Depp v Heard

youtu.be/nFohMXWKJNM

Attached: 5c22b150-bf27-11ec-afff-fdf1ec5c1383.jpg (640x427, 36.83K)

I wish she pooped on my bed

>ywn be in a mutual power dynamic relationship with prime Amber Heard and spend the rest of your life fightfucking her in a heated rage

Attached: 1588436265358.png (337x347, 108.09K)

did they get to the bed shit yet? im only interested in the bed shit

Why are these threads dead?

oscar winning performance

Gross. I might be up for scatplay if she's receiving, but pooping on the bed is just unsanitary

No Depp is talking about his childhood right now and his abusive mother.

Who wrote this monologue?

Attached: MV5BMTAzOTc4Mjk3NTVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg3NTM1NDQz._V1_.jpg (1200x675, 100.04K)

HAHAHA WHAT IS HE DOING

I only tuned in for that bald guy, Johnny's friend, but it seems it was the highlight of the trial so far.

>absolute silence
Based?

Johnny's voice is ASMR material.

Mic seems to be doubling his vocals. Kind of like how they mixed Ash saying "groovy" in Evil Dead 2.

Wth, dude's absolutely fried. Imagine having to work with that guy.

>fightfucking
The word you're looking for is "rape".

Not what she'd call it.

kek

Amber almost sounds like a tradwife - taking his boots off for him every night.

Kek, imagine getting absurd amounts of dosh with no talent just because you know a guy. Really gets your noggin joggin.

thats how she tricked him, act like a happy tradwife, get married, turn into a bed shitting cunt

i did not write it i did not write it I DID NOT
oh hi johnny

is this a court case or an interview?

its anti-defamation and he is anti-defaming himself

Johnny Depp could out-ramble the entire LA homeless holy shit.

kek

oh oh janny

studdering johnny

Plus asserting control over trivial shit, like him taking his boots off himself. It wasn't for him, it was her feeling of control over him. He sensed that but didn't get out before the crazy emerged.

What the fuck why? How is that related to anything about the case?

>let me tell you about Jack Sparrow

He lost the Pirates franchise because of her article, they're trying to show that it was a success that was robbed from him. He's just a rambling mess so it's taking forever.

Poor Jon Deep

>DOONNTT TAKE OFF YOUR BOOTS

Depp sounds like a drug addict but heard is a manipulative psychopath

>Mr. Depp, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
>The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

Considering what he endured over the years. I can't blame him for his drug abuses.
Dude lost his entire career because a cruel bitch manipulated everyone and the medias.

I hope he will manage to be back in movies in the future...

lol he was a dopehead long before he met heard.

He's talking about his shit childhood.

Based well-read dopefiend Johnny Depp

Attached: 6wyzrl9numo81.jpg (640x853, 66.16K)

The director is really letting us down by not cutting to ambers face during this

This is happening near where I live, should I go and try to molest Amber?

I left while he began rambling about how he felt about acting. What have I missed and what's he talking about frens?

Yes

Johnny's psychological ramble-warfare finally took effect.

Discussing his security detail and how his life changed after Pirates.

>rambles on and on for a solid 10 minutes
>...I-I forget what the original question was
this is incredible

Attached: 1648073791342.gif (320x320, 436.5K)

No one really gives a fuck about this pair of narcissists.

Jannies nuke them on sight. We suspect some jannie is simping Amber for FREE.

>No one really gives a fuck about this pair of narcissists.
more like the janny deleted the high traffic thread

As stupid as that testimony was, by God it was based.
I'm a hard amber simp, but I'll never forgive her for using her pussy for anything but my dick.

main thread here

>>rambles on and on for a solid 10 minutes
>>...I-I forget what the original question was

Attached: 1650068627155.gif (350x350, 752.58K)

Nothing interesting has happened yet, once Depp gets into the abuse from Amber, including the bed shitting, things will heat up. Nobody cares about his security team or why Pirates was a big deal to him.

He did not

You aren't afraid of sticking it in crazy and years later get Amber'd?

thats so me after 12 beers and a few bong rips.

I'm not a stuttering cuck like Johnny so no, I'm not.

His abusive mother condition him to be ok with abusive women

I would like to tell you that he isn't a cuck, but then I remember that Amber got Franco'd and Musk'd, wether Johnny knew that shit we don't know.

WHAT WAS HER FUCKING PROBLEM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 12-26-28 Judge Throws Out Johnny Depp Witness Testimony After She Admits to Watching Trial Online - I Know All News.png (1471x897, 956.54K)

If you say his best friend testimony he was obviously pissed about the cheating

depp could turn this disaster still around if he actually won the case and also stopped being a druggy lowlife after.
his career would get serious second wind, people still want to see him.

What a stupid fucking bitch. You’re telling me his expensive ass lawyers didn’t tell her to not admit to this type of thing?

He should have won the divorce easy, right? Cheating was on camera too.