/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Previous
Kettleman edition

Attached: Kettleman.webm (750x1080, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/g6gx9g/why_do_kim_and_jimmy_hate_howard_so_much/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So now that the dust has settled, did we finally figure out how Gus realised that Lalo is alive?

BE PREPARED FOR TROLLS ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.

IF THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS, DON'T RESPOND.

I can't remember anything about the last season except there was the gunfight with lalo in the end and jimmy did the shooting lightning chimpout speech
why are they fucking with howard again?

Attached: 1647547814074.jpg (271x301, 14.78K)

ultimately you're all going to be disappointed by series end because you've hyped it up and formed your own direction of it in your head. you did the same thing with WandaVision.

Attached: Capture.png (1531x691, 955.51K)

Because Hector would sooner shit himself again before shaking Gus' hand and smiling at him retard. It was extremely obvious that Hector wanted him to know that he knows

>coordinated trolling

i remember doing that on here when i was underage b&. it was fun times.

Ones a show that's been consistently good for 7 years, the other is recent capeshit

Ok so, for what reason was Gus + Crew keeping eyes on Nacho in the Motel?

Also, I am aware that Mike replaced the safe with all the money, but took Nacho's dad's ID and placed an envelope giving up Nacho's current location, knowing the Salamancas were going to crack it. Why would he give Nacho up if he knew Lalo was still alive?

>Lalo lives

Gus knows this just because wheelchair guy smiled? Seems like unironic bad writing

You're not getting me this time, cracker.

So is this supposed to connect with the Jesse movie?

>Saul using paper straw in the mid 2000s
>Paper straws weren't invented until the mid 2010s
Bros I think Vince is going senile...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-19 183614.png (1561x1121, 1.91M)

it's just a nod. there are several.

is this pretending to be retarded by asking dumb questions thing a new meme or a discord raid

he got it from the look
it's a bit of backtracking for breaking bad where hector never looks at gus again until the end

Season 6 not up to par so far! TV shows it is very dumb by blindly loving it

Attached: 1630603385518.jpg (598x574, 46.66K)

I have no idea.

the fuck is a paper straw? some commie fornia bullshit?

Okay then, is the show still a Breaking Bad prequel? I have heard that only the first part of the show was that and it's now somewhat of a sequel that doesn't acknowledge Breaking Bad that much.

So we are just meant to know that if wheelchair looks at Gus Lalo is alive? Makes no sense

First for unhinged Nacho

Attached: images (58).jpg (512x500, 48.72K)

Yes it is. And there's some scenes at the end that have present day Saul.
Guessing as the show goes on it intertwines more with BB.

Post stream

Casado con hijos bros and Francella bros, we won

Kettlemommy saved this show. The Kettlemans should think about starting a milk factory.

The fucker is psychic no cap

Time travel,it's all there user

Attached: 20220419_135918.jpg (720x402, 132.76K)

I blame Marvel movies for causing people to get hung up such tiny details and this whole thing of trying to constantly find hints and clues and easter eggs.

gus already had doubts, but hector's bad poker face confirmed it for him
it's minor next to gus knowing that his plan with nacho would actually work

I blame Marvel movies for Marvel movies :(

So the guy watching Nacho worked for Gus and was a double agent for the cartel, thats how the twins arrived so soon. Feel like a lot of people wouldv'e missed that

Assuming you're a troll

>All of the mercenary team being dead to a man was immediately suspicious.
>Hector easily forgiving him and shaking his hand immediately confirmed his suspicions

Gus wanted Salamanca to capture Nacho.
In the first episode Mike tries to convince Gus to reward Nacho's loyalty, but Gus is unmoved so Mike is forced to go along with the plan. He replaces Nacho's safe purely to plant the letter that betrays his location, but seeing Nacho's father's ID he removes it because he's especially against the idea of Nacho's family being involved, further demonstrated in the second episode when he openly goes against Gus.
The dude at the motel was simply there to see whether the plan worked, because as we saw Nacho was suspicious, so if he fled they needed to know where to redirect Salamanca.

the cartel guy called the motel number stashed in the safe by mike, that's how they knew where nacho was
do you zoomers watch this show on your phone while playing video games or something

You know, that could actually work timeline wise.
>Nacho escapes and becomes a pirate

That was a Cayman Island bank account statement. Not sure of the relevance yet, probably find out next few episodes. Funny you accuse people of not watching yet you missed the double agent

>why are they fucking with howard again?
truly, I would like to know as well. Did I miss something?

>Not sure of the relevance yet, probably find out next few episodes.
it was to make it look like Nacho was paid for the hit

I don't get it, why would Mike leave the number to the motel where Nacho was hiding in. And why switch the safe?
Still would

He was suspicious the whole time that all his mercenaries were dead but somehow succeeded at killing Lalo. Gus also only wanted Lalo shot, not burned, like what the reports showed suppossedly happeend to Lalo's body. Then when Gus and Hector were making amends, Hector acting so uncharacteristically kind and friendly toward Gus just confirmed his suspicions that Lalo was still alive.

at the bottom of the bank statement was the motel's phone number written in pen
the front desk lady answers and says the motel's name when he calls
am I being trolled or are you really this retarded

So if he gets captured by the Salamanca’s, then what? Does Gus have some elaborate plan to kill Nacho once he’s captured?

No, we don't know the significance if it yet brainlet. Ever heard of a MacGuffin?

what do you mean "still"
she's only finally ripe

Gus' plan is to threaten Nacho's father. He knows Nacho would willingly keep his mouth shut and get his face peeled off by a rusty razor blade rather than let his father suffer that fate.

Trust me, when you are under physical torture, especially by violent organisations like the cartel, you will fucking squeal and even sell out your loved ones just to end the pain.

He left the number because Nacho was set up to be captured (or killed) by Salamanca, and they replaced the safe because the only way to open it was to bust it.

waittt
hold on! i'm not the only one that thought the 1st 7 or so episodes of Wandavision were really good?
all i hear is people hating on the show when only the last 2 episodes aren't good imo

Kim Wexler's cons are way more vicious and cold than Saul's charming cons.When Jimmy did his scheme with the elders it was dark because it wasn't the usual con he pulls but Kim first move is going for the throat,i wonder if that will be the main divide between them

Attached: 20220419_141341.jpg (720x411, 150.85K)

Jesus, Bolsa is extremely incompetent, and yet you're worse at seeing things than he is. Yes, if you're a crime lord and hear one of your underlings just turned traitor and killed a senior member of the gang, and then you find a fake ID, a transfer of bank records, and the number of a hiding place, you might think
>hmm, I think this guy was paid for a hit

I'm not completely sure, to be honest.

How is Mike still alive? Isn’t he like, 1000 years old?

>Gus wanted Salamanca to capture Nacho.
why take this extremely risky move. It was clear that they would try to get him alive and find out who is behind this. Or was the guy who shot at Nacho Gus' man? Seemed like an Eladio man to me.

Nacho's father dies breaking Nacho's mind,he fucks off to an island in the caribbean

Attached: 20220419_115945.jpg (720x408, 150.97K)

This. Even a retard would be suspicious from those burned body photos. Why the fuck would the mercs burn the corpse of the main target? Their job was to shoot everyone. Plus the entire assassination squad was wiped out. 2 giant red flags.

She’s all stick, and surprisingly, he’s all carrot

it was the handshake you fucking retards, Hector has zero respect for Gus and would rather have another heart attack than treat Gus with any sort of dignity, Gus immediatly realized he was telling him "you're fucked"

But who's his sister he wants to fuck?

Attached: citra.jpg (1405x1771, 915.63K)

Your literally retarded. Cayman Islands money is untraceable, so Bolsa didn't know shit. Plus Nacho didn't get paid anything for the hit, Gus blackmailed him into it

Kim is undergoing a heisenberg arc herself. Here is plebbit discussing:
reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/g6gx9g/why_do_kim_and_jimmy_hate_howard_so_much/

Kettlemama

Attached: 9gb0532.jpg (1280x720, 50.93K)

post yfw Betsy meets Tyrus

Attached: 1596198543712.png (565x486, 460.7K)

Would make the Cayman Island bank statement that Mike planted make more sense

Gus will want to threaten papa Varga to get Nacho to willingly kill himself, Mike will not allow that to happen and then Gus will have him kill Nacho, Nacho must die, he's too big of a loose end for Gus

Max Payne 4 is looking great!

>Cayman Islands money is untraceable, so Bolsa didn't know shit.
He may not know where the money came from, but getting a bunch of money in your Cayman account right before killing your boss is, as the kids call it, a bit "sus"

>Plus Nacho didn't get paid anything for the hit, Gus blackmailed him into it
Again, Bolsa doesn't know that. Fuck, it's not hard.

The weird chick with the fixation for dominos

Jimmy dies. Kim gets plastic surgery and becomes Saul Goodman. Screencap this post.

Attached: 1584463340712[1].webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

BRAVO VINCE!

Howard becomes Wendy too

Is this bait or are you seriously this retarded? Its setting up future episodes, Gus is always 3 steps ahead. We dont know why Mike planted the Cayman Island papers

My first guess is that Jimmy is a extremely petty person and redirectioned his grief/anger of Chuck to Howard.
Kim is mommy issues

please tell me she is going to appear again

Why did Kim say 'enough carrot'?

>this is not going to go the way you think it will

Why was he so adamant? he had literally a gun to his head and defying gus over just one guy, risking his life for that
wtf has gotten into him
and it's not like gus would be completely above eliminating him for what he did

they're just extremely petty and overall shitty people, this season karma will bite them hard in the ass and only Jimmy manages to escape whatever legal troubles they get into

i don't remember from last season, why are gus and nacho so horny to kill lalo? nacho iirc was on thin ice with them for awhile and it was a kill or be killed situation, gus hates the Salamancas, but i don't remember the exact catalyst for wanting to hit lalo.

Attached: 740full-julie-ann-emery.jpg (740x1110, 73.98K)

powerful webm, she immediately commands your gaze

>Its setting up future episodes
It set up that fucking episode. All of the "evidence" that Mike's team planted confirms in Bolsa's mind that Nacho was behind it. From the contents of the safe, it appears Nacho was paid handsomely to kill Lalo, lay low in a Mexican motel for a while, and then flee to Canada. Sure, I'll concede there could be some Cayman keikaku I'm not seeing or whatever, but it seems likely it wast just more evidence to convince the cartel of Nacho's guilt.

Something felt off about these episodes, but I still enjoyed it.
I enjoyed the pillaging of Saul's house the most. The actual house used is a few blocks away from me, and it's just as tacky in real life. kek

Attached: SaulHouse.png (744x285, 528.13K)

surprisingly plausible and solid take on the question, I have to admit
>Howard is smug and sanctimonious. He's the definition of "the establishment." He's had success handed to him on a silver platter.
>It’s not as much that Howard did anything particularly wrong, but rather that they take out their frustration on him because he’s an easy target. They can scam and ruin him all they want and retain a clean conscience
convincing enough for me.

I have kettlemania

She had to threaten them to get what she wanted. Her threat was the “stick”, Jimmy’s money was the “carrot”

this would make sense. she's acting more like Saul Goodman than Saul Goodman

please bros

ohh I feel like such a dumb dumb..

Is there someone living in that house too?

I just hope they put a fence, lest they get idiots like those of the White's house

lalo fucked with gus by representing hector salamanca's interests when gus wanted his power absolutely minimized or dismantled completely, lalo/hector's endgame was getting the boss completely disillusioned with gus so they could justify forcing him to give more cash/territory/etc if not killing him altogether
that and lalo isn't some dumb junkie skid like tuco, he poses an actual threat to gus because he's intelligent and knew about the meth lab

nacho wanted to kill lalo because he wants out of the cartel business and killing lalo is the fast track to doing it

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: BETSY.jpg (828x626, 35.04K)