I love kim

I love kim

There I said it!

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-Kim-Wexler-Car-Crash.jpg (740x370, 30.8K)

Me 2 user, me 2.

I want to hate fuck Ms. Kettleman

Imagine having injured car crash kim in your house needing you to help her...

Quite literally the perfect woman.

Attached: mega moe kim.png (718x720, 380.93K)

That couple kills me. They're actively, knowingly ripping off people yet she still acts like she somehow has some moral high ground.

Attached: dontlook.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Attached: kim.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>tfw no naive gf who slowly turns into a sociopath monster

#metoo

Attached: 1650309708272.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Who the fuck are the Kettlemens? I don't remember them.

Attached: 1539143652063.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

me too, but Jo has more manic energy and Mrs. Kettleman has best milkers

how did you forget those bazingas? are you gay?

they embezzled money and hid it in their house.

Menopause at age 30

I'm not gay I don't know why I don't remember them. I had no problem remembering everything else. Was she packing cleavage before?

Attached: 1539143652062.png (631x602, 307.46K)

it's always in the last place you look.

how is she SO CUTE!

Kek

do you have a webm of her talking hush hush under the sheets

Homosexual upon exiting the womb

A stunningly accurate depiction of jews

There are times where I enjoy BCS more than I did BB, and I realize now that it's become Kim is a breath of fresh air after Skyler fucking White.

Attached: sk.png (467x591, 508.99K)

It was Skyler fucking Ted

Hopefully they'll make a spin-off of this spin-off starring Kim.

you will fuck ted tho

I dont think BrBa had even one appealing female like Kim

They were all horrible

If only she could drive a car without crashing it though.. typical women

Attached: 467468.png (449x464, 324.18K)

Europeans will never understand car crash Kim. Here's why this is a good thing.

There are people like that in real life too. If you work with customers in any capacity, you meet them all the time.

when kim was all bandaged after the crash i just wanted to cuddle with her and tell her everything would be ok ;_;

They were in the first season. Big boobed woman married to a meek accountant. She made him embezzle 2 millions dollars so she could live the fancy life.
He got caught, went to jail and she’s bitching about losing her fancy life.
God I wish her husband would murder her.

Attached: 6060CEB0-0536-4BFC-BA99-1B45BAE8CB63.jpg (500x281, 15.12K)

Attached: Andrea1.jpg (700x1000, 45.24K)

Valentina Nappi

Goddam right.

God, me too. I would be so fucking cathartic.

Skankler gave me trust issues for Kim for a while but I came to terms with their incomparability.

What is it about Kim's personality that makes her so fucking perfect? Seriously, I want a Kim gf bros

I didn't think it at the time, but she's literally goblina.
At the time I did think it was weird that for no reason at all Jessie started liking a roastie that's completely average.

Because she's something rare - both noble and slightly damaged.

Kek

kim is cute

It's not only that Kim is great, it's that every character is. When BB would switch between plot lines, I'd be like "Oh great, a fucking Skylar scene" or a fucking Walt Jr scene, or a fucking Marie scene, or whatever. Even Jesse in later seasons when he's just fucking crying all the time and being an idiot in general, I'm just waiting for it to end so I can get to Walt or Mike.

In BCS, every character is awesome, I give a shit about every plot line going, and so none of it feels like filler, even when objectively very little is going on sometimes.

there's something so warm and comfy about kim, she doesn't second guess jimmy or talk down to him but they still have differences like normal people
despite doing heinous shit and becoming slippin kimmy she still puts me under a spell

Kim is basically a well written version of Kevin Spacey's wife in House of Cards.

>show completely carries itself
>but its a prequel so nothing substantial can actually happen
>the worst parts of the show is obsessively referencing breaking bad
What the fuck is their problem. The last episode was great and then they need to autistically make references to hank running the twins over and shit. It literally takes me out of the immersion.

Attached: 1586789920783.jpg (1136x640, 38.61K)

>none of it feels like filler
I enjoy the slow pace but let's not pretend nacho staring out of a window for 45 minutes or mike changing his oil doesn't start to drag

Exactly how I feel. I'm worried for Howard, that poor, clueless, milquetoast bastard.

Attached: kim cast.jpg (734x722, 83.46K)

Nacho's scenes were pretty high-tension even though not much was happening. The point is that I care about the character and what happens to him.

I think scenes like that are fine the first watch-through, probably they won't hold up well when you know how it ends.

>its a "replacing a safe" montage

That shit was awesome, though.

Skyler was a MILF especially after she gave birth. Don't at me.

A fictional character gave you trust issues?

Why did Gus want them to find out where Nacho was though? He planted that letter that tipped them off to the hotel.

they are also part of the reason Kim hates Howard. She lost the Kettlemans despite getting them a great deal ("not a deal!") and going back to Jimmy. Kim was stuck doing doc review for a full season and lost her partnership track. They are also the first time Mike and Jimmy became acquainted beyond the parking sticker stuff.

For me its Erin

Attached: 1649926391684_gogreenerin.jpg (1869x1080, 581.91K)

For me it's the gigolo

Attached: street life.jpg (2278x1770, 364.55K)

Kim is incelbate. A betty like her would never have anything to do with a beta weasel like Saul.

The twins are shitty characters in general so empty references are the only thing you can really do with them.

>ywn be pegged by angry season 6 kim

why even live?

Jesse's not really a catch himself, he doesn't get to be picky.