'The Northman' features strong female vikings empowering women

this is such a fucking joke. why are you guys praising this as a whites-only kino film when it's women empowerment bullshit

Attached: 1637557286454.png (1172x794, 849.66K)

It's a fucking fantasy film. Take your autism elsewhere

women fought along side vikings

but my guess is that they would get raped after capture, quite often

>bro its fantasy it's made up who cares if its not hisotrically accurate! ! its not like the director is known for his autistic devotion to historical accuracy
cope
>women fought along side vikings
in your dreams maybe

gay bait

well yeah, there is obviously gonna be some kikery.
You can't get funding in Hollywood without ticking certain globohomo boxes, blackrock wont allow it.
He even said he probably won't work for hollywood big bucks because there is too many rules.

gem

NOOOO WOMAN CAN'T BE STRONG AND CAPABLE THEY MUST ONLY WASH CLOTHES AND COOK FOOD

Attached: 1612061295665.png (179x200, 22.07K)

Film already released in the UK.
No women fight in this film.
Female captives after the battle scenes are immediately sold as slaves.

no cap senpai why dis bich got braces fr

Foid detected. Yikes.

Isn't that a Valkyrie?

I warned you guys. Eggers said his historical consultant on the field is some university professor feminist who wrote a book about how females were the true stronk vikings, and how all the men were transgenders.

Biden lost.

unironically this

>white kino releases and trannies and jews in full damage control
neck yourself faggot

>it's 800
>your clan is at war and has been for the past 10 years
>Hey, let's send our finite supply of clanswomen to the battlefield
>They can have all their babies and preserve our race after the war ends
>It should be over quick, since women make such heckin' good warriorinos

lol, still so desperate

For some reason a bunch of scandinavian skeletons from the viking age have teeth like this

Attached: 1640083789685.png (1200x798, 1003.5K)

You didn't watch the movie and you are trying to be a fake drama whore like your tranny Twitter mirror images. Fucking kill yourself.

No meme arrow therefore you look like this and say this.

I’m loving the Fisher Price armor they bought from Walmart.

yes OP is still desperate to get people to hate this, its still not working

literally doesn't. The only "strong" woman is a manipulative cunt that uses her brother in law to kill her husband and then tries to manipulate her own son with pussy. Anya isn't strong she is just a woman that is good looking and people want to fug her so ofc she can get away with certain stuff.
Your pic related is a fucking fantasy on a mans death bed

Imagine that sucking your dick

>white kino
“This whole thing is a surprise to me: the macho stereotype of that history, along with, you know, the rightwing misappropriation of Viking culture, made me sort of allergic to it, and I just never wanted to go there.”

>LE NOT ACCURATE!!!!

Attached: Valkyrie_fra_Hårby.png (342x688, 266.99K)

They had braces back then?

>white = right-wing
nice job shifting the goalposts faggot

Why do you guys keep posting this shot, i hate it.

There's a scene where they rape and pillage and burn down a village, cool your jets

I don't even know where this angle came from. If you hate Eggers then call his films boring or pretentious or without purpose or something. None of this films are 'woke'. It doesn't even make sense to call them that.

>It's a modern take, we want the new generation!

Attached: The-Rapper-Tekashi-Losing-From-All-Angles.jpg (1920x1066, 167.23K)

Imagine not understanding the value of women in primitive societies. They were regularly stolen and kidnapped because healthy women were the most valuable asset. All the whining of today basically boils down to them having lost any value by their own design

what portrayal of women wouldnt offend the incel, im genuinely curious

>a strong, fit woman in my kino? I’M GOING INSANE!

Attached: 014F80CA-6AE3-40AF-B745-F59E915D23AC.jpg (1169x1900, 598.1K)

.t ugly motherfuckees that can’t get 5 matches on tinder and now seethe at absolutely anything women do. You guys didn’t even watch the movie and still you’re seething

Attached: B3998574-138C-4478-BA85-3E4A8CF5B88E.jpg (638x426, 38.32K)

Those two valkyries the main character hallucinated who didn't fight anybody were too powerful to be realistic.

Not an argument. Kill yoursef

its a literal tranny desperately trying to get people not o see this and using anything they can think of, its kinda hilarious how much he's trying and how bad he's failing

Why are the teeth all flat though? Were the vikings all vegans or some shit?

The Batman is better

We should have listened.

What are you, retarded?

It is. What you’re describing literally doesn’t happen in the movie. You conceived some madeup shit just to get mad at w*men because you’re fucking ugly

ywnbaw

Bullshit
I'm scandinavian and I never heard of this

your ignorance is not anyone's problem but your own

are you sure that's supposed to be an actual viking, or is it supposed to be a Valkyrie?

Easy there pal. No need to get offended by a simple question. Why would they file down their canines like that, unless they didn't eat meat and didn't need them anyway?

Yolandi?

Attached: daniel-mirtov-img-0711-2.jpg (1920x2745, 542.52K)

>thing isn’t real because I’ve never heard of it
lol dumbfuck
regards also scandi

women did not fight in wars back then

Jesus fuck that body is pure sex

eating utensils have fucked our mandible development, hence the majority have a mild to severe overbite

>nordic """"art""""

This looks like it was found in Africa

Literal Valkyries weren't on battlefield, guis!!!

Attached: 1650100925696.jpg (1080x1142, 152.56K)

I know that, dipshit. I'm saying that from watching this trailer you have no way of knowing from this half second image if she's actually a real flesh and blood character or if she's meant to be symbolic, like the mermaid lady or the giant tentacles in The Lighthouse. Do you understand what I'm fucking saying? That not everything that appears in a movie is meant to be taken literally like your gay Harry Potter movies? Valkyries are not real fucking people. Did you know that? So when I say "maybe she's a Valkyrie" I'm not saying that she's a real woman fighting a real war, but a mythological symbol that has significance to one of the male characters. Do you get it now? Do you understand? Do I have to dumb it down some more for you? Do you want me to explain what symbolism is?

that's a Valkyrie you fucking mutt

It's a valkyrie from a fucking dream sequence. MC gets tortured and thinks he's being taken to Valhalla.

'Reen needs to calm down

i know you're baiting but for the retards that might read your post and believe it, valkyries were just things from myths

>I love European culture
>Doesn't actually love European culture.
Every time.

Are they actual supernatural valkyries as in the mythology? Not just women warriors? In that case I suppose I don't have too much of a problem with it as long as they don't get too much screentime.