The Batman

>Give me money you white devil police supporting chudcel

What did Matt Reeves mean by this?

Attached: 4807A732-D1BF-4A78-B948-B5828C18D998.jpg (1962x1276, 83.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's just trying to save himself and not be cancelled at the expense of our intelligence

I need every last one of you proud young white men to get serious about preserving your people and your heritage. We need you. Davidduke.com

This exchange seemed ridiculous but I didn't dwell on it too much, did she really imply that she was going to mandate that he donate to charity? Since when do politicians have that power?

These quirked up white boys need to give gibs or else!

i would give a black woman an allowance only if she agreed to marry me and bear my 10 children

Wasn't she hit by a sniper? How could she just walk around as if nothing happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4

Here domineering sense of progressive values shielded her from the bullets embrace

there is literally not a chance in hell that anyone in GOTHAM of all fucking places would be voting for this creature

Gotham OF ALL PLACES

I love how he ignores her and doesn't say a word

This movie will be remembered as the movie that brought wokeness to Batman. Fuck Matt Reeves

Batman is a conservative, religious (catholic), oligarchical straight rich guy with semi fascistic tendencies. He’s absolutely fucking based and was probably thinking “this bitch needs to get out of my face”

Based

I thought the movie was pretty, bad?
I hate niggers too if that matters.

Attached: 09270200-bfed-11ec-9e04-c351eb5dc04f.png (1024x1024, 1.25M)

What does David duke even talk about? Better than that glowie Richard Taylor anyway

This. Anons seething should pay attention to the fact that the literal hero didn’t give a fuck about this nigger

>Batman is a conservative, religious (catholic), oligarchical straight rich guy with semi fascistic tendencies.
Not in this version.
I do wish the leaks were true and he stopped at his parent's grave before every mission

>pretty, bad
Low IQ snyderjeets like u should off themselves immediately

He absolutely is in this version, he literally tells Selina her friend deserved what she got for acting like a whore. Not one woke thing was uttered by Bruce in this movie, and he actually proves the woke shit Selina was saying wrong because he’s the hero of the movie. Battinson is just as based as Affleck mindset wise, just not as buff.

What did Reeves mean by THIS?

very cool Rob

mean his films are too high brow for the brown hordes of /tvpol/

The twist was that she was supposed to be rat and riddler's target, but they re-shot it to be le ebin evil Yea Forums trolls killing everyone for teh lulz when one of the WB executives panicked after watching one of the early cuts.

I agree with this

He was trying to make a statement about how the three orphans experiences shaped their worldviews, and only Bruce is shown to be “correct” in that his path is the one that leads to heroism. Selina sounds like a moron crying about white privilege when a white guy is the city's only savior, and the Riddler was kind of based but went about it the wrong way. Batman was the righteous one and was sanctified by the end.

even the joss whedon justice league film was more entertaining that this 3 hour barely visible snoozefest

If you really believe all this you could’ve just said it during the film, Bob. No need to hide it

I’ve heard this too. It seems believable considering the movie was going pretty well until it fell off a cliff in the third act.

And he still falls in love with an anti-white mulatto. What a cuck

>semi fascistic tendencies
That's not Year One / TDK Batman, who is the inspiration for both of these last reboots.

This until the end when he is forced to face his white privilege.

I'd be okay with Reevesposting becoming a thing.

>falls in love
When did he fall in love? Because he looked at his rear view mirror for 10 seconds?

No it’s literally every Batman. He is all for totalitarian justice equidistant across the whole of Gotham city, and in some cases even the planet. Batman is a cop/detective without the badge, and fully supports their endeavors.

He doesn’t fall in love with her, because he lets her stank ass drive away and chooses his crusade. They share a kiss, that’s it.

He meant that you need some yellow pussy in your life

Attached: 1647785397846.jpg (680x1024, 217.07K)

That is not fascism. You need mental help.

>hey don't go out there you will be shot
>no! I have to do the Right Thing! There's no problem that can't be saved by the inspiring bravery and no-nonsense attitude of a strong Black woman!
>*is immediately shot and accomplishes nothing*
was this character a tribute to the massive hubris of this type of people

that scene with selina is retarded as fuck
>batman: your choices have consequences
>blm woke activist: NOOOOO YOU'RE JUST A RICHFAG OBVIOUSLY SHE WAS FORCED TO BE A DRUG DEALING PROSTITUTE FOR THE MOB!!!!

why not? The movie establishes that all the bad guys and corrupt officials are white

I've almost finished this dreck. Probably my fifth attempt to get through it. It's not anywhere near as smart as it thinks it is, and everything else just comes across as fanfic. I'm not surprised at all that the cut scene with the Joker was essentially a remake of the scene from Manhunter.

Attached: 1564792647427.jpg (675x1024, 177.86K)

>far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

Batman does everything in his power to keep Gotham above board. Notice I called him semi-fascistic, as not every aspect of fascism is bad. Batman is absolutely fucking based and a great character

That hapa kid jaw mogs me

Which shows how retarded Selina was in the end. Batman was justified and never broke his ideals.

She's 24 years old.
SHE'S 24 YEARS OLD and she's the only other candidate for mayor, NOT EVEN ELECTED, and people are listening to this fucking child when there are bombs going off.

Nothing.

he uses her to solve the case then ditches her and she leaves town. he more or less tells her to "never show her nigger face in gotham again".

It would of been funny if she talked In the microphone and the lead wrapped around her neck and hanged her.

The whole movie is about Batman learning to confront his white male toxicity.

No it’s not, it’s about Batman realizing he needs the Bruce Wayne persona

I was hoping for a twist where she was somehow working with Riddler, but that would have made her an actual character and not a surface level woke twitter virtue signaling quota vessel.

No, it's about how cool and atmospheric Se7en was.

Wrong the movie was about batman losing his sparkle abilities

Was Batman failing to properly land with his "capeglider' and crashing down really necessary? It's like a comedy scene, it really messes with an otherwise cool moment of Batman escaping the police station.

There was lots of scenes in that movie where the "was it really necessary" applied.

I rate this guy as batman but fuck he has an ugly mouth. I wouldn't stick my dick in it if I was gay.

>I guess we just kind of forgot she was shot in the chest with a rifle calibre round moments earlier

Attached: The.Batman.2022.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-YTS.MX.mp4_snapshot_02.38.17.613.jpg (1920x846, 132.05K)

I guess it was to show that he's inexperienced in using it. This Batman is a bit of a fuckup.

Well he's only been at it for like 2 years so it's acceptable for him to mess up here and there

>NO SELINA YOU CAN'T KILL THIS MAN, YOU'LL BECOME JUST LIKE HIM
>ok, cobblepot, i know you caused a major crash in a packed highway, including an explosion, possibly killing a lot of innocents, but we'll forget about it and you can go free

Attached: 1635135800929.jpg (1533x961, 112.1K)

The capeglider of the Burton/Noland/Arkham Batman is basically science fiction technology. I liked that this Batman's cape is basically a one-time usage emergency escape wingsuit and him totally eating shit while using it was both hilarious AND kept the movie grounded, humanizing Batman at the same time

Yeah... a fucking truck filled with gasoline or something fucking exploded...

I'll take awkward landing over "Orange Slices" every time.
There was another awkward moment that stood out to me as nearly comical too.
When Batman approaches Penguin Slowly in the turned over car, it was pretty hilarious how he slowly lowers himself and just stares for a good 5 seconds too long.
Awkward all around.

What did Batman even do in the end
Like he played into all of Riddler's schemes, and then he was there when they catch him, but they were going to catch him anyway, getting caught was part of his plan
Then Batman doesn't stop the seawall getting blown up, I guess he beats up a few of Riddler's followers
Just seems like he doesn't achieve much in his own movie

They made "powerful" white-hating minorities seem like naive, highly dependant, irrational gibsmedats, but people think that makes the movie woke because.....

>i've been talking to other billionaires and you don't seem very involved in philanthropy

Nice headcanon faggot.

Say what you will but Jim Carrey will forever be the greatest riddler of all time. If they put him in this one with a good director he would of knocked it out of the park.

Yeah, I liked how awkwad Batman was, I guess it's realistic enough, anyone wearing a bat themed armor would look goofy.