Thor: Love and Thunder

How many Yea Forums bigots are on suicide watch right now ?

Attached: image_2022-04-19_214253206.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

THUNDERCUNT

>CGI muscles
Oh no no no

>pozzed Marvel is still pozzed
If I was going to an hero myself over this gay shit I would have done it years ago.

Lmao, seethe more tranny
Herbs
Kys

Honestly I find the idea of a couple getting
superpowers and fighting evil together and relying on each other to be kind of wholesome and cute but I know it won't go down like that and there'll be some forced drama about how Thor isn't 'doing enough' or that Jane is just flat-out better or whatever.

Like a story of Thor getting defeated by some great evil and imprisoned or something so Jane goes to great lengths to gain powers so she can find Thor and save him so they can defeat the evil together or something. A nice story about loyalty between couples or something. But I doubt it'll go down like that and they'll inevitably have to make Thor the 'bad guy' in some way when it comes to their relationship.

what the fuck is that face on portman? she looks bogged

Portman’s tits aren't that big..

I'm honestly surprised Natalie is doing this. She phoned it in hard in all the others. I guess those fat Disney/Marvel cheques must be worth it.

it's a fan made poster you fucking retards.

Just killed myself this morning, AMA

There are leaks
It's played for tragedy because Jane has chick cancer and the Thor powers are the only thing keeping her alive
The movie is about Thor learning to let go of her just when he thinks he's got her back

It looks fucking awful.

It looks fucking great.

Here's your children movie, bro

Attached: d275d742-9e2b-4214-85c4-e6f4ddb58623.png (2086x2023, 1.78M)

Lol, this looks like absolute shit

Yes it does
No it doesn't

>believing Twitter trannies

Attached: 1620194641013.jpg (638x673, 42.5K)

So who's right? Is there afterlife, or is it a simulation after all?

No it doesn't
Yes it does

>they're doing a "theater" scene again
>this time with:
>Luke Hemsworth as Thor
>Sam Neill as Odin
>Matt Damon as Loki
>and Melissa McCarthy as Hela

This is gonna be the best part of the movie isn't it

Attached: melissa-mccarthy-matt-damon-thor-love-thunder-set-42.jpg (1222x817, 132.73K)

>MY POST ENDED THE WHTIE PATRIARCHY! HURR I'M A HERO! DISNEY WILL MAKES LOTS OF MOUSE-MONEY NOW!

Attached: never-ever-go-full-retard_o_597431.jpg (450x385, 42.6K)

Nah, best part will be Russell as Zeus

Attached: tumblr_7ef7cd6fadd6f5fb62c91e791c2b9227_1ed646b5_400.jpg (375x583, 75.32K)

BASED

Is this achievable natty

Are there any actual Scandanavians playing characters based on Scandanavian culture, lore, and mythology? Or is it a total free-for-all with the appropriation?

>Zeus
>Scandinavian

Attached: Maximum overrussell.gif (258x253, 171.96K)

>I WILL create movies to MKultra the youth into degenerate propagandah.
>I WILL cast myself a lead role
>I WILL glorify my (people)
>I WILL slanderize white pagan culture.
Problems, Whiteboy ?

Attached: image_2022-04-19_224229663.png (640x336, 197.34K)

So..............where's the Greeks?

Taika is a handsome guy desu

He's another rapist of other people's cultures and history. I don't see him making his own people's cultures "more inclusive."

Shame about his voice

Where did you find this picture of my dad??

So will they be "editing" this out for the Chinese audience?

Attached: 1569702483089.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Hunt for the Wilderpeople had a white man who was the uncle of a fat Maori kid

Oh no it's Bait and Switch from Disney. I'm so surprised I would never expect that after Loki, Hawkeye and other quality productions from Marvel.

So sad, Maori culture is being genocides and its considered funny. Clownworld confirmed.

Attached: unknown-185.png (400x297, 159.82K)

I feel no interest in watching MCU anymore since it's dying, normies have zero interest in it after Endgame and No Way Home

>normies have zero interest in it after Endgame and No Way Home
Are you guys just going to keep updating this cope to include the latest $1B+ movie? We still have X-Men to go user.

>Here's your Thor, bro

Attached: whor.png (1920x801, 1003.11K)

at this rate the movie's runtime will be cut in half in china

for real? can anyone confirm?

2 white blondes with love in the title
Yeah I'm hating it mate it's just the worst thing ever

They tries to reboot xmen with a new cast and it didn't exactly go well.

Loki was something like that

Endgame ended the Infinity Saga and No Way Home did the ultimate nostalgia fanservice crossover with the most popular superhero of all time
I didn't believe the MCU was dead after Endgame but considering no one gave a shit about Black Widow, or Shang Chi or Eternals or any of the shows except Wandavision and Loki and the only thing anyone cared about was Spider-Man then to me it sounds like the larger MCU is not important as it once was and people just want to see Spider-Man and more fanservice

It is over, there's no coming back from No Way Home, now people just want Tobey again and don't care about anything else

Journotrannies have been screeching about it for months now. It's not confirmed yet but this might be what they were buzzing about

>Asgard needs a king

Attached: queen.jpg (536x262, 89.03K)

ew Hemsworth kissed a tranny. not cool

Angry stronk womyn are so cringey holy shit

Attached: cinge.webm (854x480, 2.65M)

Same goes for angry strong men. Tiresome

why not get a real webm? the movie has been out for years

Cringe af

Attached: 1650317815503.webm (1920x802, 2.99M)

Then stop living off of them and th standard of civilization they built and all within fantasy that they created, invasive parasite.

The woman is a brunette jew but nice try

she has blonde hair in this movie retard

>Hershlag of the cro-mag lineage appropriates a feature of the aryans of the neanderthal lineage
Figures.

People who know that women are physically inferior don't subject themselves to capeshit.

Awkward amateurish timing and movement, seriously looks like shit, a true Taika-Cohen venture

Attached: 1650391742523.jpg (540x457, 122.86K)

What's her actual name? Thorina? Thorette?

and what have you directed ? remind me please

I won't find out.