560, 1.22M)

Topkek

kek, nicely done, anons

lmao nice

can you change the initials to f.r. ?

lets see paul allen´s fade
>legit no cap

based

kek, this

lol give me a bit i'll try
surprised i didn't think of it

Nice…very nice

you're a god user

Attached: golden_kamuy_boner.jpg (2119x2160, 367.47K)

That'll do user
That'll do

quads

No cap you just lost a subscriber murray, fr fr

based Babe user

Attached: zoomer_joaqer.jpg (1332x982, 137.5K)

Holy shit, this is some mandela effect shit. I could swear they were trips, but after seeing your post and checking again, they're fucking quads. I can absolutely fucking swear this is a mandela effect moment.

Dr. Pavel, you actin kinda sus ngl.

Attached: cia_zoomer.jpg (1280x720, 67.58K)

I'm not really happy with it. If someone can find me a better font to use, i saved a version without the writing.

Attached: file.png (1000x1560, 1.19M)

here's the empty version. it's a little choppy in that area, but when you put something in it, it shouldn't be noticeable.

Attached: zoomer et.jpg (1000x1560, 552.87K)

>Cray cary fo shure. Very lit, on God.
>Ayo, Paul Allen. Show us that card bruh.

I just came to a realization. Is Justin Bieber the CEO of Zoomers? He was literally a paragon of zoomer-dom before it was cool. Am I crazy?

Attached: j_biebz.jpg (854x1024, 159.74K)

Why the fuck are perms so trendy nowadays? Literally the most ugliest cut someone can get.

Turned out fantastic user, what are you saying? Great job, fr fr

Attached: bruh_lets_eat_an_onion_whole_tiktok_challenge_fr_fr.jpg (700x525, 94K)

he had the millennial hair helmet first though. though i do see some zoomers who still do this. shawn and cody those ghost hunters from youtube both have hair helmets.

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 829.11K)

>”Omg Bateman that cut is so bussin no cap.”
>”Ty ty Lewis.”
>”And that fit! Hold up hold up. Hmmmm let me guess… Supreme?”
>”Yo stop sucking me off the compliment was enough bruh fr.”

but the original zoomer hair guy was this bastard from boyz 2 men or whoever the fuck they were
there were even gen-xers running around with that shit in like 97-98.
everything's recycled. the clothes. the hair. all of it. they always keep you looking back 20 years so you don't see what's happening right now.

Attached: file.png (474x474, 321.96K)

bruh, I finna not be feelin well. This jet feel be straight up meltin my steel beams no cap fr fr

Attached: zoomer_twin_towers.jpg (640x391, 69.86K)

fuck you nigger. Don't ever compare those LEGENDS to the zoomer fags of today ;-;. Zoomies fucking WISH they had half the soul of the 90s. kys

This was the haircut of zoomer boys before we hit puberty

please say something other than no cap and fr

Any anons wanna give my nigga Osama the zoomer haircut...?

Attached: osama-bin-laden.jpg (2237x3000, 707.93K)

bruh, you actin kinda sus, ngl. Kinda cringe tbqh senpai.

Attached: zoomer_pepe.jpg (1284x1686, 1020.19K)

these threads are literally just 4channers trying to be involved in tiktok culture while pretending to mock it

no cap frfr, ya'll bussin but this shih kinda lowkey lame asf tho

Attached: 1649019358611.jpg (299x327, 28.5K)

bruh, why you gotta do us like that? Kinda ice cold, ngl.

Attached: zoomer_wojak.jpg (535x604, 104.97K)

im just fw u u kno i aint deadass, frfr

but really tiktok is fucking evil and poisonous, i had a phase last year where i used it for like 4 months and i felt fucking awful at the end of it, but i did get to learn lots of nigger slang, frfr

I take comfort in knowing that Zoomers are the counter culture to psycho Millennials. I think the generation after Zoomers will probably be very politically incorrect and things will balance out.

>he doesn't know
zoomers are literally the most racist and anti semitic group

There will be no cinema, just tiktok compilations

imagine believing this

Boomers gave birth to counter-culture millenials, which gave birth to psycho hedonist zoomers. I seriously do wonder whether the pendulum will swing back in the other direction, or if we'll keep rolling down the hill into woke hell desu...

cap

it's unironically true, this is the first time in a while for human histor- nevermind you don't care and will probably just reply to me with something like kys

it is true nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jewish-teens-say-life-tiktok-comes-anti-semitism-n1241033 adl.org/blog/antisemitism-on-tiktok

kys :^)
I'm proud of you for not giving a fuck user

i should kill myself

Attached: 1635717643095.jpg (496x368, 24.76K)

I think so too. But as soon as they come into contact with mainstream media, they get groomed into being woke tranny-loving niggers. It's a huge shame...

Someone post the hair/perm .png

this

bumperino

I'd disagree. The weird thing about Zoomers is that they're all tranny lovers but super racist. You can see this on Yea Forums with how the culture is still "fuck Jews and niggers" but "omg heckin cute tranny :3"

nigger, Yea Forums has been a cesspool of debauchery since its inception, and way before mainstream caught on. We've had femboys, fags, trannies, and everything in the largest numbers of any community since the beginning. But that's okay, because that's what you'd expect from the central hub of mental illness. The problem is when the entire world starts loving trannies and fucking up children.