No threads on the Depp court trial?

No threads on the Depp court trial?

Why is she copying his outfit/style everyday? trying to wrap my head around what sort of mind games she's playing but just can't understand how it's supposed to fuck with his head

Attached: FQUhGjcXsAA5oy7.jpg (828x854, 93.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ8JLEfD4mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lost a lot of momentum over the weekend but Depp is expected to testify today

Does she think doing this makes her look more innocent and less insane in the eyes of a jury? Did nobody tell her this was a bad idea?

She's trying to convince Depp that he's really suing a younger version of himself.
Curious to see if it pans out

It’s then Bumfights/Dr Phil tactic. Aka the “I’m in your face” tactic.

How do you think this trial will affect his tv/film career and his roles?

Women are leeches incapable of originality and just copy men, more news at 7

Who actually gives a fuck?

She thinks that to defeat Johnny Depp you must think like Johnny Depp
>what would Johnny wear to this trial?

Still would let her shit in my bed

Has anyone been following the trial?
Is Depp winning bros?

Whoa, Johnny's taking the stand!

WHY IS HE ACTING SO WEIRD

UMMMMM

No one wins in a domestic abuse trial.

Attached: road-house-youtube.jpg (1124x643, 35.76K)

Depp sounds like he's on something

OH SHIT LET'S GOOOOOOOD

It really is a race to the bottom for them both.

Where's the stream at

Doubt it. He just sounds tired. He's a hard partier, but it'd be dumb to take drugs on the day he has to testify.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ8JLEfD4mA

Depp has such a kino voice.

poor Johnny

>but it'd be dumb to take drugs on the day he has to testify.

It'd be dumb to hook up with a violent bipolar mdma raver too, but...

Positively. He's redeeming himself

let's goooooooo deppbros

this is our moment

>"One day you're Cinderella, the next you're Quasimodo."

Attached: johnny-depp-olivia-munn.gif (498x276, 1.4M)

I hope he gets Captain Jack back

>No threads on the Depp court trial?
right here, retard

Has anything juicy that we didn't learn from the UK trial come up?

Sincerely doubt it. He's never gonna be back in the limelight

his career is effectively over regardless of the outcome of this trial

He has a weird accent. He sounds somewhat English at times

>um, I, um, uh, there was, I wanted, um, to, uh, um, I always, um, and uh, uhhhhh.....

>weird accent

I think you mean kino

Its hard to resist crazy
This is veird, youd think wed hVe some instinctive whatever to know better, but in fact its the opposite

these crazy BPD bitches do something called mirroring where they mirror whoever they're with. Evan Rachel Wood is insane like Herd and did the same thing with all her boyfriends including Marilyn Manson.

>Mirroring is the behavior in which one person unconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring may be more pervasive in close friendships or romantic relationships, as the individuals regard each other highly and thus wish to emulate or appease them.

Attached: 1637867263342.png (400x266, 121.69K)

When is Amber Turd taking the stand? I just want to imagine eating her shit while she cries crocodile tears and lies

Lets see how articulate you are 6 months from now at your cp trial, user.

Sure. But I thought he was America. But he sounds a bit English to me at times

>I can't be embarrassed since I'm doing the right thing
Chad......

Attached: 1649796607336.jpg (428x429, 103.79K)

He likely won't headline blockbuster films again anytime soon. But this will remove the persona-non-grata status he has at the moment.
And it's possible, if he wins, that he'll receive a flood of support and film offers straight afterwards, become the poster-boy for male victims of domestic abuse

qrd on this
did Depp get caught with cp

No. His wife pooed on him and she claims he hit her

This trial keeps him in the limelight, but not in a positive way. After the initial accusations and restraining order, Warner Brothers was still willing to keep him as the main villain in their tentpole franchise. But then he sues the British tabloid, keeps the story alive, keeps people saying "Johnny Depp" and "wifebeater" in the same sentence, and loses the role.

I wish she would punch me in the face then call me a pussy if i whine about it. Depp doesnt know what he has

bros...not like this...

Attached: file.png (280x158, 30.33K)

God I wish that were me

He caught Amber Turd

>his mom abused him
Bros......

if someone keeps using their children as a clutch, i lose respect for them

thats actually a pretty good hairline considering he's almost 60

He's going to expose pedwood and then be murdered isn't he

Attached: 1650392202041.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

It's gonna be interesting when he's crossexamined about his energetic, vicious texts when he's talking so lethargically.

>crazy bitch abusive mom arc
Yup I'm thinking KINO

a clutch? do you mean crutch?

anyways, he's not. he's telling the truth. it's fucked up to ruin someone by telling lies, especially when such ruining will impact their children's lives

FUCKING KEK
What is he doing

He seems nice and the stuff he says about the physically and mentally abusive mother is very relatable to me but can I trust anything he says as he's an actor?

is he high?

on life

So keep the story in the news, which will keep your ugly texts and toxic marriage talked about.

You think if he was a good boy and begged her she wouldnt make those allegations agaisnt him?

Attached: tumblr_p2e8h8GA3U1uc1ctno1_640.jpg (640x768, 180.91K)

I WAS BORN WITH A WEIRD THING IN MY EYE

No a clutch, like a device which separates two components. In this case, specifically, a live pto which actually separates 3 components: the engine, the transmission, and the pto, for safety purposes in case you need to do some mowing.

It's a high level metaphor user, perhaps you shouldn't bother your tiny little brain with it.

Have they talked about the bed pooping incident yet?

>insane ramble about abusive childhood
Pure, unfiltered kino

Actors are real people with real struggles outside of their job, but if you choose not to believe him then no one can really blame you

my mother once threw a knife at my brother in a fit of rage and the knife hit his thigh

>had to wear an eye patch
HOLY SHIT
HE WAS A PIRATE ALL ALONG

I had to wear an eyepatch...ayeeee

I just hope I can look as good as Depp does

Same

>WHY IS HE ACTING SO WEIRD
PHARMACEUTICAL
GRADE

>wore an eyepatch
>was an alcoholic
>moved around a lot
drink up me hearties yo ho

>I'm blind in my left eye
>*hits mic*

Kek this is kino

>Betty-Sue Depp
Rednecks are a fucking meme

Law 44 of the 48 Laws of Power.

she could abuse me any day

He sounds more low.

I'm surprised by the similar childhood I had to him.

holy shit these actor people are so pathetic they have all that money and they are just worthless and pathetic. They are all drugged up schizos who live in a made up fantasy world

>Law 44 of the 48 Laws of Power.

Law 44: Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect: Seduce people by mirroring their emotions and interests; create the illusion that you share their values. They’ll be so grateful to be understood that they won’t notice your ulterior motives.

hey this is some good shit

WHAT THE FUCK AM I LISTENING TO LMFAO

you sound jealous, satan

>They are all drugged up schizos who live in a made up fantasy world
good observation, satan
you really want to see what the elites are up to take a gander at ol' hunter biden's laptop

Does Amber Turd have 50 million?

Depp's lawyers should introduce this as evidence of her psychopathy

>subtle glance at the camera
im an ACTOR and i am ACTING

Attached: th.jpg (250x189, 8.26K)

is he intentionally drawing a parallel between his crazy, abusive mother and innocent father, and amber and himself?

john take em out there and gets the bell

No, he's suing his dead mom too.

thick
leather
white
belt

call down thurgood III

>I'd to like to call a surprise witness to the stand
>sir, you're already on the stand and you don't get to call witnesses
>who told you that? Who are you?? This whole trial's out of order!!
>sir please remain seated
>OBJECTION YOUR HONOR MY ATTORNEY JUST TOLD ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE MAN
It'd go like this knowing me

man i need to go to a voice coach or something, he's so soothing to listen to while he talks about his abusive drunk shitty parents

This. They have no personality, interests or hobbies of their own so they tend to copy their partner's, bff's, or whoever gets the type of attention they want for themselves. Literally the inspiration behind Single White Female.

Wow man can't believe you saw through him like that

Attached: 1635078739273.gif (337x389, 1.77M)

His father was a faggot for letting the mother act like that. My father was the same. He always let my mother boss him around and abuse us.

So is it just that he doesn't consider being beaten with a belt abusive? Because he said his father was not an abusive man right before he described the punishment.

Whey does amber look like she's about to burst into tears

she's counter suing for $100 million. is that going to be a separate trial or is she going to cough up $150 milli?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on whats going on here? I thought it was already confirmed amber faked a shitload of evidence so shouldnt that render her case completely null?

This testimony is prime asmr