Claim to be a filmmaker

>claim to be a filmmaker
>never made a film
>never seen any films

Attached: filmmakerr.png (450x252, 249.13K)

>OH WOW OH MAN THE SETS
>YOU CAN DEFINITELY FEEL THE LOVE THAT WENT INTO THE MAKING OF THIS MOVIE
>THE ANGLES. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU OUT THERE. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY PATREON
Thank you for your insightful commentary, fellow moviemaker.

Just like 90% of this board

AYO IT WAS ALL IN THIS NIGGA HEAD CUH

He has probably made a 15 minute short film on youtube

>FROM MY BACKGROUND I CAN ALREADY TELL THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE

>BLACK RAPPERS react to THE EAGLES (WTF THIS SHIT IS FIRE )

The CINEMATOGRAPHY!

Fucked up to think about how there are people who actually follow this guy. Sometimes I put one of his videos when I'm high just to laugh at the absurdity of how bad it is

You know Robert deniro man he’s one of the greats like you know a movie gon be good when he in it

>CAMERA SHOTS
>FILMIC TEXTURE AND GRIT

We're laughing, but they're making money right?

he is such a fucking poser

Oh yeah. There’s tons of money in black people and minorities pretending to hear or see white shit for the first time and saying its great. The music channels are crazy with this

He’s an entertainer that sells the idea that young and black people are blown away by the oldies

Thanks, you fucking worthless humans... FOR THE VIEWS!

>GIRL watches LORD OF THE RINGS (oh my god you guys it’s so good!)

Attached: 630E775B-A592-40E7-AFE0-9C079AB7F7C2.jpg (1280x720, 146.66K)

black people don't really exist right? it's just /pol/ bait correct?

>Avengers: Infinity War' Is The Most Ambitious Crossover in His-

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 158.83K)

Now, this is E P I C

fucking hate her face whenever she appears in my recommended

1. holy shit you're a fag for having that even rec'd to you
2. just click "don't recommend this channel"

I don't know how all of this works. But I went to have a look on one of those patreon sites.
It was a channel with 44k subscribers. They had 378 patreons iirc and they made £1200 a month. That seems insane to me.

If you're a beautiful woman, you can get some simp to cut up your reaction for you for nothing.
Only thing you have to do is put a camera on yourself while you're watching a movie or listening to a song and let out some 'ooh's' and 'aah's'.

It's liquid gold. It's got a short lifespan though. There's no use in trying to jump in now. The ship has already sailed.

I’ve seen about half of Natalie Gold’s videos, watched all of YaBoiRoshi’s crew watch though JJBA and some other anime, watch Doug Helverig react to music, search ‘nightwish reaction’ about once a week, enjoy ‘heavy metal biker guy reacts to eminem for the first time’, and have watched black people react to white rap and white oldies and enjoyed them.
Ask me anything

do these "black person reacts to thing" videos do so well because white people have no black friends?

To be fair $2.4K/mo or so is reasonable pay for creating half hour videos three or more times a week, if people watch them

Yeah and because we feel a rare sense of racial acceptance when black people outwardly approve of our culture. The whole thing is a relief of racial anxiety. The white guys reacting to black people do not do so well, even by liking it

I have no friends whatsoever, that’s why I watch my reactionkino/friend simulator

Most of the top reaction channels are actually white women though.

You need to stop that shit right now and lean into your loneliness and draw strength from it.

>Yeah and because we feel a rare sense of racial acceptance when black people outwardly approve of our culture
THIS
>Most of the top reaction channels are actually white women though.
so what else is new

I respect any man who's cheated the system and doesn't have to work.

The only thing shut-ins crave more than the approval of black people is the approval of women. Hundreds of thousands of nerds watching some random common girl simply enjoy Star Wars. They don’t even have to really like it, if you’re a woman who can at least repeat what’s happening on camera in a way that proves you’re watching it, you’re like a saving grace in so many lonely men’s lives

Racial equity is paying a black man to tell you your fairy tale movies are cool

Another secret about these channels (and especially the music ones) is they include a shortened version of the movie in them, just like Channel Awesome videos. It’s just a way to watch Aliens in a half hour with a guy saying it’s good the whole time

I think it's retarded. But if the demand is there, then who am I to judge. As far as the price being sensible goes: It's less outrageous than instagram thots I guess. The market sets the price. Maybe what irks me is people mistake it for something genuine and use it as a patch for their loneliness.

Attached: 168eayf8vz981.jpg (960x540, 66.49K)

>There's no use in trying to jump in now. The ship has already sailed.

Applies to everything that's popular. It's already saturated. Find your own niche before it takes off.

Oh you could get in now if you wanted

Not worth it. Too much competition.

Do you think these guys maybe have a better way of thinking about things than you, or I, do? I mean you talk about austerity and only being honest all the time, but you could be honestly an entertainer. You could call it attention seeking but really what they’re doing is giving attention to an audience, and people are buying, and besides, maybe everyone deserves or at least a wants a little attention you can give

I've seen all of the movies they watched and then some. I can't start up a reaction channel as a 40 year old saying: 'this is my first time watching T2. For my full reaction, go to my patreon.

They get fucking paid to watch great movies, you can bet your ass I'm jealous.

The videos truly are not in competition with eachother. People want as many reactions to their favorite movies and shows of choice as possible, the only way to flop is to have a shoddy camera setup or by being cynical or unsupportive of the material you’re reacting to,

Lots of reaction channels are lying about not having seen these movies. However you might get one over on people by listening to black music or some genre you aren’t familiar with due to demographic, as long as you comprehend it and keep acting impressed

>Black person listens to merle haggard
>Black person watches Gilmore Girls
>Black person eats mayo
Why are these types of videos so common on YouTube. Negro does white shit must be making someone money

Oh and as a 40 year old you could try being ‘the dad who cares’ by listening to zoomercore or pretending you haven’t seen Fortnite before
Again it’s all driven by one demographic approving of another. Find the group of people who are begging for your approval and give it

Again Boomers and other white people of all ages crave approval from blacks, in a time where it is popular in media and politics for blacks people to loathe white people and white content

The worst one is where it’s a guy staring at a girl watching the movie he forced her to, and he’s seen it and she hasn’t. It’s like, I don’t need me to be in the video, I’m already here watching it, don’t actually put some guy breathing down her neck desperate for her reaction in the actual video

>cries watching joe dirt

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 158.46K)

The internet was a mistake and we would have been in a better world if electronics were banned.
I pray for a huge solar flare to cleanse it all.

How about a channel where it’s me crying to A Serious Man and Schindlers List and it’s called GoodGoyReacts
>yoooo, I had no idea man…. I mean… the humanity…. How could they do this???

>I respect any man who's cheated the system and doesn't have to work.

Yeah maybe I should have pretended to be a clueless millennial that has not watched anything and made a reaction channel, even though I've actually watched 95% of what these channels react to.

Attached: 1309279859407.gif (500x207, 499.87K)

She has 4 levels on Patreon from 3 euros to 13 euros. She has 2355 patrons so she's making AT LEAST 7065 euros per month.

Suicide fuel.

Attached: popcorninbed_248226213_585465859441751_2876417278030334998_n.jpg (1440x1800, 193.46K)

this guy genuinely make me laugh

Middle-aged white women, they’re also the primary audience for that one black guy who smokes in every video and has a peabrain.

Or if I did GoodGoyReacts I could covertly do it as a Holocaust denier the whole time
>man… I can’t believe this happen?
>how could they do this? It doesn’t make any sense
>it’s unbelievable that this happened…

I want to have a seperate thread about this, but I don't know where to discuss it without the thread getting pruned or me getting banned for being off topic. The internet was never a mistake.

more like 100%, am i right guys? hahhahh
of course i am

To be fair I do get a kick out of a black guy watching The Godfather and being like ‘daaaamn Sonny got got!’

Cheap cameras was a mistake. Now every brainlet who grew up watching marvel flicks can make a "movie" and call himself a filmmaker.

Meanwhile you wasted 8 years on uni, lost your hair from anxiety over your scores and are now begging for an entry level internship that pays 700/ month a hundred other suckers are also trying to get into LMAO

>Whaaat? No way Vader is Luke's father! you guys didn't told me THAT!

he's black so he can say he's whatever he wants and no you can't question it because thats racist

And he or you could still make money doing exactly this on YouTube but you both won’t because you think you’re stoics, lol

I won't do it because I'm too honest to lie at an audience for money

cute

t.

Attached: unabomber_GettyImages-50696789.jpg (1599x1905, 1.92M)

>go to youtube
>search for "(extremely well known) movie reaction"
>a bunch of negroes doing funny faces pop up
>"DAYUUUMMMM WIPOPO BE CRAZY YO"
>"THIS SHIT IS FIRU"
>feel validated because a negro also likes the thing I like
>donate 1 bucks to prove I'm not a racist and that I support negro voices
Twas a good day.

Attached: 1649142654755.jpg (1200x1260, 103.88K)

>tfw getting genuinely nostalgic for early 2000's student film fests
They were always pseud fart huffing fests for art hoes but they were the fucking cannes compared to today.

typing this I just remembered that I'm studying law
lmao

Ew

For every big tiddy slut making mad cash off simps, there's a hundred big tiddy sluts with 5 patrons who still have to go on dates to get free food.

>culture
he's just reacting to an american movie

>It's a boner inducing accent episode

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 48.3K)

Haha yeah see you think you have discipline

It’s all we have anymore

I follow several of those
-that guy
-Brandon
-VKunia
-Popcorninbed
-Duaffy
-Mary Cherry
-That dumbass Australian guy who only watch disney princess movies
Maybe some reactions are faked but it's a good way of re watching the best part of good movies with some new insights and reflections from the reactors
I don't give them money tho.

They’re just not good at it, really.

I'd be too embarassed to whore myself like that

Who’s that dick who crosses his arms the entire video and hold a little mic while never reacting at all and just saying what happens sometimes

Ayo dis nigga slaps fr

Attached: beethoven.png (1130x217, 209.7K)

It’s stage fright, really

Nah. It's luck, mostly. The algorithm works in mysterious ways.

They really do this and get a lot of views. Seems like a joke. How about ‘white man reacts to tribal drums’

I like him