Does this

>does this
>they kill him in his house

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Attached: 1637261826923.png (744x1080, 951.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObR5OuY2d94
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=FGZ1ZjTC9qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEN JOHNSON DOUBLED DOWN ON KITTY VIETNAM
WHERE THEY BOUGHT MORE HELICOPTERS AND KITTY BOMBS
FROM THE COMP'NY WHERE HIS WIFE WAS THE MAIN STOCKHOLDER
AND THEY MADE A KITTY FORTUNE 'FORE THE WAR WAS OVER

Attached: 1650047637411.png (1054x526, 716.01K)

Attached: tallywhacker 7.jpg (809x764, 103.35K)

wut
link it

youtube.com/watch?v=ObR5OuY2d94
more or less the anthem of Yea Forums

>here we go this game is called autofull russian roulette
>and theres only 3 safe letters in the alphabet left
>oh god please dont let them type a y or a p
>or an x or an r or a t or a b
>on second thought hey give that laptop back to me
>angle the screen and discreetly hit delete history

holy based I had forgotten about this one
hope people have archived his work before they get purged

>purged
pssh yeah right who would do that?

Attached: illuminati.jpg (1246x640, 148.96K)

How did he pass away? I've been avoiding reading about it but I've heard some rumors.

Goodnight, sweet price.

fell off his second story balcony.

Attached: hand rubbing.jpg (418x642, 38.98K)

(((They*))) say he essentially got drunk off his ass with homemade swill and fell from a balcony. IIRC he was fucking with making some moonshine and probably got shitfaced significantly quicker than he's used to at a really bad time.

*me

>be a chud
>commit suicide
Many such cases

Attached: 8D3F7456-8819-48A7-A315-844F522A3D41.jpg (1170x1619, 691.45K)

Balcony falls are super dangerous, because typically you go over a rail and that gives you just enough rotation to land on your head or spine.

t. paramedic (not a fed)

Attached: 1649873907087.jpg (912x1024, 74.34K)

kek

Who is this and why does he look like me? Can I get into showbiz with similar looks?!

>skips over clintons and obama
based, but bluepilled

He was talking about factual things that happened

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

Attached: someone please help me.jpg (1348x716, 101.6K)

Are you funny?

has anyone seen law and order season 8 episode 5?

yeah suicide with 2 shots to the back of the head seens to happen a lot to people to go against the establishment

What establishment was lowtax going against? Last time he was relevant he got his ass kicked by Uwe Boll so bad he got permanent brain damage.

It was absolutely autoerotic asphyxiation, which is hilarious considering he joked about dying in that exact way. If it were genuinely suicide or an accident that wasn't that you'd mention it.
>Conspiracy theories
WKUK weren't that popular and they said nothing you couldn't say on boomer talk radio

Both Lyndon Johnson and his wife held a ton of stock in Bell Helicopters.

rip sweet prince

Attached: bilder-balls.png (718x811, 658.91K)

damn

yeah dude the glowies just openly kill any celeb who suggests they killed JFk. it's a super relevant thing for them to be worried about in current year

let's be honest, if he was purged he wouldn't be allowed on TV at all. they'd cancel his shows and find a windows 98 computer in his basement or something. he never really said anything that wasn't an idea to the general public

>hm, I have no clue who lowtax is
>must be a revolutionary!
retard

thread pulling is bad

lmao wtf

>let's be honest, if he was purged he wouldn't be allowed on TV at all
lol no
>jews saying no to money
no one actually pays attention to his work anyway
people are sheep and will look for excuses to deny what they don't want to believe
just like you

Lowtax was a retard, the smartest retard I ever knew, but still a retard. Fucking idiot shot himself because he had to pay child support. Stupid faggot.
He actually just got too drunk and made a whoopsie off his balcony. Trevor was a legend but this is of course how he would die. Stupid hilarious idiot. I miss him forever.

>He actually just got too drunk and
yeah dude, you were there right? dumb cunt
>dying from a 2 story fall

>going against the stablishment means you are a revolutionary
they killed people for less than making a internet forum that makes fun out of people

they're not icing celebrities for repeating the most basic & widely-known JFK conspiracy. feds have had 60 years to contain it and there are a million less retarded ways to shut a C-list celebrity up

he died trying to suck his own dick, by god that local sexpot actually did it too

what did he actually say that would warrant suiciding? what, gubberment did 911? glowies do glowie things? rich people run the world? everyone already knows this, and if they wanted to get rid if him they wouldn't have allowed him on TV at all. they just decided to get rid of him 5+ years after he last did substantial anything on TV? good one glowies!

>yeah dude the glowies just openly kill any celeb who suggests they killed JFk.
WKUK/Trevor conspiracy humor went way beyond JFK

are you retarded?
watch the video in op

Somethingawful hasn't been on anyone's radar in over a decade. That's just so fucking retarded I don't even know what to say.

That's the whole point user he said bush sr. did JFK and bush did 9/11. It's pretty tame, you just don't have a sense of scale

>what, gubberment did 911? everyone already knows this
you spend too much time online if you believe this

no you piece of shit
the vietnam bit and everything else

>those hexagrams
antisemitic

Attached: kitty history.jpg (640x360, 44.64K)

i've seen it many times. let's say mr. glowie wasn't happy about the content of this video, he would have already prevented it from being released.

ok, but it's released already, so let's assume mr. glowie only found out about it recently, and he wants trevor gone. why he would kill him, and then do nothing else? whenever a celebrity dies, it increases traffic to videos and content featuring them, so all they've done it promote it further. all they would have had to do is place a windows 98 laptop in his house with 4tbs of storage and noone would watch him anymore, and comedy central would likely remove the videos. glowies aren't retarded

The vietnam bit is well known. It's not even a matter of speculation like bush sr and jfk.

>i've seen it many times
apparently you didn't understand shit

>let's say mr. glowie wasn't happy about the content of this video, he would have already prevented it from being released.
How?

>The vietnam bit is well known
you need to stop acting like the general population is the same as the people you talk with online in your bubble

>yeah dude, you were there right? dumb cunt
Not the guy, but Trevor was on stream drinking hours before his death and had frequently been talking about how he started making moonshine.

The only reason it would make sense if Trevor was planning on making more, "even worse" content. The internet exists, and he can release it any way he wants. Only way to keep him from doing so is get him locked up or quietly killed.

has nothing to do with his cause of death

>SATANIC CULTS!
>JEWS!
>BLOOD RITUALS!
>(THEY) DID 9/11!
>GLOWIES BEHIND EVERYTHING EVER!
>JEW POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT!
this video has over a million views, i read this shit on reddit conspiracy threads all the time. for a schizo your pretty retarded also take your meds

Attached: file.png (600x315, 155.89K)

>everyone saying he died falling off a balcony

I thought he got in a car crash? Everyone was posting his car crash sketch saying it was fitting

we're past the point where there's far too much media being released for any entity to be able to control the content of it. inherent vice was about the CIA kickstarting the hard drug industry in the united states to inoculate the poor against communist sentiment, and stoking racial tensions for good measure, but since the references weren't direct, it slipped past.

>this video has over a million views
and yet most people like you don't actually understand shit

It's extremely public verifiable historical fact. It's not buried in some old dusty reports and under mountains of redactions. It's not something that has even the slightest attempt to be hidden.

This, I wasn't there, but I was watching him get drunk hours before he died. It's not that ridiculous to think that he continued drinking then got drunk enough to accidentally fall of his balcony.

But... If we're going to get into conspiracy theories, here's mine:
In that last stream, there was a point where he was talking about Chris-chan, and how he'd just raped his mother and how he had been following the CWC Saga for years because that guy was basically from the same area where he grew up and had just been aware of his insanity forever. So the conspiracy is that the CIA handler or whatever that was watching Trevor got really mad because he was a big fan of Chrischan and thought he deserved respect, so that guy snuck into Trevor's house after the stream and pushed him off his balcony.

Ah the "i know the secret but i wont explain it to you because you cant explain it to me" cope.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGZ1ZjTC9qY

bill was working for them, but not fully willingly, he was clearly stalling stuff, and thats why they made up the sex scandal.

before something is released on TV it needs to be reviewed by the MPA so it can be giving a proper age rating. all they would have to do is insert a glowie or two and send them any 'questionable' material for intervention.