Why did he make creators of Futurama seethe so much?

Why did he make creators of Futurama seethe so much?

Attached: nixon.jpg (500x375, 20.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq2wdh2wKvI
youtu.be/TivVcfSBVSM?t=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they completely bought the whole media campaign that led to his resignation. The first time ever a President realized he was not the most powerful man on the country, and the first to take a peek at the Deep State.

Also Groening was a contrarian hippie.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq2wdh2wKvI

>only president who actually spied on people and committed crimes
>/pol/tards praise him
so you're all just contrarian

Back before Trump, it was common knowledge that Nixon was the worst president ever.

HE WAS NOT A CROOK

good bait. i appreciate your work.

his voice and mannerisms were funny so it's easy to joke about him

Republican presidents have always been the devil, they exist to make lefty cartoonists and comedians seethe. Think of how many times Reagan is portrayed as evil in comicbooks.

He was racist (targeted black communities) and sabotaged Vietnam peace efforts for his benefit.

Obama did the same thing by having his three letter agencies spy on Trump and nobody cares. That other user is right though, this is just bait.

Obambo was caught spying on Angela Merkel and Trump. He also ordered the assassination of a 17 year old American with a drone, depriving him of trial and therefore committing a serious crime.

>only president who actually spied on people and committed crimes
There are people who actually believe this.

How was he racist &/ in what ways did his admin target black communities?

They were insanely jealous they could never be as based as he was

Do you think that David X. Cohen and Matt Groening were so incensed with rage at Nixon that they repeatedly used him in the show? Is that how you think anger works?

He targeted drugs that the black community was doing and not drugs that the rich white folk were doing. He also overly focused on suppressing the black panthers.

He attended a bohemian grove gathering one year and remarked that it was the "most faggy god dammed thing you could ever imagine"

Because he was the last grea- not absolutely horrible US president. That's why the jews destroyed him. Also reaganfags do not @ me

Attached: 1645699491013.png (550x535, 198.01K)

he named the jew

do even reaganfags think he was *that* great? he just wasn't a literal communist devil worshipper

The black panthers are a racist terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

Didn’t that guy’s sister also get killed?

sold usa to china

God bless Tricky Dick

Attached: polcel.jpg (811x952, 108.75K)

He was taken out in a jew coup

Attached: nixon-jews.jpg (815x1007, 343.81K)

I like how the conservatards who have been praising Regan for 40 years are the same people now claiming Biden is too senile.

no pre-reagan president is actually that bad.

I’ve heard this line before. It’s not as black and white as you would suggest at a minimum as white cocaine addicts were not killing people or shooting and stabbing people like blacks were on crack. You saw high level of crack downs on cocaine smugglers especially violent ones. And finally black community leaders were all to happy to work with politicians to enact crackdowns that led to incarceration.

you will never talk about Yea Forums with nixon

youtu.be/TivVcfSBVSM?t=5

Did he? I thought it was all in good taste. Nixon is a fucking chad in the show, and always funny. Im not American and the only reason anyone here knows who Richard Nixon is is because of Futurama

Yes but that was collateral damage. Obambo ordered the strike ON the 17 year old.

Reagan wasn't perfect (nobody is) but his geopolitical policies led directly to the implosion of the Soviet Union and his economic policies were sound. He fucked up by signing that law that allowed for no fault divorce but even he realized he fucked up and said if he had been more politically experienced he never would have signed it. Reagan was a great president and makes lefties seethe to this day.

He was mean to JFK
>"I AM NOT CRAZY! I know he rigged the election. As if I could lose by such a margin. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got his father's idiot mob pals to cook the books for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This crookery? He's done worse. That actress! Are you telling me that Monroe just HAPPENED to overdose like that? No! HE orchestrated it! JACK! And I debated him. And I shouldn't have. I agreed to a televised debate. What was I thinking. He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of his daddy's mistresses' underwear draw! 'But not our Jacky! Couldn't be our precious Jacky!' Screwing America blind! And HE gets to be President? What a sick joke! I should have contested him when I had the chance! And you, you have to impeach him! You—" - Nixon at the Kennedy inauguration ceremony, 1961

There are many differences namely Reagan was charming whereas Biden had always been a brainlet who sniffs little girls. And Reagan’s economy was relatively good. I know there are many who think he was great and think they’re uninformed but it’s not the same thing

Nigger.

Was that Obama too?

>He believed that Jews formed a powerful, cohesive group in American society, that they were predominantly liberal; placed the interests of Israel above all else; were generally more sympathetic to the Soviet Union than other sectors of American society and that their control of the mass media made them powerful and dangerous adversaries.
jesus christ what a lunatic

Jimmy Carter tho

HE also lets a bunch of taco apes in permanently destroying california. Also, the capitalism he promoted led to even more open borders long term. I still like him as a person though. He was endearing.

>media suggests his articles are rising anti-semitism
>"keep it up"

Holy fucking based and redpilled.

and vice versa

>NOOO MUH BLACK PANTHERS DINDU NUFFIN, THEY NOT VIOLENT THUGS THEY FIGHTING FOR BLACK RITES EBIL WHITEY DONE FINNA PUT THEM DOWN!
Read Radical Chic by Tom Wolfe, he calls out both the panthers and the rich leftists who support them as the scum that they are.

I sometimes mention trickle-down economics when talking to leftoids and the effects are hilarious.

>kept kissinger close just for the jokes
imagine believing this

>read my insane propaganda
i'll get right on that polcel

Fitting how the Democratic POTUS after Obama also admires Lincoln. Biden, like Lincoln, is a fan of suspending habeas corpus when it comes to political enemies/prisoners.

Can someone describe the culture of white California to me?

To be fair, the thought perhaps crossed Kennedy's mind when the first bullet struck him

Nothing Nixon did was even arguably a crime, nor did any of the plumbers commit crimes. The only crimes were committed by certain of the leadership of the DOJ (mainly Mark Felt and John Dean) who were Deep State toolbags who turned on Nixon to save their own asses.

>he got his father's idiot mob pals to cook the books for him
Absolutely 100% factual, the mob was caught on tape gloating about doing exactly that. Fucking dagos.

Rankings:
Season 5
Season 4
Season 6
Season 3
Season 7
Season 2
Season 1

Season 1 sucked. No idea why people look back fondly at it. I'm excited for the reboot.

>Tom Wolfe
>insane propaganda
Nigger what? He's the dude that wrote The Right Stuff, you know that book that got made into a big budget hollywood movie? He also wrote a book about the crazy hippies and portrayed them as sympathetic, you're just an ignorant retard allergic to books.

Uh huh. The best thing that ever happened to JFK was being assassinated. It made him a martyr and gave him a rock solid legacy. Vietnam escalation was pinned entirely on Johnson in order to protect Jack's legacy. Also, do you think Johnson was salivating and hand rubbing with glee before Kennedy's body was even cold? Man must have known how much political capital a murdered, martyred President gave him to push through his agenda.

Americans fucked up by not voting in Goldwater but if Kennedy had lived, the outcome? Do we get Great Society, Hart-Kellar, etc. or is all of that dependant on Kennedy getting fucking shot and giving Johnson the martyrdom to exploit?

I'm liking where this is going.

listen, /pol/tards are just retarded like that, you shouldn't be shaming them in public, they already do a good job themselves.

that's not what the text says, is this the american education I heard so much about?

>JFK
>LBJ
>AOC
>RBG
What is it with the left and acronyms?

Them digits
Also Groening was a friend of Epstein