SUPER BUSY

Attached: ehceo.jpg (1280x720, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=balitii8_Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to this guy. He was a pretty good actor

i didnt get this one
or really most mde bits desu

Same, it seems like it’s trying to make a larger point but I can’t really discern what that is

I guess I see that it's like absurd social commentary stuff but I don't exactly get what viewers are intended to take away from the show

He’s just a frustrated wagie

Take it easy, man

you will never get it

yeah especially when every time I try and ask someone to explain it to me they say shit like that

So is that coming out of your paycheck or...

>

Attached: ceo.png (1384x754, 1.22M)

THE END IS ON MY MIND
THE END IS ALRIGHT

>I don't exactly get what viewers are intended to take away from the show
>TELL ME WHAT TO THINK
literal NPC take

Kino bit tbqh

If asking for an explanation on something I don't fully understand makes me NPC then yeah sure

Have you tried formulating your own opinion?
It's difficult, but very rewarding.

youtube.com/watch?v=balitii8_Xg

pure unadulterated cinema

Attached: Screenshot_1183.png (1679x1049, 680.47K)

>unadulterated
pretty sure WP was TV-MA tho

Why don't you give some of your own thoughts first. What exactly didn't you get about it?

How am I supposed to have an opinion on something I don't understand? I'm not like other Yea Forums users who comments on movies I don't watch

For one, what about that game show bit with the women and the guy? I mean if the whole punchline is that women are dumb whores who overvalue themselves it could have been delivered in a more concise way

t. doesn't get it either

The Man Who Would Never Be... What They Made Him To Be > CEO Erick Hayden > Nick as teacher > Roger Cheeto > Kid Six > Toss it project > Good Gambler, Bad Father

Don't remember the other ones.

Do you not try to analyze anything? Consider the setting, the content, the way the character interacts with the setting. It's a pretty simple bit to understand.

where do mde people post nowdays

nu mde and hassle and sam are fucking cringe now but i really doubt mde as a whole is dead

Nick shows up on the Sam podcast and it's the only time it's remotely enjoyable. Sam sitting around talking about life with a bunch of wierd yes men zoomers is depressing. Charles fucked off to start a schizo twitch channel and married some Iranian mail order bride.

no i meant the communities

like r/milliondollarextreme before it was banned years ago

No clue buddy, sorry.

It's dead, either people moved on or still follow Sam's content

i see

thanks, nu sam is fucking cringe as hell

r/milliondollarextreme was the shit...always put a smile on my face in the morning scroling through top posts. fucking reddit

Attached: 1649838016690.jpg (1376x1032, 187.55K)

Retards brought the banhammer upon themselves

watch nick describing selling cars or antiques and you'll get it

Only faggots don't get banned.

The thing is I have, I was a fan of hyde and nick before I finally decided to marathon MDE

Ignoring all controversies, memes, and shit surrounding MDE, the show was a stroke of genius. It could never last long. This bit, the teacher bit with Nick, the Charls bit with the man who never be what they made him to be -- all were fantastic and where the show truly shined for me.

Attached: charls.jpg (800x450, 40.43K)

pretty sure he just went back to managing his construction business after World Peace got cancelled

What is there to get?
It's not a puzzle you have to solve, it's not a complex plot.
It's portraying a character, and you watch him.

Zoomers are literal cattle with no higher brain functions.

It was lightning in a bottle, maybe they could have gotten 1 more good season out of it but I doubt it. It's the kind of show that will be inspiring people 30 years from now, for better and for worse.

I think it's about how being a modern boss is spiritually vapid. Your underlings don't actually respect or care about you, both of you are there only to make money and nothing else.

small business tyrants.

there's no deep shit or hidden messages to analyze.
you either relate to the feeling it portrays, or you don't.
despite being a sketch, it serves the same purpose as the 40 oz steel reverse vid does for alchies - it just captures a certain mood very well.

Explain why it’s funny (you can’t)

those and Wine Party are pretty much the only ones worth giving a damn about

Wait, did you actually think it was supposed to be funny?

the fact that it's a "comedy" sketch

there's obviously silly elements to how he acts, but you're not supposed to laugh out loud at some sort of hidden punchline.
don't be on the spectrum, user.

>bro you're not actually supposed to laugh at the joke bro
>haha you just don't get it. and no i wont explain it to you

its funny to anyone who is stuck in a shitty office job

Ive been in a shitty office job but what made it hell wasn't someone roid raging.

t. retard

Officer maggot, the one with the light-skinned blackface, moms, the prostitutes one, the baseball one, moms

Why not

There are some subtle things I dont see people discuss much like red tree scent, the pink, shirt, flush redness of the night club. This is juxtaposed to green. Green logo of the "dytches" company, green shirt Hayden is originally wearing, green jacket of his employee

Niacin and caffeine arent steroids, he's experiencing the hell too not his employees

if you just want to present that as your opinion, sure. but if you wan't to show the reality of it, you're gonna have to keep it rolling for a bit. and there's other goals in art than just being concise.

Yeah I'm not saying that jokes need to be autistically compact and trimmed of any fat but that segment was pretty long and the only punchline was the guy rejecting them at the end

Just about life as a small business owner

you are retarded desu~

Attached: moonman.jpg (1280x720, 85.34K)

It's funny because the wall, get it? It's not a joke with a punchline but a perpetual situation.

Were the singers in the American Idol parody real people?

Attached: Million.Dollar.Extreme.Presents.World.Peace.S01E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-AJP69.mkv_snapshot_01.14.jpg (1920x1080, 167.42K)

You fucking faggot