Were there really people like him in 2000s? And they not only weren't shunned and ridiculed for being assholes...

Were there really people like him in 2000s? And they not only weren't shunned and ridiculed for being assholes, but were actually cool?

Attached: e8174964f4d42d25d807ed745319b20c.jpg (625x341, 15.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_UyP4qb6-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5l10r-EIiEd8rsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s objectively more charismatic than every single onions dipshit that passes for a sex symbol in 2022

why don't you know user?

Nice guy can't fuck

This was basically man culture before 2012:
youtube.com/watch?v=1_UyP4qb6-0

you've never had the obnoxious asshole of the "friend group" that for some reason no one cuts him off?

One time I made the obnoxious asshole of my friend group get down on the floor and lick the bottom of my shoes lol. He never fucked with me again.

I'm sorry no one told you this, user, but if you didn't know anyone like this growing up then you were that guy.

I'm sure you did user

i knew a guy like him in 2013

>my friend group
lol this is where you went too far and made the lie obvious

I have 2 brothers like him, But they simmered down once they had kids.

>One time I made the obnoxious asshole of my friend group get down on the floor and lick the bottom of my shoes lol. He never fucked with me again.

Attached: chad01.png (474x540, 264.53K)

Did you also make him lick your peepee?

Thinking about it now I see that I was the asshole prankster of the group lol fuck.

Yeah I bet

yes he was the best person to ever suck my dick but my dad doesn't let me go to his anymore after he caught us butt fucking and pretending we were Tony and chunky from Rugrats

>Yes, the force is strong in that one

Attached: stifler and jim.jpg (1280x720, 64.62K)

and yea he was pretty pissed but it was worth it imo. dude literally just has missionary sex with one person lmao so vanilla

first film would be stronger and more remembered if they never did 2 and the rest

2 is great

This. 2 is pure fun with less of the love shit but more music and party.

2 is better than one, it just doesn't have the two iconic scenes (pie scene and Nadia scene)

Tons of them. Many of my friends were like him. The character wasn't too exaggerated.

i had sex with this dude's mom lol always called him cat butthole face on account a his gaged ears.

>things that never happened

It did happen and I still feel about it and lose sleep over it at times. Haven't spoken to him in years.
>tfw I am the obnoxious asshole of the group

Honestly all of them are good. Even the spinoffs.

How did we let shit get so fucking gay in just a decade

just but there is always someone like him in a group of normies, but his personality is s bit exaggerated

... in reality is what just a regular handsome young guy who made the occasional dumb joke

>but his personality is s bit exaggerated
not really

>Sean William Scott has to play Stiffler in every piece of media he's in

I fucking love Stifler, he was such a stupid but fun character to have in the movies

Attached: file.png (1200x902, 976.69K)

and then everyone clapped

Where the fuck did you grow up, in any generation, where you didn’t know people like that?

bunch of circumcised retards

I'm not familiar with zoomer culture. Are there any guys like Stifler in that generation? Most zoomers I know are boring cunts.

Legend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5l10r-EIiEd8rsa

he wasn't Stifler in the movie Bloodline.

I personally beat the dogshit out of around half a dozen guys like this over the course of the late nineties. No regrets.

>he was a simp even in the 90's
God that's pathetic.

Did you also throw 4 touchdowns in a single game?

Pay attention to the movie. Nobody actually likes Stifler, not even his supposed friends. They just go along with his shit because they don't want to become a target of his bullying

This one the asshole in my group was being uppity so I fucked his asshole he never spoke out of turn after that

>retard zoomer opinions

>late nineties
boomer lol
get a life

We would have 100% unironically won state if coach put me in during the 4th.

What makes you think a woman was involved. They were just sleazy, obnoxious assholes who earned their beatings by pissing me off. One of their girlfriends watched while I did it. It was actually her mouthing off to me that triggered it, then the “big man” thought he could use her as his shield to join in. Shit was so fucking cash.

when i was in college, everyone was like this

Attached: jannies.jpg (1280x720, 145.3K)

>What makes you think a woman was involved.
>woman was involved
Kek

>What makes you think a woman was involved?
>One of their girlfriends watched

Sounds like a woman was involved

its just classic frat chad behavior
these guys were cool and it was fun to be around them sometimes, but most of the time they just took shit too far
t. autist that had lots of extroverted friends for some reason

Does it sound like I was “simping” for her?

Dudebros grew up and got jobs, the new generation are the retarded kids who were saying "nigger" on Xbox 360 Halo 3 and are now Trumptards.

It's said often, but if only we knew how good things were back then.

Attached: tumblr_2e4240e370f749a85092aa6a8c8e5622_0d35a05a_640.jpg (600x450, 42.38K)

>even gayer pink undershirt
Fucking lost.

2 is hype. My all-time favourite chill nothing happens movie.

Tucker Max has a wife and family now.

Attached: tucker max.jpg (400x400, 55.38K)

No. It only sounds like you are lying

I remember this guy. wasn't he the one behind TardBlog? Suck classic 2003 kino.

Don’t really care what you think either way, just thought I’d share. Shit was funny then and it’s funny now.

Well yes, tucker max was always a literal character

They go along because hes rich, throws parties and gets chicks.